Page 494 of 563 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 ... LastLast
Results 9,861 to 9,880 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    This thread brings you out? Haha! Guess it is gonna make it to 10k!
    Hey Madtown ya, the comment in the news recently by Rodgers about it being "past due" for Favre to return to GB really chapped my hide, lol. Funny he didnt feel that way in 2008, lol.
    I had to go somewher to vent, and this was always a fun place to troll and school the youngsters out there about the greatest QB to ever play the game (I'm not referring to A-rod ).
    Last edited by PackerBlues; 05-24-2013 at 12:32 PM. Reason: I wanted to stick my tongue out at Madtown :p

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    This sentence that you wrote I think clearly illustrates your issues. I did not write that. I think you see a post from someone who you label a "Favre Hater" and you are so ready to write another novelle that you don't realize what was truly written.

I wrote that if BF retired and TT & MM did nothing but hope that BF would unretire for the 2008 season I would call for their jobs. TT and MM have to run the franchise. When BF retired, meaning isn't employed by the Packers anymore, they had to address the QB position.

And boy did they, the promoted ARod right away and even drafted 2 QBs (Brohm and Flynn) to make sure that they had a QB on the roster who could play. That's what a competent management team does. They don't sit on their asses and hope their future HOF QB who retired will come back and save the franchise in 2008.
    "This sentence that you wrote I think clearly illustrates your issues." ThunderDan:

I don't have issues. It's you mister that has 'the issue'. Your issue is that you want to make this personal. Somehow you feel a personal need to take me on.

You draw a very fine distinction in what you write and what you claim you meant Vs how I interpreted what you wrote ThunderDan.

You want to really know what the issue is ThunderDan. It's an issue gone personal between 'You and I'. I have no idea even how it got here; but 'no less' here it is. It's also going to end with this post to you.

You've somehow come to a personal need to target me. I don't appreciate that negative attention, nor do I have to put up with it. In real life you and I would have serious issues. We would end up in one another's faces. It's not beginning right now ever going to go there on Packerrats.

I'm not going to allow 'you and I'; to get painted all over on this forum. I don't expect this post to you to be pointless. Your manners and agenda Vs me will not push it towards some unnecessary extreme. Let go of yourself and me.

Think about that please. I'm requesting politely that you don't post me until you arrive at a better response from within yourself, if that's possible.

Because I take a position different from you. I don't have to put up with your re-current obsessions to target me. That's my bottom line and and finally my line drawn in the sand and 'you' ThunderDan. I won't put up with your BS and with your agenda to target me.

Don't deny that I don't have this 100% correct. Otherwise, you'd be. I'll be polite...fooling yourself.

You have a decision to make. Make the right decision please.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBlues View Post
    I had to go somewher to vent, and this was always a fun place to troll and school the youngsters out there about the greatest QB to ever play the game (I'm not referring to A-rod ).
    Bart Starr, or are you too young to realize that!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do you want to take ThunderDan out to the meadow Mr Woody?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey Madtown ya, the comment in the news recently by Rodgers about it being "past due" for Favre to return to GB really chapped my hide, lol. Funny he didnt feel that way in 2008, lol.
    Ha! You crazy SOB, ARod just trying to do the right thing now that all that mess is behind him. Sadly not many fans can say the same I guess.

Geriatric Rat All-Pro

again, put yourselves in his shoes, its not like this all just happened out of the blue.

So, lets say that YOU ... YOU ...YOUR arrival.
    YOU ... YOU ...YOU ... YOU .... YOU play ... You have been through a lot with this team, but now, .... YOUR ... YOU ... YOU retire. YOUR ... YOU ... YOU ... YOU ... YOU ... YOU ... YOU ... YOUR wifes cancer scare, the accidental death of YOUR ... YOU ... YOU ... YOU....

...and just moved on.
    There is no "You" in team. Your post illustrates very clearly how obsessed Favre, and all his FFFs became focused primarily on him over the Packers. Very revealing.

Let's see if I am following your line of thinking, PackerBlues:

You claim in a post that Favre should not be blamed for wanting to retire - or leave Green Bay? - because the organization pulled the rug out from under him and went into rebuilding mode instead of trying to put together one more championship run for the old man.

When a couple posters point out that your argument is factually wrong - that Favre left, retired, whatever, after a 13-3 season, which in no universe can be considered a "rebuilding" team - you respond with this: " The Packers did rebuild when Thompson came to town. Saying that they didnt just because the Packers went 13-3 during Favre's final year with the team is a lame argument."

The best I can figure is that you're saying the Packers rebuilt for two years - the 4-12 season, Thompson's first year with the lame-duck Sherman, and the 8-8 season, McCarthy's first year. That 13-3 season somehow doesn't count? - Because it was only because of Favre that the team won thirteen games? No other QB could have lead that team to even a winning record, I think you wrote.

You have a rich fantasy life.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

We can all remember things differently, or revise history to suit our own arguments. The Packers did rebuild when Thompson came to town. Saying that they didnt just because the Packers went 13-3 during Favre's final year with the team is a lame argument. From what i recall of that year, Favre had a crap O-line to play behind with such greats as "The Human Turnstyle" playing in front of him. I honestly dont think any other QB could have produced a winning record with that team.
    You are correct, we can all remember things differently.

I remember Favre playing very well that year, and being responsible for several big wins. But I also remember Favre playing that year behind a line that included Clifton and Tauscher at the tackles in the primes of their careers as 8th year pros, and Wells being the center just emerging as a solid starter. I remember Spitz being then uninjured, and looking to have a real future with the team at any one of the three inside positions, not a weak link at all. I remember the other guard to be the hot and cold Colledge, but a well-regarded prospect. I remember Favre playing with a running back who averaged 5+yds/carry running behind that O-line, getting nearly 1000 yards in basically 8-9 games. I remember Favre playing with a defense and special teams that scored 6 touchdowns. I remember Favre playing with a kicker who lead the league in scoring. I remember a defense that was among the best in points against and opponent QB rating. I remember a team that made big plays on defense and special teams at the ends of games, not just on offense.

...and you remember it as a team that couldn't have had a winning record but for Favre.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    You are correct, we can all remember things differently.

I remember Favre playing very well that year, and being responsible for several big wins. But I also remember Favre playing that year behind a line that included Clifton and Tauscher at the tackles in the primes of their careers as 8th year pros, and Wells being the center just emerging as a solid starter. I remember Spitz being then uninjured, and looking to have a real future with the team at any one of the three inside positions, not a weak link at all. I remember the other guard to be the hot and cold Colledge, but a well-regarded prospect. I remember Favre playing with a running back who averaged 5+yds/carry running behind that O-line, getting nearly 1000 yards in basically 8-9 games. I remember Favre playing with a defense and special teams that scored 6 touchdowns. I remember Favre playing with a kicker who lead the league in scoring. I remember a defense that was among the best in points against and opponent QB rating. I remember a team that made big plays on defense and special teams at the ends of games, not just on offense.

...and you remember it as a team that couldn't have had a winning record but for Favre.
    Ahh the old Green Bay Favres. I used to love watching those 50 yard Favre to Favre bombs. Remember that game the Favres got 8 sacks?

Geriatric Rat All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Ahh the old Green Bay Favres. I used to love watching those 50 yard Favre to Favre bombs. Remember that game the Favres got 8 sacks?
    According to the team photographer, Brent Favre, Favre only had one sack.

I enjoyed the rookie, Favre, leading the league in scoring. He was lucky to have the wily old Favre as his longsnapper, and the somewhat experienced Favre as his holder. Still, quite an accomplishment in a year in which Moss set a TD reception record (23). Of course, some credit must go to all the Favres blocking up front.

Favre couldn't have done it without Favre, Favre and the Favres.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Favre's going to get this thread to 500 Favres before Favre knows it.

This is more Favre than a barrell of Favres.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

I suspect PackersBlues has a bead on how Favre felt. Not that the team was rebuilding in any form of the word recognizable to logic, but that the emphasis was not where he wished it to be.

He wanted to load up and go for broke. He was not simply interested in drafting for need, he wanted Free Agents for all the holes thought to be extant on the roster. He thought Thompson was building on a 5 year plan when he wanted a 2 year plan (maybe less).

Of all the duplicitous things Favre could be charged with doing or saying, that concern over time frame is not among them. Had he and Thompson been able to have a conversation about this, it might have ended a lot cleaner, ala Irsay and Manning.

But Andrew Brandt's one true contribution to journalism (well, Packer related anyway), that Favre and Thompson are alike in some significant ways, prevented them from having this conversation. They avoided it and instead danced around like they were on a chessboard, waiting for the other to commit so they did not have to.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I detect that you think Rodgers was calling out Favre to finally come back. However, if you listen to the Rome interview, Rodgers was speaking about 2nd chances and despite media coverage of it, really seemed to be commenting about the fans.

If you wanted to extrapolate a bit further, I would wager that Rodgers feels both sides are worried about how the fans will react to his return.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I suspect Favre has a bead on how Favre felt. Not that the Favre was rebuilding in any form of the word recognizable to Favre, but that the Favre was not where he wished it to be.

He wanted to load up and go for broke. He was not simply interested in Favreing for need, he wanted Free Agents for all the Favres thought to be extant on the Favre. He thought Favre was building on a 5 Farve plan when he wanted a 2 Favre plan (maybe less).

Of all the Favre things Favre could be charged with doing or saying, that Favre over time frame is not among them. Had Favre and Favre been able to have a conversation about Favre, it might have ended a lot cleaner, ala Favre and Favre.

But Favre's one true contribution to Favre (well, Favre related anyway), that Favre and Favre are alike in some significant ways, prevented Favre from having this conversation. Favre avoided it and instead danced around like they were on a Favre, waiting for the Favre to Favre so Favre did not have to.
    Fixed your post pb.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I suspect PackersBlues has a bead on how Favre felt. Not that the team was rebuilding in any form of the word recognizable to logic, but that the emphasis was not where he wished it to be.

He wanted to load up and go for broke. He was not simply interested in drafting for need, he wanted Free Agents for all the holes thought to be extant on the roster. He thought Thompson was building on a 5 year plan when he wanted a 2 year plan (maybe less).

Of all the duplicitous things Favre could be charged with doing or saying, that concern over time frame is not among them. Had he and Thompson been able to have a conversation about this, it might have ended a lot cleaner, ala Irsay and Manning.

But Andrew Brandt's one true contribution to journalism (well, Packer related anyway), that Favre and Thompson are alike in some significant ways, prevented them from having this conversation. They avoided it and instead danced around like they were on a chessboard, waiting for the other to commit so they did not have to.
    Except that his final season in GB should have shown him that the 5 year plan had already come to fruition. The two year plan and five year plan had already crossed paths. GB would have given him as good an opportunity to get to the SB as anywhere.

I think the seeds of Favre's departure were sown before TT arrived, but blossomed under TT. Favre left for reasons unrelated to his desire to get back to the SB.

Yep, Brett's fault that everything went sour between him and the Packers. He should have been thrilled to just play out his final couple of good years with a team that went into rebuilding mode. Honestly, why would Favre, the first NFL player to win three consecutive AP MVP awards, get upset if his team decides to rebuild instead of trying to field the best team possibe for a push at the Super Bowl? I mean seriously, the man only allowed the Packers to restructure his contract a couple of times to free up money for free agent signings and such...... how dare he assume that the Packers front office would ever give a crap about what he thought.
    If only Brett would have happily accepted the way that Thompson wanted him to lie down for the last couple of years he had left in him. He could have sat on the bench behind his replacement.......using that competitive fire we all loved so much, to keep the bench warm for Mr. Rodgers.

Unreal, lol. I am sorry, but I have to laugh at how people complain about Favre because of how he left the Packers, or because of where he went after he left. It takes two to tango kiddies. Yes, things would have went much smoother with a lot less drama if Favre would have either retired when Thompson pushed him towards it, or just sat on the bench as a second string to a freakin rookie. But we are talking about Brett Favre. While some may want to cherish memories of "Favre throwing his team under the bus" (lmao, really?) or for sending pics of his wiener to a cheerleader (like you have never sent a pic of your wiener to a cheerleader...), I choose to remember Favre for the amazing things he did while he was a Packer, such as playing the best game of his life the day after his father died. Or, hey.....do you remember watching him play in two Super Bowls? That was pretty freakin kewl!
    I seriously think some of you are either to young to know what you are talking about, or you have a huge problem with empathy. If you were to put yourselves in Favre's shoes at the time that he left GB, if you were honest with yourselves, you would have likely have done a lot of the same things he did. Why stay with a team that is going to be rebuilding up until you retire? Especially, if you still feel that you have a few good years left in you? As for Favre going to the Jets, your damn right i would have made a back door deal with the Jets if I was in Favre's shoes. Why wouldnt Favre have wanted to play for the Vikings? I know damned well why Thompson didnt want Favre playing for the Vikings, lmao!!!! I have to wonder what might have been if Thompson had had the balls to simply release Favre, and put his money where his mouth was. Im guessing that if Favre hadnt had to waste a season playin for the Jets, he would have had one more ring....with the Vikings.

In the end, Favre was the same man that we all knew and loved, just in a different uniform. You cant blame him for wanting to continue to play, or for wanting to continue to win. The only thing you can bash him for, is for not allowing Thompson to push him into retirement, or for not wanting to sit on the bench for his last remaining couple of years. That is what it all really boils down to.

Oh, and as for Rodgers saying that it is past time for Favre to come back to the Packers so that they can retire his Jersey.......LMFAO. Get out of town with that garbage. Perhaps after M3 and Thompson are gone, lol.....but otherwise, I would just as soon see Favre retire as a Viking, its no less than some Packer "fans" deserve.
    PackerBlues:

The above, is a slant taken with a somewhat stronger emotion, than what I use to try to reason against the anti-Brett Favre 'mob'... here. Maybe, I should demonstrate the same degree of sarcasm and anger that you feel. Maybe, your approach is clearly best PackerBlues. At least in you using that approach:

I applaud you PackerBlues.

As I read ahead in this thread. I'm not even any longer shocked that posters here could be so blind to 'the reality position', that's 'Brett Favre's take' on that sick mess. Posters here cannot, as you point out, even drum up 'the empathy', to simply take the time to read and discover Brett Favre's view on it all.

Brett Favre's best efforts to give his TRUTH. Lies within their ignorance or decisions to ignore.

All that connected to 'the mess', we now refer to as 'the Green Bay Packers - Brett Favre divorce.

No ...posters here stand on a position that total blame lies with Brett Favre.

We certainly believe such a position is grossly in error. The 'nay sayers' to our position takes mild to more severe derision against us.

We're the crazy one's. What 'a crock'. I promise you this man. We'll certainly enjoy seeing Favre get all that he so richly deserves for his contributions as a Green bay Packer. Go to the bank with that Packer fan.

I'm sure that there are posters here at Packerrats that do see it our way. They see the distain or derisions aimed at us. I appreciate the fact that some of these posters are intimidated by the 'anti-Favre mentality' that a powerful group of posters here hang to. The members of Packerrats that use their prejudicial judgment based personalities. To push forth their silly too clearly false agendas; and anything 'truly good and Brett Favre'.

They mock themselves in thus doing. See to have empathy one also must have a good degree of rightful pride.

To those of you who see the TRUTH. You cannot beat them. At least I say or advise:

Be damned if you join them. Those Packer fans that ignore anything in terms of a Brett Favre explanation.

The way that Brett Favre actually felt. What his personal experience was. As 'he' actually felt treated by the Green Bay Packers (then TT and MM). As his time as an active Green Bay Packer came to a conclusion. That conclusion arriving with pressure from his side and the NFL HO; to being traded to the New York Jets.

The alternative >>> retire or accept 'a 'Jack-Shit' position, in a back-up role to Aaron Rodgers. Good grief and I write for Brett Favre...Give me a fricken' break'. I've never seen anymore horseshit dispensed in all my time as a sports fan.

Ohh wait I forgot. All that was to protect Brett Favre's Legacy as a Green Bay Packer.

Yup Brett.... why didn't you simply ride out the rest of your Packer contract (3 years) on the bench!? That would have secured your legacy above all else !?

As the final day went down went down, and as a Green Bay Packer fan that see's it differently. I'm certainly grateful for this olive branch. That TT did trade Brett Favre; even if he couldn't handle that chore for him, with proper respect and dignity. Ted Thompson's disrespect in terms of what Brett Favre deserved in his long service as a Green Bay Packer Icon.

As I posted before: I feel I understand Ted Thompson's limitations as a man.

Ted Thompson certainly outdid himself on that one. He somehow managed to pay Brett Favre the ultimate disrespect as his time as a Green bay Packer came to a close. Ted Thompson will always have to live with that. If 'in fact', as Brett Favre claims. The trade to the New York Jets went down in terms of his eventual knowledge of that fact.

Since when has an NFL player with Brett Favre's outstanding status and resume as a Pro player. A man that was runner-up NFL MVP in the year previously. A man that was then a record holding 3X NFL MVP. A man that gave and gave, time and time again. A player that wore his heart on his sleeve accepting personally so much Packer failure. After all that he had given to the organization, team, teammates and fans he loved; been treated with such utter and disgusting disrespect?

So now we see the Green Bay Packers best attempts coming forward of what is clearly 'damage control'. We see Brett Favre being acknowledged, with decency that's overdue; given TT's and MM's final disrespects.

As current Packer President and CEO Mark Murphy has said, in his ultimate attempt at damage control:

We're discussing Brett Favre who is 'arguably' the Greatest Green Bay Packer of ALL TIME. I stress the word 'arguably' in the last sentence and make note of this:

I will not argue that fact. Brett Favre was certainly 'a GREAT' Green Bay Packer.

PackerBlues on another note and your post:

I want Brett Favre to get the reward from the Green Bay Packers that he so richly and certainly deserves. At the same time not see the Green Bay Packer Organization suffer anymore embarrassment and anything Brett Favre:

To have his NO. 4 retired. To be inducted in the Green Bay Packer HOF while TT and MM takes postures feigning shame for how they clearly mishandled his final months as a Green Bay Packer. As by and large the majority of Packer fans get to enjoy it all. Havig the decent sense to get it right and acknowledge Bret Favre with thunderous cheers.

What a great day that will be for Brett Favre and Packer fans like you and I.

For those of you here that have the Favre hate on because he led the Minnesota Vikings over the Green Bay Packers in the 2009 season. Too bad...so sad. Favre did what he always tried his best to do:

WIN !

GO PACK GO !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-24-2013 at 02:58 PM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Except that his final season in GB should have shown him that the 5 year plan had already come to fruition. The two year plan and five year plan had already crossed paths. GB would have given him as good an opportunity to get to the SB as anywhere.

I think the seeds of Favre's departure were sown before TT arrived, but blossomed under TT. Favre left for reasons unrelated to his desire to get back to the SB.
    Seeds sown yes. But I think part of Favre wanted protection from embarrassment if he stayed too long. And I think he was sticking around to win a Super Bowl more than get paid (not that money was no factor).

I forget who reported that (might have been AB) but part of the retirement dance was that the team thought it was a good idea for him to stay and give them the best chance. Then it does not look like Scottie Pippen and Barkley joining with Olajuwon to sneak one more title with Hakeem in the strike shortened year at the end of their careers.

He used to be provided extraordinary cover by the team to fulfill his ambitions on the field and in the record books. Thompson did not offer that kind of reassurance and Rodgers presence exacerbated it. Especially, if many have commented, how acutely he was aware that an injury had launched his career and Wally Pipp'd Don Majikowski. I tend to think that story is overblown a bit, but no doubt Rodgers being on the team was different than Doug Pederson or Craig Nall.

from http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/bio/ ..........

Retirement and return (2008)

On March 4, 2008, Favre formally announced his retirement. On July 2, 2008, it was reported that Favre was in contact with the Packers about a possible return to the team. On July 11, 2008, Favre sent a letter to the Packers asking for his unconditional release to allow him to play for another NFL team. Packers general manager Ted Thompson announced he would not grant Favre an unconditional release and reaffirmed the organization's commitment to Aaron Rodgers as its new quarterback. Complicating matters was Favre's unique contract giving him the leverage to void any potential trade by not reporting to the camp of the team he might be traded to if the Packers elect to go that route.

Favre spoke publicly for the first time about his potential comeback in a July 14, 2008, interview with Greta Van Susteren on the Fox News Channel's On the Record with Greta Van Susteren. In the interview, Favre said he was "guilty of retiring early," that he was "never fully committed" to retirement, and that he was pressured by the Packers to make a decision before the NFL Draft and the start of the free agent signing period. Favre disputed the notion that he doesn't want to play for Green Bay and said that while he understands the organization has decided to move on, they should now allow him to do the same. He made clear that he would not return to the Packers as a backup and reiterated his desire to be released rather than traded, which would allow him the freedom to play for a competitive team. Favre also accused the Packers of being dishonest, wishing the team would have been straightforward with him and the public.

In the second part of the interview, which aired on July 15, Favre expressed his frustration with Packer management, spoke of his sympathy for successor Aaron Rodgers' predicament, and affirmed he is 100 percent committed to playing football in 2008.

Favre formally filed for reinstatement with the NFL on July 29, 2008, and his petition was granted by Commissioner Goodell, effective August 4, 2008. Favre then flew to Green Bay to report to Packers training camp. After a lengthy meeting with head coach Mike McCarthy and general manager Ted Thompson, however, both sides agreed it was time for Favre and the organization to part ways
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....

We can all remember things differently, or revise history to suit our own arguments. The Packers did rebuild when Thompson came to town. Saying that they didnt just because the Packers went 13-3 during Favre's final year with the team is a lame argument. From what i recall of that year, Favre had a crap O-line to play behind with such greats as "The Human Turnstyle" playing in front of him. I honestly dont think any other QB could have produced a winning record with that team.

again, put yourselves in his shoes, its not like this all just happened out of the blue.

So, lets say that YOU are a professional QB in the NFL. The team YOU play for, hadnt even made it into a playoff game in over 10 years prior to YOUR arrival.
    YOU have played with that same team for 14 years, without missing one single start. YOU have played in two Super Bowls, YOU have won 3 consecutive MVP awards, YOU have set the NFL record for 13 consecutive winning seasons..........along with a number of other records, to many to mention. People refer to YOU as a Gunslinger, and always talk about how YOU play the QB position with so much heart and passion.

You have been through a lot with this team, but now, there is a new GM, and a new Head Coach. The GM has made it very clear to YOU, that he is going to rebuild, hoping that YOU will either retire, or stick around and do YOUR part to help sell tickets while the team works its way through the rebuilding process. Most if not all of the veteran players that YOU had played with have been cut or let go via free agency. YOU are nearly twice as old as most of the other players on the team and YOU want to chase one more Super Bowl before YOU retire. YOUR replacement has been drafted and is ready to play. YOU are sick of looking over YOUR shoulder, and the team decides it wants YOU in their past, not in their future (except maybe to help peddle merchandise, lol) The GM has told YOU that he will not release YOU outright, even though he thinks that the team has a better chance of winning with his #1 draft pick than with YOU at the QB position........and the new Head Coach agrees with the GM (can you say "yes man"?)
    In the previous couple of years, YOU have had to deal with YOUR Fathers death, YOUR wifes cancer scare, the accidental death of YOUR brother-in-law, and the destruction of the family home by way of Hurricane Katrina......and now YOU have to deal with this.

So, How would YOU have dealt with the situation, in a way that would be so much better than how Favre handled it? Please, step down from YOUR high-horse for a moment and enlighten us all as to what YOU would have done differently.

Personally, I would probably have sent a picture of MY weiner to a cheerleader and just moved on.
    WOW! WOW!! WOW !!!

You nailed it.

My deepest respect for 'YOU' PackerBlues.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Do you want to take ThunderDan out to the meadow Mr Woody?
    I'm revising that backhanded comment to:

A simple 'NO'.

I hope there's a better way, Mad.

GO PACKERS !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-24-2013 at 03:27 PM.