Page 5 of 563 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Yes, as split as this has made the forum lately I'm not sure there will be any peace in here for a long long long time.
    sounds like, "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!"

What you are really saying is that the people who are unhappy about how the Favre saga ended will be carrying a giant chip on their shoulders for a long, long, long time.

Take off your sunglasses; that's not even close to what I'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    I think Brett deserves the vast majority of the blame for what happened.
    Let me guess, you never changed your mind, not once in your life. Someday I hope the company you work for pressures you into retirement so they can "move on" with a younger, cheaper, and not as good replacement. I hope the CEO of the company leaks lies about you to the press, lies about you to everyone, and lies to your face. I then hope you try to get unemployment and lose the appeal because someone like you is on the panel...

You seem to have some anger issues.

Let me guess, you never changed your mind, not once in your life. Someday I hope the company you work for pressures you into retirement so they can "move on" with a younger, cheaper, and not as good replacement. I hope the CEO of the company leaks lies about you to the press, lies about you to everyone, and lies to your face. I then hope you try to get unemployment and lose the appeal because someone like you is on the panel...
    You are deluded. It was FAVRE that leaked lies to the press. It was FAVRE that was lying about everyone. FAVRE even said that he wasn't pressured into retirement. Your blind hatred of TT has really rotted your brain. You are even more of a tool than I first thought.

Blog Entries
    Ya forgot

"And may all your teeth fall out the day before Thanksgiving"

Then ya got him all cussed out, "Wizard".

Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    You are deluded. It was FAVRE that leaked lies to the press. It was FAVRE that was lying about everyone. FAVRE even said that he wasn't pressured into retirement. Your blind hatred of TT has really rotted your brain. You are even more of a tool than I first thought.

You have no real idea what exactly happened. You just think you do. Don't report as fact when you really don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA

You have no real idea what exactly happened. You just think you do. Don't report as fact when you really don't know.
    Either does Merlin, yet I don't see you going after him for doing the same thing. Oh thats right, Yuor a Favre lover. Explains everything.

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA

Either does Merlin, yet I don't see you going after him for doing the same thing. Oh thats right, Yuor a Favre lover. I'm a TT lover and help out in his basement. Explains everything.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

i believ tonite will b the start of sumthn big. b/c hs's learning a new system , will b playing against diffrent foes, and is displeased that the pack didnt allow him to play with the talent/team he navigated SO well last year, #4 will enjoy this opportunity for a fresh start. like was reported, he's like a rookie and that should be very interesting and motivating for him

shoot, he's don EVRYTHING a hof QB can except go to another team and lead them to respectability

im happy for him and feel that once he settles in (week 3 or 4) he'll impress even the DIE HARD PACKER/TT fan cynics on this forum

GO BRETT GO....

brettfavre4ever

2nd in MVP voting in january 08.....
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

FAVRE STARTS WITH 3 STRAIGHT COMPLETIONS..!!!!!!!!!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

goes for it on fourth...GOT IT

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

IN SHOT GUN...dayum, incomplete

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

FIRST TD AS A JET, classic hard ball to dustin keller, rookie TE....great drive.....

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Hahaha...you're desperate for someone to post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    Hahaha...you're desperate for someone to post in this thread.

well, thank u buddy

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

ohhhh, i didnt know someone started a jets skins thread (thats even better if we'er going to do that this season....)

i was wondering where all the favre fans were

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Brett looked good tonight. They kept it simple for him, but he was on target, read the blitz successfully, and did what was needed to keep moving forward.

The Jets should have a good team this year.

Brett looked good, indeed.

It's good to see Rodgers get knocked around a little. It will make him less susceptible to injury later.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Gunshooter
    It's good to see Rodgers get knocked around a little. It will make him less susceptible to injury later.
    Huh?
    My signature has NUDITY in it...whatcha gonna do?