Page 50 of 563 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Look youre not banned. You are still posting. No one is telling you off. If you are expecting some type of apology or penance you are mistaken. There is a big game coming up against the Titans and thats all I really give a damn about.
    That, and your promotion.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

? HOFer
    This is just 5 pages of non-sense. WTF happened with that euro chimp anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    You should have been here instead of out boozin it up Partial. :P

You're off by about a factor of 10, but I hear ya.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    I wonder what this means:

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.
    It sounds like you're finding out what it feels like to not have everything your way.

I see. How in the world will I ever find lesbian pics on the internet again. Damn.

Anyway, so were even?
    So we can talk all the shit we want about Scott in the garbage can and he won't be able to read it. cool.
    Baah

Man, you leave for a couple of days and the shit just falls apart. Good Lord.

I never knew how important I was to this place. Without me to bitch about you guys just don't know what to do, half of you have gone psycho, and the other half always were psycho...

Relax. I'm back. Let me find a skinbasket thread to dump in the can. Then, things will be back to normal.

I saw him hanging around

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    All that really happened was that kooky euro ran off cursing us all to oblivion. He was rather rude about it. We should find him at whatever site he's hiding at at lynch him. Well, we could if anyone cared anyway, but judging from the complete lack of reaction his meltdown and exodus created it's not going to happen.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    I saw him hanging around

You couldn't climb a tree anyway or peel a banana for that matter.

A chimp could become president of the US; chimps sure have higher IQs than warmongol Bush. This one is for rednecks only.

Is my profile being erased or what? What the fvck does it take? Just do it and continue your grotesque online lives.

what is going on here lately?

we need mike what's his name to come in and post a thread putting everyone on notice

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    All that really happened was that kooky euro ran off cursing us all to oblivion. He was rather rude about it. We should find him at whatever site he's hiding at at lynch him. Well, we could if anyone cared anyway, but judging from the complete lack of reaction his meltdown and exodus created it's not going to happen.
    I didn't curse; called some people nuts and I believe my gut feeling. Oh, you couldn't afford a ticket to Europe anyway. Just trying to move on and out of PR - if being rude is what it takes...so be it.

Goodnight and hopefully goodbye. ERASE MY PROFILE, MAD!

if packer rats is a family, we need group therapy

i firmly believe, and have for some time, that half of the posters (most likely the illustrious characters like mad, harlan, bretsky, partial, harvey, rastak, scott, etc) are all one person and just creating this drama for our entertainment

sorry to anyone who i left out

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I didn't curse; called some people nuts and I believe my gut feeling. Oh, you couldn't afford a ticket to Europe anyway. Just trying to move on and out of PR - if being rude is what it takes...so be it.

Goodnight and hopefully goodbye. ERASE MY PROFILE, MAD!
    Why do you keep coming back if it bothers you so much?
    C.H.U.D.

jets are tied with ravens for wildcard at 4-3

LET'S GOOOOO...!!!
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    I saw him hanging around

You couldn't climb a tree anyway or peel a banana for that matter.

A chimp could become president of the US; chimps sure have higher IQs than warmongol Bush. This one is for rednecks only.

Is my profile being erased or what? What the fvck does it take? Just do it and continue your grotesque online lives.
    Hurry Mad, trash this fucker before he posts again, he just can't resist. Packerrats is like crack to this poor, poor retard.

Sorry to disillusion you, falco, but I've met a number of them and can honestly tell you that each is a unique (understatement) individual.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Sorry to disillusion you, falco, but I've met a number of them and can honestly tell you that each is a unique (understatement) individual.
    that's because your one of them ziggy... you're just one of some poor crazy guy's multiple personalities, manifested as posters on a packer message board

Thanks for the laugh...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by falco
    if packer rats is a family, we need group therapy
    This is a job for Dr. John Holmes, MD, Ph.D.!!!!