Page 51 of 563 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    This is just 5 pages of non-sense. WTF happened with that euro chimp anyway?
    I saw him hanging around

You couldn't climb a tree anyway or peel a banana for that matter.

A chimp could become president of the US; chimps sure have higher IQs than warmongol Bush. This one is for rednecks only.

Is my profile being erased or what? What the fvck does it take? Just do it and continue your grotesque online lives.
    Hurry Mad, trash this fucker before he posts again, he just can't resist. Packerrats is like crack to this poor, poor retard.
    I say leave him alone, but put that picture of Chim Chim as his avatar, so every time he posts (and he will, he can't resist) I'll think of Spritle and Chim Chim hiding out in Speed Racer's trunk.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

ERASE MY PROFILE, MAD!
    Look, you're not being very classy about this. Just don't post here anymore, and go away if you really feel so strongly about it.

Your recent attacks and references to Machiavelli are intriguing. Do you even know what a Machiavellian attack is? Witnessing you use the phrase as you did, I highly doubt it, but, I'm sure you feflt really cool doing it, right Michael?

Good luck, Sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by falco
    if packer rats is a family, we need group therapy
    This is a job for Dr. John Holmes, MD, Ph.D.!!!!
    ahahaha well played

i firmly believe, and have for some time, that half of the posters (most likely the illustrious characters like mad, harlan, bretsky, partial, harvey, rastak, scott, etc) are all one person and just creating this drama for our entertainment

sorry to anyone who i left out
    The more I read them, the more I am convinced that Ty and Tex are the same person.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    ERASE MY PROFILE, MAD!
    Look, you're not being very classy about this. Just don't post here anymore, and go away if you really feel so strongly about it.

Your recent attacks and references to Machiavelli are intriguing. Do you even know what a Machiavellian attack is? Witnessing you use the phrase as you did, I highly doubt it, but, I'm sure you feflt really cool doing it, right Michael?

Good luck, Sunshine.
    You know, Tar, I've stood up for Michael more than anyone here, but no more. His elitist bullshit, is just that ELITIST. His assertion that we can't afford tix to Denmark? Yeah, OK.... lol. The real question is WHY would we want to go?

I've traveled a great deal in Europe, and will do so again, but if he's a representation of Denmark people? Hell, I won't waste my money.

Oh, and mmmdk - WE DON'T DELETE PROFILES... Just move along...

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    i firmly believe, and have for some time, that half of the posters (most likely the illustrious characters like mad, harlan, bretsky, partial, harvey, rastak, scott, etc) are all one person and just creating this drama for our entertainment

The more I read them, the more I am convinced that Ty and Tex are the same person.
    Are you asserting multiple personality disorder?

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    [I've traveled a great deal in Europe, and will do so again, but if he's a representation of Denmark people? Hell, I won't waste my money.
    Michael is NOTHING like a Dane. He's, quite frankly, "different".

I have been to Denmark my 15 times on business and I took my family there for summer vacation last year. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful country and people.

Now, my sister worked in Denmark for a few years. She swears that Michael is the norm.

Who to believe??

[I've traveled a great deal in Europe, and will do so again, but if he's a representation of Denmark people? Hell, I won't waste my money.

I have been to Denmark my 15 times on business and I took my family there for summer vacation last year. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful country and people.

Now, my sister worked in Denmark for a few years. She swears that Michael is the norm.

Who to believe??
    Well, if I do wind up going, I guess I'll stay out of Odder then...

Who to believe??
    I believe he stated in the past that he is originally from the US but has lived Denmark for many years now (18?). Where he lives now or where he is from really doesn't matter...if he wants to leave and only post at Packerchatters then just do it. Why he wants all reference to his past here deleted is rather funny though.
    C.H.U.D.

"a classic how you draw it up back shoulder throw to Laverneous Coles by BRETT FAVRE"
    -Dan Dierdorf
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    I believe he stated in the past that he is originally from the US but has lived Denmark for many years now (18?). Where he lives now or where he is from really doesn't matter...if he wants to leave and only post at Packerchatters then just do it. Why he wants all reference to his past here deleted is rather funny though.
    Yeah, I think he was like 5 or 6 years old, or something like that. Normally, I'd agree with you, it isn't relevant. In this case, I'm still steaming over the anti-american sentiment expressed in the romper room a while back. That post, which I called him out on, proved he doesn't have a clue what "being an American" is all about, yet he was "judging" us, and it pissed me off. (Nothing new for a small portion of Europeans, I know, but still...)

In this case, yep, just move to PackerChatters. But, along with what I interpret to be an 'elitest' attitude comes the perspective that he can somehow 'control' what goes on here.... Baffling, really. I don't know what else to say.

come on, michael has been a good poster here for a long time...he had a breakdown like everyone else seems to be having...give the guy a break.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    "a classic how you draw it up back shoulder throw to Laverneous Coles by BRETT FAVRE"
    -Dan Dierdorf
    Do you ever get the feeling that Favre mistakes Lavernandshirly Coles and Crotchery for T.O. and Randy Moss?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

come on, michael has been a good poster here for a long time...he had a breakdown like everyone else seems to be having...give the guy a break.
    Well, Falco, I agree with you. Wish you had been at "The Bar" on Saturday night during Packers/Falcons week. 6 of us were trying to dial his european cell phone number. When we couldn't get through, (though we left messages) then we tracked him down at his hotel and left multiple messages in his room. Then, we logged into this site from our PDA's and left private messages giving him numbers to contact us....

Then, he comes in and says that he's glad he "chose" not to meet us.

Yes, this qualifies as a breakdown. I'll give him a break, but, hell, you kind of open yourself up to a little bit of criticism when you go 'bonkers' too....

I missed the breakdown but I agree with Falco.

Sonofabitch.....I like drama! Where's my name?!

Mad might be Harlan and/or Scott, but I've met Bretsky, Partial, and Rastak. And I'm not them.

He's not me either, lol.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I used to be schizophrenic......but we're okay now.

But how do I know that? We haven't met. You could be Mraynrand for all I know.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings