Page 510 of 563 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 ... LastLast
Results 10,181 to 10,200 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Brent Fumblewood and Anthony "Run straight into the pile" Thompson. Ahhh, the good old days of Packer RBs.
    Darrell Thompson. There was an Anthony Thompson that went to another time around the same time. I think he was as big of a bust as Darrell.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Had to look it up. Both Darrell and Anthony Thompson arrived in 1990. Both came out of the Big 10 (Minnesota and Indiana). Darrell was a 1st round pick. Anthony was a second round pick. Darrell finished with 1641 yards, 3.5 yards/carry, 7 TDs. Anthony finished with 831 yards, 3.3 yards/carry, 6 TDs.

Darrell did have a useful run in the 1993 season to help the Pack return to the playoffs for the first time since 1982.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Had to look it up. Both Darrell and Anthony Thompson arrived in 1990. Both came out of the Big 10 (Minnesota and Indiana). Darrell was a 1st round pick. Anthony was a second round pick. Darrell finished with 1641 yards, 3.5 yards/carry, 7 TDs. Anthony finished with 831 yards, 3.3 yards/carry, 6 TDs.

Darrell did have a useful run in the 1993 season to help the Pack return to the playoffs for the first time since 1982.
    I scored a three point play off D Thompson in intramurals. Later in the same game, I took a charge, and he sent me across the gym. He was gracious and picked me up off my ass though. Even in basketball, he could only go straight forward.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    Who had the best mullet??

Majkowski?

Jacke?

Or, Query?

Jackie.

Majkowski?

Jacke?

Or, Query?

I'm just wondering Iron Mike....

Maybe... 'only' amongst men ... Peewee Herman should comment on that!?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Woody, that ain't right.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    Majkowski had real skill, but that ankle injury was killer. The guy still can't walk.
    Check out the kid in the Zubaz!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Blog Entries

Majkowski?

Jacke?

Or, Query?

Bizness in the front, party in the back.

I think I am in love with Ken Ruettgers. I want to go cry in my pillow because he doesn't even know I exist.

There was a time when the Packers had sucked so bad for so long that Green Bay kids went to the filming of the Majik Show while wearing a Barry Sanders jersey.

Check out the kid in the Zubaz!!!!!

[QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

In honor of HH coming back into the fold.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/08/07/sage-r...aints-vikings/
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I scored a three point play off D Thompson in intramurals. Later in the same game, I took a charge, and he sent me across the gym. He was gracious and picked me up off my ass though. Even in basketball, he could only go straight forward.
    I once shut down Darrin Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Who?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Who?
    According to Wikipedia Darrin Charles was some guy that Howard Roark and Tank shut down in their high school glory days.

The Favre relationship to this matter is not apparent in any immediate way but it's there. It's there.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    In honor of HH coming back into the fold.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/08/07/sage-r...aints-vikings/
    That was a good read. Thanks for posting.

Sage isn't a good writer, but the guy is a hell of a ball washer.
    C.H.U.D.

According to Wikipedia Darrin Charles was some guy that Howard Roark and Tank shut down in their high school glory days.

The Favre relationship to this matter is not apparent in any immediate way but it's there. It's there.
    Ol tank kept saying he shut down Darren Charles in high school. I kept calling the idiot out on that because Darren Charles is some bodybuilder and Darrin Charles was a WR at Madison back in the day.

So how 'bout that ol' Brent Favre guy?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Nothing like peaking at 17...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Nothing like peaking at 17...
    Always good to get the cougar perspective on young men.

Always good to get the cougar perspective on young men.
    I know of no one of an age at which she can be considered a cougar who would even think of touching that...