Page 514 of 531 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,280 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Favre was a phenom no doubt. Look at all the BFFFs who left this place after his career was finished.
    Really? I just thought the internet passed this place by.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Really? I just thought the internet passed this place by.
    coincidentally it passed this pale by about the time Favre left. Funny, that. But yeah, the 'internet' has mostly moved on... People are no longer inclined to speak in complete sentences or communicate fully realized thoughts.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Might be one of the best stories about what it was like to play with Young Favre. easy to understand why coaches are control freaks.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/featur...es-of-favre-ia

Brunell: My favorite Brett Favre story is a hunting story from when he was a kid. He and a buddy or a couple buddies who were out trespassing on some property somewhere and they had a .22 rifle. They were just messing around and they see a deer. You're trespassing, you shouldn't be there to begin with, and the last thing you should do is take your gun and shoot at a deer. So they do it, and I think they hit it a few times and knock it down. After a couple shots ring off, they realize somebody could discover them and find out they're trespassing. They're frantic, they don't know what to do, and they've got this deer and it's flopping all over the woods. So, they figured out the only way to kill this deer without shooting at it is to drown it. So they drag it over to a puddle, a stream, a small pond, I don't know what it was, but they basically held this deer underwater until the bubbles stopped coming out of its nose. Listen, I'll probably get in trouble for telling this story, but it's one of the funniest stories I've ever heard. And the way he told that story, we were crying laughing. It was gut-ache type laughing.

Detmer: Hygiene wasn't really his thing at the time either. I remember we played at the old Cleveland Stadium and the locker room was tiny. We were sharing lockers. He'd hang his underwear up on the hook and there's a big yellow stain in them. Guys were like, "What the heck?" He's just laughing, like, "What? What's the problem?" He really didn't care.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

BFFF!!!!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I wonder if they will discuss and/or talk to Lord about his magical night in Oak after papi died...wasnt that last time we played at Oak?
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

BFFF!!!!
    what does that mean sir?
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    what does that mean sir?
    Brett Favre Fan First
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

It's now Sat. 06 Feb. 2016 9:25 PM EST and the Official Class of 2016 HOF Inductees will be announced officially.

We're very close to learning officially that Brett Favre is a first ballot HOFer. Personally I've waited patiently for five years and this enormous day for the most dedicated and appreciative Brett Favre fans.

For all those Packerrats that never faltered in their firm support for this GREAT Green Bay Packer and a special dedication to the member who originated this Epic Plus Plus Thread MOBB DEEP I want to offer my sincerest:

CONGRATULATIONS !

WE pulled for one awesome football player. Dion Sanders informs us why Atlanta let the Green Bay Packers have Favre. How it all began . All those enormous exciting memories. The Great, the Good and the Bad and the Ugly all chucked together under the Brett Favre led Packers.

How many sports fans can say legitimately they pulled for 'a Legend'?

We can do so proudly.

It all began when Ron Wolfe saw the future and Brett Favre as a Packer. Finally after so so long or two and a half decades hoping for the Green Bay Packers to get back to a Super Bowl game. We began to see that real possibility.

There's some humor here. Enjoy...and enjoy Brett Favre's acceptance speech into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...f-Favre-on-set

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Imagine a tribute to Najeh Davenport...."I'll never forget that night he shit in a laundry basket! Good times, good times."

But I bet ol' Brent has a few stories like that...
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Imagine a tribute to Najeh Davenport...."I'll never forget that night he shit in a laundry basket! Good times, good times."

But I bet ol' Brent has a few stories like that...
    hahahaa
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Still calling #4 "Brent" is a pussy move. Don't forget his name is spelled right in Lambeau's ring.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Still calling #4 "Brent" is a pussy move. Don't forget his name is spelled right in Lambeau's ring.
    Hey Red Bar Man....How's life?

Great I hope.

I love Bert, but I love my T-shirt:

I might wear it to the HOF induction ceremony next year. Gotta have a sense of humor about this stuff, otherwise you are just a pathetic, obsequious jock sniffer. No false idols!

I might wear it to the HOF induction ceremony next year. Gotta have a sense of humor about this stuff, otherwise you are just a pathetic, obsequious jock sniffer. No false idols!

I don't know why, but that t-shirt still cracks me up. He'll always be "Brent" to me now, not out of any anger or anything, but because it's kinda funny.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

There were the people who trashed Favre. There were the people who booed Aaron Rodgers as he took the field on Family Night. Both were wrong in my opinion. I'm not offended by either, but neither make me laugh.
    Last edited by Joemailman; 12-17-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Just maybe.....Brett Favre might invite you to a quiet Park just past evening and try your silly boney ass out as a lawn mower.

Ohh let's be fair. Brett's mother might do that?

You guys really need to show more respect to old Mr. Pharve.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    You guys really need to show more respect to old Mr. Pharve.
    http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/favre-h...o-get-over-it\

There's one thing I've learned in my longer than most here time and experience:

Haters will remain haters. That's just what their low self esteem makes them do. Hater sweep common sense out the door. Hating is the best juice that they have. I always wonder whenever I encounter a hater:

Was that person left alone on a table at diaper changing time and somehow land on the floor on their noggin? Haters are often in such emotional need that this approach to HATE is just one way they need to drag attention to feed their impoverished ego needs.

Packerrats had several of these poor souls. Gradually we've seen them wither and just die away. Somewhere out there they remain hating an outstanding Packer HOFer and soon to be a first ballot new member of the NFL HOF.

That a tribute to his overall body of work as an NFL QB who won wherever he played and played as tough a style and was as dedicated to his will to compete as any Pro athlete I've seen in over 5.5 decades of being an eclectic sports fan.

Brett Favre gave me so very much.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

Haters will remain haters. That's just what their low self esteem makes them do. Hater sweep common sense out the door. Hating is the best juice that they have.
    Physician, heal thyself!

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/favre-h...o-get-over-it\

Haters will remain haters. That's just what their low self esteem makes them do. Hater sweep common sense out the door. Hating is the best juice that they have. I always wonder whenever I encounter a hater:

Was that person left alone on a table at diaper changing time and somehow land on the floor on their noggin? Haters are often in such emotional need that this approach to HATE is just one way they need to drag attention to feed their impoverished ego needs.

Packerrats had several of these poor souls. Gradually we've seen them wither and just die away. Somewhere out there they remain hating an outstanding Packer HOFer and soon to be a first ballot new member of the NFL HOF.

That a tribute to his overall body of work as an NFL QB who won wherever he played and played as tough a style and was as dedicated to his will to compete as any Pro athlete I've seen in over 5.5 decades of being an eclectic sports fan.

Brett Favre gave me so very much.

I hate you, Woody.

I'm typing this wearing nothing but a diaper in my parent's basement.

J/K