Page 518 of 563 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,360 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    or halfway somewhere in Favre's posterior

HAHAHAHAHA
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    We're all freaking out because Seneca Wallace didn't look very good, but neither did Matty Flynn when he came in against Detroit in 2010. But the next week he looked better.

I think Seneca Wallace is a back up because he's not that good, and we've been spoiled, so for Packer fans he looked awful. But he'll be better this week.

No back up is going to satisfy a Packer fan, because Packer fans have gotten used to superior QB play over the past twenty years.
    I too think we'll see better play from Wallace on Sunday. All we need Seneca to do is get us thru these next 4 games with a couple of wins. If we can play .500 ball until Rodgers returns we'll be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    We're all freaking out because Seneca Wallace didn't look very good, but neither did Matty Flynn when he came in against Detroit in 2010. But the next week he looked better.

I think Seneca Wallace is a back up because he's not that good, and we've been spoiled, so for Packer fans he looked awful. But he'll be better this week.

No back up is going to satisfy a Packer fan, because Packer fans have gotten used to superior QB play over the past twenty years.
    I get four games early Sunday but not Philly @ Green Bay; so I'll likely go to NFL.Com for the feel of this game. With Detroit @ Chicago. How huge is this game for our teams playoff hopes?

HUGE !!

As Packer fans we need to see an entire team effort ... a gritty performance and an excellent game plan and with Seneca Wallace's arm as we saw it this week; that takes away any deep routes. This has to be Seneca Wallace's time as an NFL QB. MM has to go to our strength and use his horses...his RB's. Right now our depth chart at RB shows:

RB - 1. Eddie Lacy 2. James Starks 3. Johnathan Franklin

Over the next four games these three men have to remain healthy/active. For any chance our running game must stand up. We need to get men back off injury and some luck on that front in terms of less heat there. The injuries have ben cruel to us.

GO PACKERS !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I too think we'll see better play from Wallace on Sunday. All we need Seneca to do is get us thru these next 4 games with a couple of wins. If we can play .500 ball until Rodgers returns we'll be okay.

Call Favre..........................not now, but RIGHT NOW!! Geez!

Pretty sure even a 44 year old Favre would have lasted longer than Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Pretty sure even a 44 year old Favre would have lasted longer than Wallace.
    It's time for a longer look at Scott Tolzien.

MM has to start him at New York next week.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    It's time for a longer look at Scott Tolzien.

MM has to start him at New York next week.
    Absolutely, I'm not lobbying for Favre. Just adding to the argument that Favre even now is still better than Wallace.

Tolzien is the new Favre. It's just too damn bad he didn't rally the team to a 4th quarter comeback. That would have been some shit.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Tolzien is the new Favre. It's just too damn bad he didn't rally the team to a 4th quarter comeback. That would have been some shit.
    he would have had to keep his team in the game for him to be able to attempt a comeback

Absolutely, I'm not lobbying for Favre. Just adding to the argument that Favre even now is still better than Wallace.
    Sure. A guy who is 44 years old, hasn't played a game in 3 years, and the last time I remember seeing him on the field, was playing the worst football of his career.

How many QB's are playing in the league that are 40+, even as a back-up? No disrespect to Mr. Favre, but even he knows the game has passed him by.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Sure. A guy who is 44 years old, hasn't played a game in 3 years, and the last time I remember seeing him on the field, was playing the worst football of his career.

How many QB's are playing in the league that are 40+, even as a back-up? No disrespect to Mr. Favre, but even he knows the game has passed him by.
    "ARMS OF A BLACK SMITH!" competes in triathlons daily!

Blue 52 blue 52, how many times do I have to tell you I ordered 52 lbs of kentucky blue grass to reseed my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post

My point was that Favre more than likely wouldn't have torn a vag muscle doing nothing like Taco did.

My point was that Favre more than likely wouldn't have torn a vag muscle doing nothing like Taco did.
    My guess is that out of the NFL, Mr. Favre has discovered the wonders of HgH and strict dieting and would be splendid for 4 games. I was happy he was shown the door, thought he was an asshat, but given the options, I would welcome him back.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    My guess is that out of the NFL, Mr. Favre has discovered the wonders of HgH

my guess is favre has discovered the joys of high school girls at the high school he's coaching at

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Except that wasn't your argument. It was that Favre at his worst is better than Wallace at his best.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Except that wasn't your argument. It was that Favre at his worst is better than Wallace at his best.
    I guess we'll never know as Favre is retired and Wallace has a vagina injury that will probably keep him out forever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    my guess is favre has discovered the joys of high school girls at the high school he's coaching at
    Yeah.

I've been worried about that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Yeah.

I've been worried about that, too.
    in unrelated news, mark chmura recently bought a house down in that area because he "wanted to be closer to his buddy, and maybe take up coaching"

Ground Rat
    who cares if Favre had a poor season in 2010. the year before he was a legit MVP candidate. Lots of things went downhill that year for the Vikes. That doesn't mean in 2012 Favre wouldn't have put up a much better season.