Page 52 of 563 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    But how do I know that? We haven't met. You could be Mraynrand for all I know.
    Or Skinbasket....

No, I've met him. He's his own person.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    But how do I know that? We haven't met. You could be Mraynrand for all I know.
    I'm Spartacus!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer
    I post under Pacopete4 and cpk1994

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    lol
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    NOBODY could be THAT schizophrenic. :P

No, I've met him. He's his own people.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    I'm Spartacus!
    NO WAY!!! It's MY turn to be Sparticus!!

Blog Entries
    Whoa!?!

The ol forum had it's own little "Pardon the Interruption" there for awhile, eh?

I guess somebody snaps and goes goofy every two years or so on one of these things.

It was getting all "Lawyer Joe" for a bit .

whatever happened to Moneyguy?
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    I think he had all his money in Lehman Brothers. He is now 'just a Guy.'
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    "Can I Please Borrow Some Moneyguy"

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack
    "Can I Please Borrow Some Moneyguy"
    lmao

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Man, you leave for a couple of days and the shit just falls apart. Good Lord.
    All that really happened was that kooky euro ran off cursing us all to oblivion. He was rather rude about it. We should find him at whatever site he's hiding at at lynch him. Well, we could if anyone cared anyway, but judging from the complete lack of reaction his meltdown and exodus created it's not going to happen.
    I didn't curse; called some people nuts and I believe my gut feeling. Oh, you couldn't afford a ticket to Europe anyway. Just trying to move on and out of PR - if being rude is what it takes...so be it.

Goodnight and hopefully goodbye. ERASE MY PROFILE, MAD!
    Not only can I afford the ticket, but it turns out I could afford your mom too. Tell her to trim a little more, when you get the chance. I thought it was only the Germans who believed in not shaving.

Not that we need to go to Dutchland to find you at packerchatters though. You are aware we all aren't inside your computer right?

"You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

brett thread so again i say jets are 4-3 and tied with ravens for wildcard

amazn he got booed during game sun. anyone know if he's been booed in NY before KC game (as a jet)?

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Senior Rat HOFer
    brett thread so again i say jets are 4-3 and tied with ravens for wildcard

amazn he got booed during game sun. anyone know if he's been booed in NY before KC game (as a jet)?

NY fans will boo anything... they are lucky to be at 4-3 considering they had 4 wins all of last season...

I wonder what the Jets record would be with Chad Pennington? Pennington took over a team that went 1-15 last year and they are 3-4. Of course, adding talent other than the QB and playing an easy schedule helps a lot. Pennington missed a lot of games last year, and the Jets weren't going to win with Kellen Clemens. Pennington has a passer rating over 100 with the Dolphins. Dolphins have actually played some tough teams. The record of their seven opponents is 28-22. The only teams with a losing record are Houston and San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    I wonder what the Jets record would be with Chad Pennington? Pennington took over a team that went 1-15 last year and they are 3-4. Of course, adding talent other than the QB and playing an easy schedule helps a lot. Pennington missed a lot of games last year, and the Jets weren't going to win with Kellen Clemens. Pennington has a passer rating over 100 with the Dolphins. Dolphins have actually played some tough teams. The record of their seven opponents is 28-22. The only teams with a losing record are Houston and San Diego.

I've actually watched a couple Dolphins games this year, well, while being at the sports bar. Pennington can still make all the throws and is a great decision maker, as long as he isnt going more than 20 yards downfield. So it's really not all that suprising.

And wow, for a football forum this place sure has a lot of drama...and i enjoy drama

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers

Everybody knows I'm a pro Favre guy; but he sure still is struggling. And for the record I predicted this would be a hard year for him "after" he was dealt. After 16 years in the same system he re learns another system, with inferior offensive coaching, and new players to get used to. I think this whole year will be challenging for him and if he chooses to come back next year he will be better because he'll be more acclimated to the system with an entire training camp to become an expert of the Jets.

If he's still in Green Bay I still think he'd be having a great year. I don't buy the age bit one second; I started believing it until last year happened. He's still the same talent physically; but he has a long way to go mentally to get the Favre to Driver like mojo with his WR's.

Speaking of Driver, and maybe I'm way off, but it seems like he was a greater center of the offense with Favre around and he doesn't have the same mojo with AROD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Speaking of Driver, and maybe I'm way off, but it seems like he was a greater center of the offense with Favre around and he doesn't have the same mojo with AROD.
    The mojo has gone to Greg Jennings.