Page 521 of 531 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,420 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That bust doesn't eve look like him. The only thing they got right was the hairline and the stubble. And perhaps the bust has a dip in.

agreed, but there is a slight resemblance to Phil Simms, maybe that's who the sculptor had in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That bust doesn't eve look like him. The only thing they got right was the hairline and the stubble. And perhaps the bust has a dip in.

I see this fella:

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Who's the dude in the red shirt, that apparently didn't get the memo????
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

i'm not hating on favre, I'm hating on that fact that theres a god damn ugly purple fucking jersey in the same case as our beloved green and gold (and white)

and its even worse if its just a temporary display.

queens fans weren't making the pilgrimage to canton to watch favre get in, those were all packer fans

that display should have been there to make us happy, not to reopen a barely closed wound and make us want to vomit

Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i'm not hating on favre, I'm hating on that fact that theres a god damn ugly purple fucking jersey in the same case as our beloved green and gold (and white)

and its even worse if its just a temporary display.

queens fans weren't making the pilgrimage to canton to watch favre get in, those were all packer fans

that display should have been there to make us happy, not to reopen a barely closed wound and make us want to vomit
    The Viking shit was lame for sure.
    C.H.U.D.

Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Favre returning to Green Bay to receive the Distinguished Service Award at the Lee Remmel Sports Award Banquet August 9. http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2...bay/466238001/

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Favre returning to Green Bay to receive the Distinguished Service Award at the Lee Remmel Sports Award Banquet August 9. http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2...bay/466238001/
    fine, just don't let him anywhere near a regular season game.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

The LOVE just keeps on coming for Brett Favre.

Favre will receive the Distinguished Service Award on Aug. 9, 2017 during the Lee Remmel Sports Awards Banquet at the Swan Club. The awards are presented by the Rotary Club of De Pere, which donates proceeds to the athletic programs of the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, St. Norbert College and local high schools.The Rotary award is connected to Lee Remmel, which apparently means something to Favre.

"I think Lee had a pretty special place for him," said Greg DeCleene, Rotary Club president and Legends De Pere/Swan Club owner.

'The Gunslinger' entered the Pro Football Hall of Fame last summer, with many members of the Green Bay Packer organization and fans in attendance. Brett Favre has adapted well to retirement from the NFL and is very happy in his new life and as active as ever.

https://www.facebook.com/Brett4Favre/

It is interesting that Favre has recently expressed a desire to return to Green Bay as a coach or in a management role.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

I'm OK with honoring Favre until the cows come home, but I just think it's unwise to allow him anywhere near an actual game.

2015: Favre's number is retired at halftime of regular season game. RESULT: Packers lose horribly in cold rain on Thanksgiving night to underwhelming Bears team; drops and other poor play are prominently displayed. Instead of tying all time series, Packers drop two games back in the pennant race.

2016: Favre's entry into HOF is honored during regular season game. RESULT: Packers commit clusterfavre of turnovers, suffer injuries and otherwise play poorly in loss to another hated rival (Dallas Cowboys)

2016: preseason HOF Game at Canton. Result: Favre destroys entire field. Game cancelled.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'm OK with honoring Favre until the cows come home, but I just think it's unwise to allow him anywhere near an actual game.

2015: Favre's number is retired at halftime of regular season game. RESULT: Packers lose horribly in cold rain on Thanksgiving night to underwhelming Bears team; drops and other poor play are prominently displayed. Instead of tying all time series, Packers drop two games back in the pennant race.

2016: Favre's entry into HOF is honored during regular season game. RESULT: Packers commit clusterfavre of turnovers, suffer injuries and otherwise play poorly in loss to another hated rival (Dallas Cowboys)

2016: preseason HOF Game at Canton. Result: Favre destroys entire field. Game cancelled.
    August 9 is the day before the Packers first preseason game vs. Philadelphia. Maybe put all the starters in protective custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    August 9 is the day before the Packers first preseason game vs. Philadelphia. Maybe put all the starters in protective custody.

Unnhhhh !

GO PACK GO !

^ great post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Of0jcpaKc

Best Throws in NFL History

In this Video you will enjoy some amazing throws of the ball but look for the throws by a couple of GREAT Packer QB's.

We saw Aaron Rodgers perform his Magician Act again last nigh; with another perfect throw to WR Davante Adams for yet another 4th Qtr. Comeback; and doing this in back to back games Vs the Dallas Cowboys.

In two more years God willing, I'll be a Packer fan for 70 years. That win last night ! I've never been more thrilled to see a clutch Series playout for a win and the funny thing was. I believed that Aaron Rodgers would get that done.

We're so fortunate to have two Great QB's lead our Packers for the past two and a decades.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-09-2017 at 07:48 PM.

http://www.wtok.com/content/sports/F...450268223.html

Favre's Football Passion Inherited from "Big Irv"

By Courtesy: Dale McKee | Posted: Tue 11:21 AM, Oct 10, 2017

" Today, we honor one of the best as we wish Brett Favre a happy birthday. Favre was born on October 10, 1969, in Gulfport, Mississippi.

Many professional football players do not give their days on the high school gridiron even a second thought, and some remember only the past glory. They remember the day when they scored numerous touchdowns or roughed up the opposing quarterback. Then, once in a while, you have a Brett Favre. The gunslinger from Hancock North Central High School in Kiln comes from a background of hard work. ..."

Please click on the LINK above for more of this story.

Sittin' Pretty.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Sittin' Pretty.
    Ohh Yea !

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...m_campaign=nfl

Brett Favre Executive-Producing Documentary About Concussions, NFL Career

BY: ROB GOLDBERG .... JANUARY 9, 2018

" Pro Football HOF QB Brett Favre will open up about his career and his history of head injuries in an upcoming documentary, Shocked: A Hidden Factor in the Sports Concussion Crisis.

According to Carrie Brunner of the NB Herard, the show will premier on the Stadium network Thursday Jan.11, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. ET...."

Please
    Click on the LINK above for the rest of this story.