Page 524 of 531 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 ... LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,480 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RE: " The 2018 NFL DRAFT and Round 1 Pick NO.7. The Buffalo Bills (via Tampa Bay): Picking QB Josh Allen,, Wyoming "

DRAFTNIK: " ....Look! I made a GIF of one of Allen’s bombs. Here’s another! And this pass is incomplete, but only because his receiver wasn’t fast enough to catch up to his rocket arm. I’m starting a 283-tweet thread of GIFs that will prove Allen is Brett Favre. ..."

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by: Anti-Polar Bear

I assumed everyone knew how to access that "last" article. Just Google Peter King.

That "last" article provided the link to the one that I provided above. In addition to the part 'bout Jervey and Johnson buying a lion, the article hinted that Favre and Sharpe weren't best of friends. Read the article and be smarter at football.

Response: Deputy Nutz:

In 1994 or 95, I can't remember which year, but Sharpe decided he was going to hold out and not play in the first game of the season. He made the decision days before the start of the season to hold the team hostage. Favre who just signed a new deal with the Packers call Sharpe out to the media. Sharpe got bent out of shape. The front office went to Favre to ask him to restructure his deal so that they could extend Sharpe. ... Favre agreed.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AZr9T6pkuU

First, Brett looks pretty damn good for a guy that took the hits he took. Second, it must really piss you Favre haters off to see him and AR get along.
    Last edited by Rutnstrut; 09-03-2018 at 08:53 PM.

I've missed this thread.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

MOBB!
    C.H.U.D.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Favre calls in to congratulate Mullens:

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1058203440705228801
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Favre calls in to congratulate Mullens:

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1058203440705228801
    I am sure there is so much more behind this (probably containing Mooch as the object of each sentence) but its still kinda cool.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I am sure there is so much more behind this (probably containing Mooch as the object of each sentence) but its still kinda cool.
    You gotta love that Favre just drops an insult at the end "Hey Mooch, that suit is looking a little snug" That's BestFavre, when he's just off the cuff bullshitting like he's drinking with you at the bar (drinking a club soda of course...).
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Some people are pieces of shit, exploiting Favre this way.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/02/brett-...semitic-video/

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Some people are pieces of shit, exploiting Favre this way.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/02/brett-...semitic-video/
    They got more than just him.

Better question is why would you sign up to participate in this service? Wouldn't it all be dic pic or croc jokes for people's voice mail?

Football is based on the precision of the 11 guys on the field. Teams practice to perfect their footwork, timing, depth of routes, angles of blocking, reads and audible systems. It is understood that the team that has better athletes, plays with more passion and focus and executes the gameplan best usually wins. But Brett’s mind goes beyond strict execution of how plays are drawn up and techniques are designed. He realizes that slight movements by the quarterback, more than any other position on offense, can have a huge effect on the defense. Instead of going through his natural reads to find the open receiver, he sometimes gets them open by pump-faking, angling his shoulders and using his eyes to move the defense. He goes by feel and creates to get what he wants, instead of doing everything by the book and getting what the defense will give him. Most coaches cringe at what he does because it isn’t very coachable, but there’s almost always a rhyme and reason with Brett.
    Sounds like someone else I know.

https://www.si.com/2013/08/07/sage-r...saints-vikings

Brett Favre and Peyton Manning in Corvette Bart Starr won for being Super Bowl MVP. They were in Green Bay filming NFL history show Manning is working on.

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-englan.../#119873328_18

23rd all time most hated

He needs to find a better prop than those huge hands for his cheating on his wife dick pics.

Ok, so Favre departed GB and finished his career with other teams. Get over it and try to appreciate all of those games/seasons that he made the Packers winners.

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    https://247sports.com/nfl/new-englan.../#119873328_18

23rd all time most hated

He needs to find a better prop than those huge hands for his cheating on his wife dick pics.
    That was a stupid, badly written but still oddly fun article.

The Packers have been blessed like no other franchise: Favre, then Rodgers - what is that, about 26 or so years of mostly very good, often great, quarterbacking? Two HOF QB's in a row? I wonder how often that happens.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    The Packers have been blessed like no other franchise: Favre, then Rodgers - what is that, about 26 or so years of mostly very good, often great, quarterbacking? Two HOF QB's in a row? I wonder how often that happens.
    Fitz, too many forget when they cheered and defended Favre. Yes there was a less than perfect separation, but I don't begrudge Favre earning a living as a QB while he still could. Ted Thompson and likely Mike McCarthy wanted to transition to Rodgers and Favre could not remain too. It was a fine mess, but I never held any of the players to blame as it was a business decision by GB's management.

The shame is that to many harbor bad feelings over all that occured. I say, Get Over It and celebrate the good times instead of continuing to stir up hate and discord.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...hlight=rodgers

Indianapolis Colts????