Page 526 of 563 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,520 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    favre has done nothing since leaving to try and earn back any respect with the fans and people of green bay and wisconsin. no golf outings no charity events in the state, no team related activities no nothing.

on the there hand, he has tried his best to piss in the face of the packers and their fans by giving other teams our game plans and by plotting to go to one of our arch rivals to stick it to us

no doubt, what he did for the team when he was here was amazing, and yes, he is still probably my all time favorite packer (next to #66). but at his point, unless he swallows his pride and accepts that he acted like a giant douchebag and asks packer fans to forgive him...

then i have no problem waiting until he's dead and buried before we retire #4

i don't even care if there's a ceremony. just put #4 up there next to #92 one night in the middle of the night without any fanfare and call it good

last thing we need to do is stroke his or his families ego anymore then we already have
    He did move in that direction in one of his last interviews. Acknowledging mistakes, etc.

But it would be better forgotten because he is not likely to offer an explanation that would satisfy those who might still be holding out. Move forward.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    If one person is arguing with a group of people over and over, that person is either a misunderstood genius or an asshole. Your delusions and assumptions do not equal fact. You have a long history of assholism and for that you get a very very short leash.
    I think I get it. There was another poster who dared to disagree with your precious point of view. You call him Tank. I don't know the poster. I wasn't a member here when this guy was. Check the IP addresses or some such mod/admin type thing. Not the same person. News flash. There are millions of people who think that TT was the bad guy in the divorce. That makes me, Tank and millions of others. Get over it.

BTW, I am also not Hitler, Obama or Cliven Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    I think I get it. There was another poster who dared to disagree with your precious point of view. You call him Tank. I don't know the poster. I wasn't a member here when this guy was. Check the IP addresses or some such mod/admin type thing. Not the same person. News flash. There are millions of people who think that TT was the bad guy in the divorce. That makes me, Tank and millions of others. Get over it.

And those millions of people had to swallow their pride when the Packers won a Superbowl with Rodgers, which would have never happened with an aging Favre.

Yup lots of people disagree with me and with Thompson. Only one however refers to him as a homosexual and that's you. News flash, being an asshole is not disagreeing or having a discussion. It's just being an asshole. That's also you.

Blog Entries
    Coldplay is the worst band I've ever heard in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    It is "petty and ignorant" just because they do not feel about it the same way that you do? ReallY?
    Hi Patler, I wanted to chime in and make sure you know that someone is using my avvy and an alteration of my screen name. It's not me.
    I survived Julie's World

Yup lots of people disagree with me and with Thompson. Only one however refers to him as a homosexual and that's you. News flash, being an asshole is not disagreeing or having a discussion. It's just being an asshole. That's also you.
    I am fairly certain that you're dealing with the poster whose been banned from several sites.

As I mentioned to Patler, he's using an alteration of my screen name and my avatar from www.PackersNews.net
    I survived Julie's World

Quote Originally Posted by JustJeff View Post
    I am fairly certain that you're dealing with the poster whose been banned from several sites.

As I mentioned to Patler, he's using an alteration of my screen name and my avatar from www.PackersNews.net
    I like the 2015 Draft War room.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    If one person is arguing with a group of people over and over, that person is either a misunderstood genius or an asshole. Your delusions and assumptions do not equal fact. You have a long history of assholism and for that you get a very very short leash.
    Well thought out, concise and to the point. Who are you and what have you done with Zool

Just kidding - thanks for putting the dufus in his place. Well, that would be assuming he will pay any attention at all, but I'm pretty sure he's found his stride and it's all just at this point. There seems to have been a bit of a personality change over the last little bit, or maybe it's just in this thread.

Notable of course was how he brought up mention of an IP address so quickly...
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Hi Patler, I wanted to chime in and make sure you know that someone is using my avvy and an alteration of my screen name. It's not me.

I have been wonder since your avatar and screen name appeared here a few weeks ago. The personality was different here than there. I haven't been at the other site much recently, and I've been meaning to drop you a note just to check. I think I have had some rational discussions with you there, not so much with the "new" JJ here!!!

Thanks for clarifying.

Well a google search of "ted thompson gay rumors" show how you're wrong about me being the only one, yet I didn't say that at all. i was saying that if its fair game to speculate on what Favre did or said and use it against him, then there are things out there that OTHERS have said about TT that are fair game as well. Again. I don't pretend to care about or believe that I will change your opinion about the nasty divorce and you won't change mine. And just as I'm not the only person that has uttered, repeated or been made aware of TT sexuality rumors, I am also not the only person that feels that more of the blame for the divorce is on Packer management. The biggest difference is that I don't feel that you're an asshole for being wrong about it.

Oh BTW, you thinking that it was Favre's fault and me thinking it was management's is in fact the very definition of disagreeing, asshole status notwithstanding.

Well a google search of "ted thompson etc etc etc
    Wow, Bus, just wow.
    I survived Julie's World

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why you guys fucking with JustJeff? Just cuz he disagrees with you bitches? WTF is his skin dark that you treat him so?

Blog Entries
    Hmm I'm tempted to think this is the real guy based on that sig.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Why you guys fucking with JustJeff? Just cuz he disagrees with you bitches? WTF is his skin dark that you treat him so?
    All these posters are from your head, aren't they Mad?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Its the guy with space in his name we are having trouble understanding.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    All these posters are from your head, aren't they Mad?
    I have wondered that myself sometimes.

OK, I'll fess up. I met tank at a Cabrito roast in Nuevo Vallarta. I hated our former QB and I had strong feelings for Ted. After drinking shots of tequila, in the colors of the Mexican flag, I lost track of almost 6 months time. When I can to my senses (albeit limited) Farve was on the Vikings and my predilections had changed. For that I am sorry. My sexual compass had been distorted too, and I placed fatheads of Favre in many inapropriate places. I can't explain my epiphany and during lucid moments, I can see my confusion and the fact that the Favre haters are correct and that I'm wrong. I travel to the same place in Mexico, each year, it the hopes of finding my way back from my delusional journey. But unlike Josh Baskin, I have not found my Zoltar and it pains me daily.

And the Sheriff rides into town! You da man!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

OK, I'll fess up. I met tank at a Cabrito roast in Nuevo Vallarta. I hated our former QB and I had strong feelings for Ted. After drinking shots of tequila, in the colors of the Mexican flag, I lost track of almost 6 months time. When I can to my senses (albeit limited) Farve was on the Vikings and my predilections had changed. For that I am sorry. My sexual compass had been distorted too, and I placed fatheads of Favre in many inapropriate places. I can't explain my epiphany and during lucid moments, I can see my confusion and the fact that the Favre haters are correct and that I'm wrong. I travel to the same place in Mexico, each year, it the hopes of finding my way back from my delusional journey. But unlike Josh Baskin, I have not found my Zoltar and it pains me daily.
    I'm trying to imagine a high grade tequila drink layered ..... Green and White and Red.

Barrtenderrr...Ahhhalll hab annnutherrrr.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau