Page 53 of 563 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    I'm Spartacus!
    NO WAY!!! It's MY turn to be Sparticus!!
    I've thought about this long and hard, and you've had a shot at Spartacus in a few threads. I think Patler should be Spartacus this time.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    whatever happened to Moneyguy?
    I think he had all his money in Lehman Brothers. He is now 'just a Guy.'
    Well played.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Speaking of Driver, and maybe I'm way off, but it seems like he was a greater center of the offense with Favre around and he doesn't have the same mojo with AROD.
    The mojo has gone to Greg Jennings.
    Yup. And that's not a bad thing. Not at all.

J-E-T-S
    JETS JETS JETS
    GO BRETT
    Baah

If Brett goes good and the Jets do to, there's a second round pick in it for the Pack.

Go Jets!

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Speaking of Driver, and maybe I'm way off, but it seems like he was a greater center of the offense with Favre around and he doesn't have the same mojo with AROD.
    The mojo has gone to Greg Jennings.
    interesting how when brett was "on his way to GB" (lol) DD presented as the most ardent advocate in the media; smiling REAL hard when discussing it after practice
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    I'm Spartacus!
    NO WAY!!! It's MY turn to be Sparticus!!
    I didn't even recognize you with your avatar change. btw, you were totally in our thoughts when we saw this picture at a bar we were at during the poster's game weekend..... to protect the non-innocent, the person posing for this pic has been removed

this Dr. on espn firsttake says he blieves favre reinjured his ac joint; that injury he sustained last year

that cats gettn too old to be receiving so many bumps and bruises

hopefully NY will focus on the oline again for next season; like bretsky says a whole TC with the jets should hold promise
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    I didn't even recognize you with your avatar change. btw, you were totally in our thoughts when we saw this picture at a bar we were at during the poster's game weekend..... to protect the non-innocent, the person posing for this pic has been removed
    Wow a brown hand, who could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    I think that's SPARTICUS!

Bretsky could have had a brown hand. No, wait...that would have been a brown mouth

Bretsky could have had a brown hand. No, wait...that would have been a brown mouth

He almost had a brown Brett Favre jersey.
    C.H.U.D.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Well Partial almost got a brown hand, but we couldn't show.

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Dumping on Favre can be compared to everything that makes the Packers great.

I love the Packers and all the tradition, and to here the same people (trolls like cpk and chevelle)talking shit about a HUGE part of that tradition is akin to talking shit about Vince, Curly, Reggie and everyone else who played or had a part in making the Packers great.

If you have no problem trashing Favre then I bet you would never stand up to anyone trashing the other Packer greats(probably wouldn't stand your ground for anything)
    This is the most rediculous thing I have ever read. And that is saying something as I have read a lot of Tank's and Woody's ramblings.
    Who the fuck are YOU to call out ANYONE? You sir are the King Troll of Internet Trolls! Most trolls don't realize they are indeed trolls, but you CPK are a troll.

Mom is pissed. I gave her a good sticking, but she's still agitated you are up late posting here. I let it slip, but seeing how me an several dudes are sticking your mom lately....I thought I'd step up.

You are cut off from cookies and sweets late nite. No more 9pm sodas or cookies. You only meander and post dumb shit ALWAYS to piss off the forums "you feel" accepted in. Your mom hates she didn't swallow your inception, but does it ALL the TIME now. Wow, we regret your birth, just quit being a bitch kid (your a big guy now at 12) but we all will lay you out. STFU and know your role...I'm fucking your mom, so yea, I'm not your dad, but damn if you don't need some forum bitchslaps so STFU!
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

I'm truly touched! Thank you gang.

Damn!!! My apologies!!! Happy belated birthday!

What time do they play tomorrow, and against who?
    Baah

Buffalo at noon. I hope he doesn't get injured because he's approaching the mark that will probably end up being 50% of the snaps and we need that 3rd rounder rather than the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell
    Buffalo at noon. I hope he doesn't get injured because he's approaching the mark that will probably end up being 50% of the snaps and we need that 3rd rounder rather than the 4th.

Please..........we are talking about Favre here, "THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LIVING LEGEND"
    Baah