Page 546 of 563 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 ... LastLast
Results 10,901 to 10,920 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I knew you wouldn't let me down, Rand.
    I'm very Dependsable.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

You really do Pamper those around you, don't you?

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Come on everyone, group Huggies!
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Did the Packers leak their game plan?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I hate you, Woody.

I'm typing this wearing nothing but a diaper in my parent's basement.

J/K
    That's OK.

I might have hated as well when I was in diapers.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I plan on wearing my Favre Jet Jersey to the game....what color Crocs was he wearing?
    Damn....I've been wondering about the correct response since I read your post.

It's something like that song that gets in your head and rolls over and over for a day.

Good thing I ignore RAP.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Still calling #4 "Brent" is a pussy move. Don't forget his name is spelled right in Lambeau's ring.
    Hey Red Bar Man....How's life?

Great I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I love Bert, but I love my T-shirt:

I might wear it to the HOF induction ceremony next year. Gotta have a sense of humor about this stuff, otherwise you are just a pathetic, obsequious jock sniffer. No false idols!
    Just maybe.....Brett Favre might invite you to a quiet Park just past evening and try your silly boney ass out as a lawn mower.

Ohh let's be fair. Brett's mother might do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    It isn't always about hate, Woodbuck. If that were the case, everyone from professional comedians to family smart alecs would be a hater; and they aren't.

I respect what Favre did as a pro athlete, but even while he played for the Packers, for me he never ascended to the deity level that some put him on. That was just my opinion, as a fan. When he left GB, I think he showed a side of his personality that for some fans is more significant than it is for other fans. It has nothing to do with hating. Different people attach different levels of significance to different traits.

Some will excuse almost anything from those who entertain us, whether it be athletes, actors or other performers. Others want to hold those same people to almost unhumanly standards of conduct. Still others fall somewhere on the scale between the two extremes.
    I hope this is a correct statement:

Brett Favre is easily the BEST THING that happened in Green Bay Packer history between 1970 and 2010. That's a long four decade's of history.

If I give what Favre gave as a player and you as the manager lie and deceive me and not come right out afterwards and admit that was the case. I'm referring to the info. that it was agreed a trade would be made. Favre to Tampa Bay and that with a hand shake. Then upon landing home and just off the plane your agent informs you that your going to be living in New York that season. How fricken happy would you be Patler?

This is a small (heck village) Brett Favre...not your average Joe Namath persona.

I've written it too many times here. . . . . and as a hockey guy you Paler sure can understand it.

If you trade me to another team in the same league. If I get a chance for revenge to prove you wrong in terms of my sense of value. I'm going to give everything I have to score goals every time my new team plays your (my former team).

Is that just the Canadian mentality Vs the American? Is a variance based in culture in black and white terms?

That is just the way it is in PRO SPORTS but not if your a Green bay Packer fan....with a Green Bay fans adopted sensitivity?

Is that it...a rather unique condition ...unique to Packer fans residing in close proximity to Green Bay, Wisconsin?

Is it an Wisconsin Cultural thing?

I'm really at and have been at a loss here Patler. May I ask an intelligent man as you are for some enlightenment. I've never got it...always been at a loss on this anti Favre attitude. That some clowns will actually maintain in all seriousness until their no longer able to even chirp.

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Come on everyone, group Huggies!
    Yes ! Yes !! Yes !!

I'm totally on for decent Packer fan karma.

I can attest to this as an Irish Canadian. 'Only that ' is the 'ALL IN' attitude that works best.

GO PACK GO !

Did the Packers leak their game plan?
    Dunno' but McCarthy always seemed like a Soggy Bottom Boy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I hope this is a correct statement:

Brett Favre is easily the BEST THING that happened in Green Bay Packer history between 1970 and 2010. That's a long four decade's of history.

If I give what Favre gave as a player and you as the manager lie and deceive me and not come right out afterwards and admit that was the case. I'm referring to the info. that it was agreed a trade would be made. Favre to Tampa Bay and that with a hand shake. Then upon landing home and just off the plane your agent informs you that your going to be living in New York that season. How fricken happy would you be Patler?

This is a small (heck village) Brett Favre...not your average Joe Namath persona.

I've written it too many times here. . . . . and as a hockey guy you Paler sure can understand it.

If you trade me to another team in the same league. If I get a chance for revenge to prove you wrong in terms of my sense of value. I'm going to give everything I have to score goals every time my new team plays your (my former team).

Is that just the Canadian mentality Vs the American? Is a variance based in culture in black and white terms?

That is just the way it is in PRO SPORTS but not if your a Green bay Packer fan....with a Green Bay fans adopted sensitivity?

Is that it...a rather unique condition ...unique to Packer fans residing in close proximity to Green Bay, Wisconsin?

Is it an Wisconsin Cultural thing?

I'm really at and have been at a loss here Patler. May I ask an intelligent man as you are for some enlightenment. I've never got it...always been at a loss on this anti Favre attitude. That some clowns will actually maintain in all seriousness until their no longer able to even chirp.

jock sniffer.

I say Bob Harlan was the best thing to Happen to the Packers since the Lombardi Era, noting the '72 playoffs, '82 playoffs and the '89 season (and beating the eventual SB winner on their field).

Bob Harlan hired Ron Wolf and Ted Thompson, leading to (so far) 23 years of consistent competitiveness.

Is he 1st ballot..?
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Well, then, let's say Bob Harlan's mother. She said "yes" to Bob's dad one fine day or night, and had she had a headache that time, we'd still be mired in the mess from the 70's and 80's.

Thanks, Bob's mom!
    hehe

BFFF!!!!
    what does that mean sir?

"Well, okay honey, go ahead. Do whatever you want."

Bob Harlan's mother's acceptance speech.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    what does that mean sir?
    Brett Favre Fan First
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

It's now Sat. 06 Feb. 2016 9:25 PM EST and the Official Class of 2016 HOF Inductees will be announced officially.

We're very close to learning officially that Brett Favre is a first ballot HOFer. Personally I've waited patiently for five years and this enormous day for the most dedicated and appreciative Brett Favre fans.

For all those Packerrats that never faltered in their firm support for this GREAT Green Bay Packer and a special dedication to the member who originated this Epic Plus Plus Thread MOBB DEEP I want to offer my sincerest:

CONGRATULATIONS !

WE pulled for one awesome football player. Dion Sanders informs us why Atlanta let the Green Bay Packers have Favre. How it all began . All those enormous exciting memories. The Great, the Good and the Bad and the Ugly all chucked together under the Brett Favre led Packers.

How many sports fans can say legitimately they pulled for 'a Legend'?

We can do so proudly.

It all began when Ron Wolfe saw the future and Brett Favre as a Packer. Finally after so so long or two and a half decades hoping for the Green Bay Packers to get back to a Super Bowl game. We began to see that real possibility.

There's some humor here. Enjoy...and enjoy Brett Favre's acceptance speech into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...f-Favre-on-set

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-class-of-2016

Brett Favre highlights Hall of Fame Class of 2016

By Gregg Rosenthal Around The NFL Editor

Published:Feb. 6, 2016 at 09:09 p.m. Updated: Feb. 6, 2016 at 09:22 p.m.

" Brett Favre stood apart throughout his NFL career. It only makes sense that he didn't have to wait long to join other legends in Canton, Ohio.

Tony Dungy, Kevin Greene, Marvin Harrison, Orlando Pace, Eddie DeBartolo Jr., Ken Stabler and Dick Stanfel will join Favre in the 2016 Pro Football Hall of Fame class, announced Saturday night at NFL Honors. Stabler and Stanfel were nominated by the Seniors Committee. DeBartolo, the former 49ers owner, was enshrined as a nominee of the new Contributor Committee."

GO PACK GO !

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-canton/page/2

Pro Football Hall of Fame 2016: Complete List of NFL Inductees to Canton

By Adam Wells , Featured Columnist

Feb 6, 2016

Pro Football Hall of Fame 2016: Complete List of NFL Inductees to Canton

Brett Favre, Quarterback

" It seems fitting this would be the year Brett Favre, who was on the ballot for the first time, would go into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Whatever bad blood may have existed in the past between Favre and the Green Bay Packers was finally put to rest Nov. 26 when the Packers retired his No. 4. He's capping things off with a trip to Canton in the summer to take his place among football's immortals.

And there aren't many quarterbacks in history more deserving of the spot.

Just take it from NFL Network's Steve Wyche, who reported it took "nine seconds" to induct Favre, per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. "