Page 552 of 563 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,040 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Who's the dude in the red shirt, that apparently didn't get the memo????
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Who is the guy fourth from the right in the front row wearing a blue shirt? At first I thought he was an inductee, but he must be an existing member. I'm surprised they let him sit there with no jacket.
    It doesn't seem that Wolf in in their group, perhaps being under the contributor category doesn't have the same perks as former owner (DeBartolo).

So I am guessing a descendant of Kenny Stabler?

Last edited by pbmax; 08-07-2016 at 02:53 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That bust doesn't eve look like him. The only thing they got right was the hairline and the stubble. And perhaps the bust has a dip in.

agreed, but there is a slight resemblance to Phil Simms, maybe that's who the sculptor had in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Go fuck yourself (cuz no woman is gonna do it for free) you gaybear!!
    Easy, easy, it was an innocent case of mistaken identity.

But that begs another question: has anybody checked whether Eddie Debartolo's papers are in order?

guy looks like he could keek a touchdown

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post

guy looks like he could keek a touchdown
    Who, Montana? I'm not sure the other guy ever played. (It is DeBartolo, isn't it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Who, Montana? I'm not sure the other guy ever played. (It is DeBartolo, isn't it?)
    That is Fast Eddie, yes. Perhaps he attended one of those fantasy sports camps where you get to wear a uniform and have your picture taken with a retired star.

I was channeling a Zendejas brother or the ghost of Garo Yepremian.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    BTW, those are just people like us over der in Minnesota, they aren't really slime.
    Having married into a family of Minnesotans, I respectfully disagree,

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Let the hate go people. The guy helped bring GB back from the fucking dead. I don't really care about the Jet or Queen years. All I know is how fucking excited I was when he was playing for the Packers and will never forget it.

Note: Site admin removed political post because poster is either too stupid or too inconsiderate to know better.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

i'm not hating on favre, I'm hating on that fact that theres a god damn ugly purple fucking jersey in the same case as our beloved green and gold (and white)

and its even worse if its just a temporary display.

queens fans weren't making the pilgrimage to canton to watch favre get in, those were all packer fans

that display should have been there to make us happy, not to reopen a barely closed wound and make us want to vomit

Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i'm not hating on favre, I'm hating on that fact that theres a god damn ugly purple fucking jersey in the same case as our beloved green and gold (and white)

and its even worse if its just a temporary display.

queens fans weren't making the pilgrimage to canton to watch favre get in, those were all packer fans

that display should have been there to make us happy, not to reopen a barely closed wound and make us want to vomit
    The Viking shit was lame for sure.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That bust doesn't eve look like him. The only thing they got right was the hairline and the stubble. And perhaps the bust has a dip in.

I see this fella:

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Favre returning to Green Bay to receive the Distinguished Service Award at the Lee Remmel Sports Award Banquet August 9. http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2...bay/466238001/

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Favre returning to Green Bay to receive the Distinguished Service Award at the Lee Remmel Sports Award Banquet August 9. http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2...bay/466238001/
    fine, just don't let him anywhere near a regular season game.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

The LOVE just keeps on coming for Brett Favre.

Favre will receive the Distinguished Service Award on Aug. 9, 2017 during the Lee Remmel Sports Awards Banquet at the Swan Club. The awards are presented by the Rotary Club of De Pere, which donates proceeds to the athletic programs of the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, St. Norbert College and local high schools.The Rotary award is connected to Lee Remmel, which apparently means something to Favre.

"I think Lee had a pretty special place for him," said Greg DeCleene, Rotary Club president and Legends De Pere/Swan Club owner.

'The Gunslinger' entered the Pro Football Hall of Fame last summer, with many members of the Green Bay Packer organization and fans in attendance. Brett Favre has adapted well to retirement from the NFL and is very happy in his new life and as active as ever.

https://www.facebook.com/Brett4Favre/

It is interesting that Favre has recently expressed a desire to return to Green Bay as a coach or in a management role.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'm OK with honoring Favre until the cows come home, but I just think it's unwise to allow him anywhere near an actual game.

2015: Favre's number is retired at halftime of regular season game. RESULT: Packers lose horribly in cold rain on Thanksgiving night to underwhelming Bears team; drops and other poor play are prominently displayed. Instead of tying all time series, Packers drop two games back in the pennant race.

2016: Favre's entry into HOF is honored during regular season game. RESULT: Packers commit clusterfavre of turnovers, suffer injuries and otherwise play poorly in loss to another hated rival (Dallas Cowboys)

2016: preseason HOF Game at Canton. Result: Favre destroys entire field. Game cancelled.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'm OK with honoring Favre until the cows come home, but I just think it's unwise to allow him anywhere near an actual game.

2015: Favre's number is retired at halftime of regular season game. RESULT: Packers lose horribly in cold rain on Thanksgiving night to underwhelming Bears team; drops and other poor play are prominently displayed. Instead of tying all time series, Packers drop two games back in the pennant race.

2016: Favre's entry into HOF is honored during regular season game. RESULT: Packers commit clusterfavre of turnovers, suffer injuries and otherwise play poorly in loss to another hated rival (Dallas Cowboys)

2016: preseason HOF Game at Canton. Result: Favre destroys entire field. Game cancelled.
    August 9 is the day before the Packers first preseason game vs. Philadelphia. Maybe put all the starters in protective custody.