Page 556 of 563 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,120 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Some people are pieces of shit, exploiting Favre this way.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/02/brett-...semitic-video/
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Some people are pieces of shit, exploiting Favre this way.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/02/brett-...semitic-video/
    They got more than just him.

Better question is why would you sign up to participate in this service? Wouldn't it all be dic pic or croc jokes for people's voice mail?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

https://www.facebook.com/BrettFavre/...w&__tn__=EHH-R

Brett 'the Gunslinger' Favre and the Boys going Deer Hunting.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Football is based on the precision of the 11 guys on the field. Teams practice to perfect their footwork, timing, depth of routes, angles of blocking, reads and audible systems. It is understood that the team that has better athletes, plays with more passion and focus and executes the gameplan best usually wins. But Brett’s mind goes beyond strict execution of how plays are drawn up and techniques are designed. He realizes that slight movements by the quarterback, more than any other position on offense, can have a huge effect on the defense. Instead of going through his natural reads to find the open receiver, he sometimes gets them open by pump-faking, angling his shoulders and using his eyes to move the defense. He goes by feel and creates to get what he wants, instead of doing everything by the book and getting what the defense will give him. Most coaches cringe at what he does because it isn’t very coachable, but there’s almost always a rhyme and reason with Brett.
    Sounds like someone else I know.

https://www.si.com/2013/08/07/sage-r...saints-vikings
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Brett Favre and Peyton Manning in Corvette Bart Starr won for being Super Bowl MVP. They were in Green Bay filming NFL history show Manning is working on.

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-englan.../#119873328_18

23rd all time most hated

He needs to find a better prop than those huge hands for his cheating on his wife dick pics.

Ok, so Favre departed GB and finished his career with other teams. Get over it and try to appreciate all of those games/seasons that he made the Packers winners.

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    https://247sports.com/nfl/new-englan.../#119873328_18

23rd all time most hated

He needs to find a better prop than those huge hands for his cheating on his wife dick pics.
    That was a stupid, badly written but still oddly fun article.

The Packers have been blessed like no other franchise: Favre, then Rodgers - what is that, about 26 or so years of mostly very good, often great, quarterbacking? Two HOF QB's in a row? I wonder how often that happens.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    The Packers have been blessed like no other franchise: Favre, then Rodgers - what is that, about 26 or so years of mostly very good, often great, quarterbacking? Two HOF QB's in a row? I wonder how often that happens.
    Fitz, too many forget when they cheered and defended Favre. Yes there was a less than perfect separation, but I don't begrudge Favre earning a living as a QB while he still could. Ted Thompson and likely Mike McCarthy wanted to transition to Rodgers and Favre could not remain too. It was a fine mess, but I never held any of the players to blame as it was a business decision by GB's management.

The shame is that to many harbor bad feelings over all that occured. I say, Get Over It and celebrate the good times instead of continuing to stir up hate and discord.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...hlight=rodgers
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Indianapolis Colts????

Quote Originally Posted by SudsMcBucky View Post
    Indianapolis Colts????
    Not sure Andrew Luck is HOF. Seems good when healthy though.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

The Packers have been blessed like no other franchise: Favre, then Rodgers
    blessed, cursed; why argue over semantics with friends?

Agreed, Favre ain't coming back - he's 50 or damn near it now. I bet he could, though, with the rule changes, etc. nowadays.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Agreed, Favre ain't coming back - he's 50 or damn near it now. I bet he could, though, with the rule changes, etc. nowadays.
    Hahahahahahaha.

Wait til we start the DeShone Kizer will be a Pro Bowler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Wait til we start the DeShone Kizer will be a Pro Bowler thread.
    Cleft Crusty doesn’t have sufficient dementia for that yet.