Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    JETS WIN, JETS WIN...!!!

go broncs and colts.....

afc WIDE open...

LETS GOOOOO....!!!
    Brett and The JETS could be a very dangerous team come Jan.

totally agree with u...

Quote Originally Posted by gex
    JETS WIN, JETS WIN...!!!

go broncs and colts.....

afc WIDE open...

LETS GOOOOO....!!!
    Brett and The JETS could be a very dangerous team come Jan.
    QFT...chemistry will be on blast at that point
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

if jets hold on and pats lose 2nite we're TIED FOR 1st

LET'S GOOOO...!!!

BOO YAH!!!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

First time he ever won at Buffalo. Nice!

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    First time he ever won at Buffalo. Nice!

They listed 2-3 more stadiums he'll be in this season that he will have a chance at winning in for the first time as well.. one being Seattle but I forgot the others... anyone hear what the others were?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_z...eature=related

the fan club seems to have shrunk to a few hard cores. With only one active female breeder in sight, the Farvrah Ultimatus species faces possible extinction.

I think we need a new Favre controversy. I know you Favre fans say you just want to cheer-on Brett the Jet, but isn't it really more fun to argue?

How come Favre called Millan to talk about hunting and not Aaron Rodgers?

Really? People are still using "on blast"?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Really? People are still using "on blast"?

im old school and REFUSE to conform to pop culture ala singletary

on blast is actually real talk from da hood tho like "you makn the spot hot" (drawing unwanted attn from some authority figures), "lunching" (tripping), "bama" (corny person), and "welling" (lying)

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Something very therapeutic happened to me today. It's called going to the Pro Shop and dropping $200 on a Rodgers jersey.

No, I'm not jumping on the Favre bashing bandwagon, not even close, but seriously....I really have finally seemed to have moved on.

Looks like you have moved on to Acceptance.

Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    Something very therapeutic happened to me today. It's called going to the Pro Shop and dropping $200 on a Rodgers jersey.

No, I'm not jumping on the Favre bashing bandwagon, not even close, but seriously....I really have finally seemed to have moved on.
    I recently picked up a Jets Jersey that I'm working on to have as a unique personal Favre momento. I'm re-designing it and having some fun with that project.

It's nice to see both the Packers and Jets doing well midway through this season. Exciting game bet. the Pack and Vikings tomorrow and the St. Louis Rams at NY Jets. the Rams have owned the Jets over the past 7 seasons, winning all match-ups since then. This is a different Jets team this season. Well we'll see come Sunday.

A thought hit me the other day when I was in here and some fella ( was it Chevy II ) was declaring Rodgers over Brett Favre.

Another notable poster here was making the comment that Favre is now back in 2006 playing mode. I was wondering how their commentary was relevant to what he does best or win football games and show excellent leadership on and off the field.

I have this question for all PackerRats:

How many QB's have won as many or more games than Brett Favre in the regular season, since the beginning of the 2007 season?

Incidently. Brett Favre has won 18 of 24 games or 75%. So determine and name the NFL QB's that have won as many or more than 18 games in this period?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27

I recently picked up a Jets Jersey that I'm working on to have as an unique Favre momento. I'm re-designing it and having some fun with that project.

A thought hit me the other day when I was in here and some fella was declaring Rodgers over Brett Favre. Another notable poster here was making the comment that Favre is now back in 2006 playing mode. I was wondering how their commentary was really relevant to what he does or win football games and show excellent leadership on and off the field.

How many QB's have won as many or more games than Brett Favre in the regular season, since the beginning of the 2007 season?

incidently. Brett Favre has won 18 of 24 games or 75%. So name the NFL QB's that have won as many or more than 18 games in this period?
    That's very nice.
    How is the playoffs record, where it is all on the line?
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow

I recently picked up a Jets Jersey that I'm working on to have as an unique Favre momento. I'm re-designing it and having some fun with that project.

A thought hit me the other day when I was in here and some fella was declaring Rodgers over Brett Favre. Another notable poster here was making the comment that Favre is now back in 2006 playing mode. I was wondering how their commentary was really relevant to what he does or win football games and show excellent leadership on and off the field.

incidently. Brett Favre has won 18 of 24 games or 75%. So name the NFL QB's that have won as many or more than 18 games in this period?
    That's very nice.
    Indeed. Regular season wins mean nothing if you don't produce in the postseason.

i believe teams win games, not just QBs

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow

That's very nice.
    Indeed. Regular season wins mean nothing if you don't produce in the postseason.

only one team can win it each year CPK, come on now while Favre has had some great/good/bad/terrible post season games... can u really think of a packers team since 1998 that shoulda won a super bowl? cuz I cant think of one that was good enough really..

Senior Rat HOFer
    J-E-T-S.... BRETT, BRETT, BRETT!!!! Go get em #4... fuck the rams!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg&feature=related

the fan club seems to have shrunk to a few hard cores. With only one active female breeder in sight, the Farvrah Ultimatus species faces possible extinction.

I think we need a new Favre controversy. I know you Favre fans say you just want to cheer-on Brett the Jet, but isn't it really more fun to argue?

How come Favre called Millan to talk about hunting and not Aaron Rodgers?
    Is it me or is has an echo developed in this thread?

Blog Entries
    I want the Jets and Packers to win the rest of their games and meet in the Super Bowl

Pack beats the Jets and get a 2nd rounder to boot !
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by falco
    Indeed.
    Check out my mock draft at The Football Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle.McCarroll
    Quote Originally Posted by falco
    Indeed.
    However, it's often quite helpful for 'teams' not to throw 6 interceptions against the Rams, lame ducks to the Eagles in crunch time, gifts in overtime to the Giants, etc.
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!