Page 6 of 531 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Yes, as split as this has made the forum lately I'm not sure there will be any peace in here for a long long long time.

LOL

As opposed to when exactly. As far back as I can remember, there's always been something for us to take sides on. And that's the way it should be. It's sports.

You are right; I guess this one just seems 5x worse and will undboutely continue for a long time with both QB's playing this year

Before there was just you vs. Harlan........etc.....now there are football teams of posters on each side

Before that there were Shermy lovers vs. Shermy haters. Ted lovers vs. Ted haters. Javon lovers vs. Javon haters. Grailee lovers vs. EC Gals. Etc.

How nice to have an honorable mention...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Bump for Woody.
    C.H.U.D.

At the end of March we would have been happy if we found out the Packers were going to get an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick next year for nothing. Plus, the NFL is more interesting because Brett actually went to the right team. We can root for him. ARod was going to get massive attention whether Favre was in the league or not.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    At the end of March we would have been happy if we found out the Packers were going to get an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick next year for nothing. Plus, the NFL is more interesting because Brett actually went to the right team. We can root for him. ARod was going to get massive attention whether Favre was in the league or not.
    What...not a 1st?

This really is a win win situation.....we get to see how Rodgers goes, still see #4 do his crazy game and get a draft pick out of it.
    C.H.U.D.

Favre's Jets jersey is the #1 selling jersey since April 1. The #2 selling jersey is Favre's Packer jersey. Dude is a marketing machine.

http://blogs.jsonline.com/businessof...l-selling.aspx

All of Wisco bought a Packer one when he retired, and all of New York needed one when he showed up on their doorstep.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    All of Wisco bought a Packer one when he retired, and all of New York needed one when he showed up on their doorstep.
    That's news to me. Thought everyone here already owned one!!

Yes, as split as this has made the forum lately I'm not sure there will be any peace in here for a long long long time.
    sounds like, "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!"

What you are really saying is that the people who are unhappy about how the Favre saga ended will be carrying a giant chip on their shoulders for a long, long, long time.

I think Brett deserves the vast majority of the blame for what happened.
    Let me guess, you never changed your mind, not once in your life. Someday I hope the company you work for pressures you into retirement so they can "move on" with a younger, cheaper, and not as good replacement. I hope the CEO of the company leaks lies about you to the press, lies about you to everyone, and lies to your face. I then hope you try to get unemployment and lose the appeal because someone like you is on the panel...
    "Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.”
    – Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
    Let me guess, you never changed your mind, not once in your life. Someday I hope the company you work for pressures you into retirement so they can "move on" with a younger, cheaper, and not as good replacement. I hope the CEO of the company leaks lies about you to the press, lies about you to everyone, and lies to your face. I then hope you try to get unemployment and lose the appeal because someone like you is on the panel...
    And if you believe that's what happened with Favre, I have some pictures of Bigfoot I'd like to sell you.
    </delurk>

Don't forget Sherm vs. T2, Woodbuck and Favre vs. T2, Barnett lovers vs. Barnett haters, Mario vs. Hawk, Jennings vs. Chad Jackson, everyone vs. media.

I liked every single one of these debates. It might be one of the reasons I keep coming back here.

How did the Jennings vs. Jackson debate come out, btw?

If you REALLY wanted to start a fight that would lead Mad to lay waste to the lot, we should go back on score the debates in hindsight, like draft classes after year three. Boy would that go over well.

Before that there were Shermy lovers vs. Shermy haters. Ted lovers vs. Ted haters. Javon lovers vs. Javon haters. Grailee lovers vs. EC Gals. Etc.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    sounds like, "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!"

What you are really saying is that the people who are unhappy about how the Favre saga ended will be carrying a giant chip on their shoulders for a long, long, long time.

Take off your sunglasses; that's not even close to what I'm saying

You seem to have some anger issues.

You are deluded. It was FAVRE that leaked lies to the press. It was FAVRE that was lying about everyone. FAVRE even said that he wasn't pressured into retirement. Your blind hatred of TT has really rotted your brain. You are even more of a tool than I first thought.

Blog Entries
    Ya forgot

"And may all your teeth fall out the day before Thanksgiving"

Then ya got him all cussed out, "Wizard".

Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    You are deluded. It was FAVRE that leaked lies to the press. It was FAVRE that was lying about everyone. FAVRE even said that he wasn't pressured into retirement. Your blind hatred of TT has really rotted your brain. You are even more of a tool than I first thought.

You have no real idea what exactly happened. You just think you do. Don't report as fact when you really don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA

You have no real idea what exactly happened. You just think you do. Don't report as fact when you really don't know.
    Either does Merlin, yet I don't see you going after him for doing the same thing. Oh thats right, Yuor a Favre lover. Explains everything.

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA

Either does Merlin, yet I don't see you going after him for doing the same thing. Oh thats right, Yuor a Favre lover. I'm a TT lover and help out in his basement. Explains everything.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

i believ tonite will b the start of sumthn big. b/c hs's learning a new system , will b playing against diffrent foes, and is displeased that the pack didnt allow him to play with the talent/team he navigated SO well last year, #4 will enjoy this opportunity for a fresh start. like was reported, he's like a rookie and that should be very interesting and motivating for him

shoot, he's don EVRYTHING a hof QB can except go to another team and lead them to respectability

im happy for him and feel that once he settles in (week 3 or 4) he'll impress even the DIE HARD PACKER/TT fan cynics on this forum

GO BRETT GO....

brettfavre4ever

2nd in MVP voting in january 08.....
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!