Page 60 of 563 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    Favre is completing over 68% of his passes.. 2% higher than last season and last year was his highest % of his career.... more accurate as he gets older?
    More conservative. He isn't playing nearly as well as last year. Consequently, A-Rods number look solid.. but our offense isn't half of what it was last year imo.
    yeah, i think with favre we need to start lookn beyond the numbers; its about WINS and of course he's the winningest ever

agree that he's not playn NEARLY as well as last year. but compare the two teams' talent levels...i like seeing him pad his records and all but at this point i want him to make smart decisions and JUST WIN BABY!!
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Senior Rat HOFer
    all I wanna see is him in the playoffs... proves hes the games greastest QB.. age 39? ya kiddin me!

all I wanna see is him in the playoffs... proves hes the games greastest QB..
    that would be an awesome accomplishment considering ALL the factors...

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

BEST EVER
    Baah

dang, wat happened to all the people who used to post on this thread?? jumped ship on favre?

as kirk franklin says about renewing our relationship with God, come back to your 1st love people....

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    dang, wat happened to all the people who used to post on this thread?? jumped ship on favre?
    Um, MOBB DEEP? This thread is on a Packer's Forum. Brett is now a Jet. We all respect him, but our Packer woes are catchinhg up on us and we need to worry about our team. Not our ex-leader.

And, although I really love Brett favre, my first football love is not a player, but a team.

I think the right forum for your needs is Brett's own homepage, where they eradicated any semblance that he was once a Packer, except if it served his needs.

I hope you come back to your Packer senses some day.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    Um, MOBB DEEP? This thread is on a Packer's Forum. Brett is now a Jet. We all respect him, but our Packer woes are catchinhg up on us and we need to worry about our team. Not our ex-leader.

And, although I really love Brett favre, my first football love is not a player, but a team.

I think the right forum for your needs is Brett's own homepage, where they eradicated any semblance that he was once a Packer, except if it served his needs.

why the hell would he want anything to do with the packers?

as kirk franklin says about renewing our relationship with God, come back to your 1st love people....
    Personally, I found it impossible to talk about Favre without your extreme trolls chiming in on every little comment and I got sick of arguing with them. On the other hand, it gets tiring hearing you and Paco throwing Brett/Jets in everyone's face when Rodgers/Packers play bad. Hey, I'm beyond pissed at our record this year and the last thing I want to hear is that the Jets are doing better.

Also, like Tar said, I am more concerned about our pathetic Packers right now than to be worried about what Brett is doing. Sure, I still follow him, absolutely...and I will always wish him the best, but I've moved on, too.

Lastly.... this girl went out and bought an authentic Rodgers jersey last week

Blog Entries
    Yup

I still like Favre and actually feel the Packers would have a better record with him.

But the tone of this thread, as GBM outlined above, has caused me to want nothing to do with it anymore.

I still watch Jets games and still cheer for him

But things are no longer good natured in here and that is why I was in here at the start
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

B, did you get my text yesterday after the game? Check your phone, Mr. Technology...I bet you have a message...or two

Senior Rat HOFer
    isn't the favre thread for us to talk about brett and the jets? not sure how thats throwing nething in neones face... its not our fault most thought the grass was greener elsewhere.. well besides for brett.. haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    B, did you get my text yesterday after the game? Check your phone, Mr. Technology...I bet you have a message...or two

OOPS; to be honest I did get it but I could not figure out who sent it
    I thought it might be HW but he's been an apologist in the past

A few people will feel the same this week
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

I'm not even good enough to be in your contacts list? jerk. :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

I'm not even good enough to be in your contacts list? jerk. :P

You are in my list..........wonder if it's your old # though ? You know I'm a tech wiz....do you still have a 562 # ??

Senior Rat HOFer
    bretsky u gotta change that sig..

Senior Rat HOFer
    big 2 weeks.. ne and tenn.. hopefully they can beat ne.. that would be huge for playoff purposes.. then vs den, at sf, vs buf, and at sea should be a 3-1 stretch which would bring them to 10-5 with a home game vs mia that could be for the division and a bye! go brett go!

Senior Rat HOFer

I could give about 100 million reasons why without even getting into the fact that if it weren't for the Packers, Favre is just another southern hillbilly that never made it in this league.
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor

I could give about 100 million reasons why without even getting into the fact that if it weren't for the Packers, Favre is just another southern hillbilly that never made it in this league.

and if it werent for the amazing talent of that hillbilly.. we would have 2 super bowls that were won before 75% of the teams were even in the league... the packers were a joke before brett...

Senior Rat HOFer

and if it werent for the amazing talent of that hillbilly.. we would have 2 super bowls that were won before 75% of the teams were even in the league... the packers were a joke before brett...
    The Packers were a joke before HOLMGREN, who's expertise in coaching QB's (Montana, Young, Hasselbeck) turned a young undisciplined JOKE of a QB into the greatest QB in the history of the Green Bay Packers. Again,
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

Senior Rat HOFer

The Packers were a joke before HOLMGREN, who's expertise in coaching QB's (Montana, Young, Hasselbeck) turned a young undisciplined JOKE of a QB into the greatest QB in the history of the Green Bay Packers. Again,

so the QB with the most talent in the history of the game gets zero credit for becoming good?... he was pretty damn good in college and holmgren wasnt there then? coaches are good due to good players... holmgren is no different.. was he a good coach, well ya.. but dont take away what brett did.. redic