Page 62 of 563 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Moss fought Ty Law and Ty Law won?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    not sure why jets let law go actually
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

thomas jones is 5th in the nfl in rushing, FIRST in the afc

no adalius thomas, RUN DAT BALL!!!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

just my luck

quite often athletes i like end up playn for the enemy

loved duncan at wake forest then he wrecks my knicks for the ring

dug magic at msu but he gets the best of GOAT larry joe bird in the finals

wowed by moss at marshall then he goes to the queens and "walks over" our secondary

he finally leaves and im able to appreciate his greatness (ala magis as an entrepeneur) then favre's traded to his division...sigh...

im having visions of him being impressive tonite. then that will open up welker and the four name rb

the d has shown the most improvement as of late but spygate keeper got schemes/tricks up sleeve galore....

this game is MUCH bigger for the jets; with all pats injuries and how theyve owned the jets (this HAS NOT been a rivalry) a loss may be devastating to say the least. a win will change the perception that alot of peeps have of the jets and perhaps the perception they have of themselves..kinda like how brett (and his TEAMMATES) did for pack org

goin to be a sloppy track tonite (rain ALL DAY and nite) so we HAVE to establish the run oline's been balln and jones is in a zone (ny 7-0 when he scores td) so RUN DAT BALL

short passin game (TE killer keller) will play a role as well. jets should actually benefit from the fact that favre hasnt been goin long much lately anyway; he should remain in groove with shorter routes/KK - killer keller then hit cotchery on a nice one deep

kris FRICKN jenkins and revis on d and lord and coles on o represent and leon washington scores

jets 24 - 21

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO....!!!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Lets see how stocked that pantry still is for the Pats. Thomas was a really good signing for them. Very tough hard nose football player that did well against the run, and the pass a like.

Favre needs to play within himself, allow the defense to control field position and hopefully his running game clicks. Favre isn't one to stand in the way when he has a working running game.

for good luck i've been rockn my pack vs pats superbowl sweatshirt with images of favre and bledsoe's jersys on the front

kinda tight fitting now lol.....

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Lets see how stocked that pantry still is for the Pats. Thomas was a really good signing for them. Very tough hard nose football player that did well against the run, and the pass a like.

Favre needs to play within himself, allow the defense to control field position and hopefully his running game clicks. Favre isn't one to stand in the way when he has a working running game.

QFT

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4

so the QB with the most talent in the history of the game gets zero credit for becoming good?... he was pretty damn good in college and holmgren wasnt there then? coaches are good due to good players... holmgren is no different.. was he a good coach, well ya.. but dont take away what brett did.. redic
    yet holmgren has been to more superbowls and with 2 entirely different rosters. One led by a QB picked late in the draft with minimal credentials. How many superbowls has BF been to without holmgren?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

dont start that today

holmy's insignificanrt now..hehe

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Blog Entries
    Great Matchup Tonight !

Bellichek is the master of taking something away; my gut tells me it's Thomas Jones and BB will gamble that Favre will have some turnovers and not be good enough to beat the Patriots

I kind of believe that to be the outcome.

I hope Favre surprises me to the opposite tune. If he puts up a great game against BB and the win, it will go a long way toward Jets fans adoring him.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    for good luck i've been rockn my pack vs pats superbowl sweatshirt with images of favre and bledsoe's jersys on the front

kinda tight fitting now lol.....
    Ha ha..
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Great Matchup Tonight !

Bellichek is the master of taking something away; my gut tells me it's Thomas Jones and BB will gamble that Favre will have some turnovers and not be good enough to beat the Patriots

I kind of believe that to be the outcome.

I hope Favre surprises me to the opposite tune. If he puts up a great game against BB and the win, it will go a long way toward Jets fans adoring him.
    You know the Pats are going to try and force Favre to win it...if the Jets can get a running game going Favre will kill them with the play action....but take away Jones/Washington and things get dicey.

Jets 24 - Pats 13
    C.H.U.D.

Brett Favre ass-kiss-athon in progress on NFLN.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor
    Quote Originally Posted by gex

He really does come across that way, doesn't he.
    Blah, blah, blah, Favre has nothing to do with the Jets being a better football team, blah,blah,blah

I didn't say Favre has nothing at all to do with the Jets being a better football team. I said there are bigger reasons than Favre that the Jets are a better football team. Go to a Jets forum and see what their fans think. Do it, rather than bickering here with me in a PACKER forum about something you know little to nothing about. This is how it is. Favre does not suck, but he is not having one of his better seasons. Thomas Jones is having a career year at RB, and the defense is playing lights out. THAT has much more to do with the Jets being 6-3 than anything Favre has done.

Wait, I take that back. The Jets might be 8-1 if it weren't for all the INT's Favre has thrown. Keep that in mind when branding Favre the greatest QB in the history of QB's. Favre leads the NFL in interceptions. Nothing new, but apparently that is worth noting again since a few of us rats don't realize the significance. Favre leads the entire league in INT's. How is that helping his team more than Alan Faneca and Damien Woody opening up gaping holes for Jones to run through? How is that helping his team more than Kris Jenkins and Calvin Pace solidifying their (now) top 10 defense? I mean, really? Favre is the biggest addition they've made, and the most important reason they are 6-3 now? Seriously?
    Dude - let it go. Paco has an immunity to logic.

c'mon killer keller...

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak
    lol i missed it!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand

so far...

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak

Right now it's the Brett Favre ass-kick-athon! Jets up good.

cotchery great one-hander

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

LORD FAVRE two tds

Brew Crew in 2011!!!