Page 82 of 563 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

jets STINKN up the joint big time....

down 10 with 6 mins remaining.....
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

LOL....yeah, the jets have no focus; kinda strange considering impressive wins last month...coaching??? phins win div?? at least they're still in contention BARELY.... dayum

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

this loss falls on favre and mangini (moreso #4); they BOTH suck royally today

0-3 in cali...darn hosers

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

packers in danger of only getting a 3rd round pick now..that sucks.

way to play a shitty game favre

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    packers in danger of only getting a 3rd round pick now..that sucks.

way to play a shitty game favre

Dammit

Yes, it's not looking good on the 2nd anymore
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Not sure if this got posted last summer....the Madden shit is pretty funny. I like the doll he tossed out the window.

http://www.bangcartoon.com/2008/oldflame.htm

here's another one.

http://www.bangcartoon.com/2008/sendoff.htm

Earlier today I searched for a Jets forum to see how the fans are feeling about Brett lately. I Googled and found one. Boy, some of the Jets fans are really blasting BF! I didn't see the game yesterday (unless the Jets are playing on national TV or a FL team their games aren't aired down here) but I take it Brett didn't have a good game? Some of them are now questioning the trade and are sure BF is retiring after this season and now they are in a pickle as far at QB next year.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger
    Earlier today I searched for a Jets forum to see how the fans are feeling about Brett lately. I Googled and found one. Boy, some of the Jets fans are really blasting BF! I didn't see the game yesterday (unless the Jets are playing on national TV or a FL team their games aren't aired down here) but I take it Brett didn't have a good game? Some of them are now questioning the trade and are sure BF is retiring after this season and now they are in a pickle as far at QB next year.

no biggie... it'll come down to the last week of the season and the Jets will have 10 or 11 wins... and since they only had 4 last season... I'd say Brett Favre is doing one helluva job over there in New York.. I'm sure he's not missin out on our horrendous 5-8 team... maybe I shouldn't be so hard on TT.. he finally did something right for Brett

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4

no biggie... it'll come down to the last week of the season and the Jets will have 10 or 11 wins... and since they only had 4 last season... I'd say Brett Favre is doing one helluva job over there in New York.. I'm sure he's not missin out on our horrendous 5-8 team... maybe I shouldn't be so hard on TT.. he finally did something right for Brett
    One hell of a job? lol wat?

He is just doing medicore.

Looks like the village idiot is back from exile.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by th87

why dont u just post about the topic and leave the attacks alone? Its pretty simple..

why dont u just post about the topic and leave the attacks alone? Its pretty simple..
    Because people like to think that they are something special over the fucking internet.

Senior Rat HOFer

People get pissed off when you reference the Packers in a negative light, especially in this thread when comparing the Jets to the Packers. Don't do it. You want people to stop with the negative attacks, fine, but then you stop with the negative comments twoards the Packers. That's a fair comprimise. This is a Packers board after all...
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

WHEW...!!!

jets rule

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    WHEW...!!!

jets rule

Happy for Brett!

So am I. That was nice run.....for such an old man.

another bad game by favre. he is wearing out his welcome on jets fans.

just make the playoffs so i can get my 2nd round pick old man

? HOFer

Source?

Why would he be? His team is winning. A team that has been in a rut (like the Packers) has been rejuvenated with his presence and is playing good ball.

Oh, c'mon........you guys that continue to "keep an eye" on Favre use the excuse that it's just all about the draft pick the Packers will get. Can't admit you still want to follow him!

....it's ok, really! :P

Jets fans will be just fine as long as the Jets are winning games.

Man that was a great bootleg run from Favre in the 1st Quarter, so happy for him and the Jets to still be leading the division!
    Baah