Page 87 of 563 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Ignorance really is bliss isn't it?

The fact is, the Jets really aren't that good of a team to begin with, even when completely healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    I wouldn't doubt if Mangini is fired after the season. Talk about horrible coaching today, wow. Especially not punting on the last possession that would allow Seattle to get a FG anyhow....just DUMB

Coles and Bubba also dropped balls on plays that would have been big gains. The Jets lost as a team today, that's for sure. On the other hand, you've got to give the Seahawk's credit, they were hell bent on winning that game for Holmgren.

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    The bad karma of the whole season rings on

Kiss the 2nd round pick goodbye
    ya, but the third rounder just moved a little closer to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    I wouldn't doubt if Mangini is fired after the season. Talk about horrible coaching today, wow. Especially not punting on the last possession that would allow Seattle to get a FG anyhow....just DUMB

Coles and Bubba also dropped balls on plays that would have been big gains. The Jets lost as a team today, that's for sure. On the other hand, you've got to give the Seahawk's credit, they were hell bent on winning that game for Holmgren.

Yeah the Mangini seemed to called a pretty crappy game, the biggest was not letting his kicker attempt a 50 yarder after he drilled one from 45 with plenty to spare on a fg wiped out by penalty. In fairness to Bubba's drop, I think you need a little touch on the pass. You can't throw a fastball to a guy that's a yard or two away from you. The Coles drop really wasn't a drop in my view that DB made one hell of a play getting his arm in there to break it up. It was a perfect throw, but a picture perfect play on the defensive side. The problem with this team this year is that they play down to their competition, I've seen it it almost every game. Oakland, Cincy, Buffalo, San Fran, and when they play a good team they play up to it's competition, Tennessee, New England........I don't know who that'd fall on more, the players or the coaches, but I'm leaning more to the players, feeling too overconfident in themselves every one of them, even Favre. This year Favre seems to be more of a risk taker against crappier teams, feeling maybe that a few turnovers may not hurt the team against a crappy team? I know I'll catch some heat for that but it's just my opinion, and next sunday against the dolphins I don't think he'll even turn the ball over and will have one of his classic Favre games, why because the level of competition he's playing against, and he'll know he has to eliminate mistakes to have a shot at beating the Phins.

Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseePackerBacker
    Ignorance really is bliss isn't it?

The fact is, the Jets really aren't that good of a team to begin with, even when completely healthy.
    They would be the toast of the NFC North. Not saying much, I suppose. But they are decent on both sides of the ball.

Who are the good teams in the NFL? We thought Dallas was all-world after they pasted the Packers. The NFL is awash in mediocrity.

I'll be lookign forward to 007 posting all of the great NY articles this week, haha. Oh wait, I'll have to dig them out this week

1 TD, 6 INTs in last 4 games. Not Brett's fault

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell
    Haha.
    I don't understand why you have so little life as to come into a Brett Favre thread just to laugh?

Newsflash: The Packers have been out of the playoffs for weeks. The Jets are STILL in the hunt!

Give me a fucking break, some of you guys are such douchebags.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pack4to84
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle2
    The Trolls' argument is falling flat because it doesn't change the fact that our team is still far WORSE than the Jets.

5-11.. only team to lose to Detroit. Mark it down.
    You would be happy that your team has a worse record than your God's team.
    I'm not happy about it... We should be the #1 or #2 seed. I'm absolutely irate.
    Yet you predict us to lose to DET.

Great fan...

PS.....

Favre leads the NFL in total turnovers.

Rodgers is 3rd the NFL in total touchdowns. (Warner, Brees, who have played 1 more game)
    Predicting they lose != wanting them to lose...

Don't give a crap about Rodgers. It's not at all fair to compare him to a first ballot hall of famer when he has yet to beat a winning team.
    He beat the Vikings, Colts and Bears all have winning records. partial just admit that TT was right and trading old slow can't throw QB for no worst then a 3 rd pick. TT can do that we might get a 2nd rd pick for DT. Wait he did that too. WOW what magic TT has.
    Aaron Rodgers has NEVER beaten a team with a winning record when playing them. Don't cloud the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by pack4to84
    The Trolls' argument is falling flat because it doesn't change the fact that our team is still far WORSE than the Jets.

5-11.. only team to lose to Detroit. Mark it down.
    You would be happy that your team has a worse record than your God's team.
    I'm not happy about it... We should be the #1 or #2 seed. I'm absolutely irate.
    Yet you predict us to lose to DET.

Great fan...

PS.....

Favre leads the NFL in total turnovers.

Rodgers is 3rd the NFL in total touchdowns. (Warner, Brees, who have played 1 more game)
    Predicting they lose != wanting them to lose...

Don't give a crap about Rodgers. It's not at all fair to compare him to a first ballot hall of famer when he has yet to beat a winning team.
    He beat the Vikings, Colts and Bears all have winning records. partial just admit that TT was right and trading old slow can't throw QB for no worst then a 3 rd pick. TT can do that we might get a 2nd rd pick for DT. Wait he did that too. WOW what magic TT has.
    Aaron Rodgers has NEVER beaten a team with a winning record when playing them. Don't cloud the facts.
    you are pathetic

? HOFer
    But I've beaten winning teams before

Favre got outplayed by Seneca Wallace. Really now. Enough said. I watched a few plays between the Viking commercials and damn, could he go down any easier? One hand on his jersey and he's done. REally dumb picks too. I haven't seen QB play that bad since the last time I watched Brett Favre. Oh, wait.

Silly and meaningless. Also, it's wrong. Indianapolis was 3-2 when we beat them.

Not only that, Chicago was 5-4 when we beat them.

So, we've beaten 3 teams with a winning record. We've beaten 2 teams that had a winning record when we beat them.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Silly and meaningless. Also, it's wrong. Indianapolis was 3-2 when we beat them.
    3-3 after we beat them. End of the game result was not a winning team. Same with Chicago.

3-3 after we beat them. End of the game result was not a winning team. Same with Chicago.
    Too funny.

? HOFer
    This is just Silly. Shows how Pathetic people like Nick Collins are. Is anyone really surprised that Favre isn't playing at MVP level after missing camp and learning a new system? I doubt it. He's 39.

Look at last year, in an offense he knew, he took a team to overtime in the championship game. This year, that same team, is awful. Is it all a result of Brett Favre leaving? No, but a good chunk of it is.

With that said, you're essentially bragging that Favre is playing bad. Who cares, honestly. Are the Packers lighting it up? No!

The Jets record was worse than the Packers last year, and better this year. Clearly, there was a HUGE improvement in their organization, and a huge step back in ours. This is indisputable.

It's like you're the benchwarmer of the football team making fun of the kid who got cut. Sure, he didn't make the team, but you're still a loser for sitting on the bench not playing yourself.

"I'm glad we got rid of Brett Favre because HE is teh SUCK!!!! Nebermind the fact that our record is awful, our team is worse than his, and wtfbbq, but I hate him because he suckas and he sucks because I hate him!"

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Too funny.
    Is it not true? Dude, I'm stating facts that I've heard during Packer games by the announcers, when looking at the teams, they were clearly NOT .500 after the game. Therefore, after the Packers played the team, they had not beaten a .500 team.

I don't understand why you have so little life as to come into a Brett Favre thread just to laugh?

Newsflash: The Packers have been out of the playoffs for weeks. The Jets are STILL in the hunt!

Give me a fucking break, some of you guys are such douchebags.
    No need to name call, Partial.

This is just Silly. Shows how Pathetic people like Nick Collins are. Is anyone really surprised that Favre isn't playing at MVP level after missing camp and learning a new system? I doubt it. He's 39.

Look at last year, in an offense he knew, he took a team to overtime in the championship game. This year, that same team, is awful. Is it all a result of Brett Favre leaving? No, but a good chunk of it is.

With that said, you're essentially bragging that Favre is playing bad. Who cares, honestly. Are the Packers lighting it up? No!

The Jets record was worse than the Packers last year, and better this year. Clearly, there was a HUGE improvement in their organization, and a huge step back in ours. This is indisputable.

It's like you're the benchwarmer of the football team making fun of the kid who got cut. Sure, he didn't make the team, but you're still a loser for sitting on the bench not playing yourself.

"I'm glad we got rid of Brett Favre because HE is teh SUCK!!!! Nebermind the fact that our record is awful, our team is worse than his, and wtfbbq, but I hate him because he suckas and he sucks because I hate him!"
    Perhaps people like who, who are overly obsessed with Favre, would prevent such sentiments that you disapprove of, from arising.

But just like in Bretts case, ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT.