Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dating Advice. You Ask I Answer!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CyclonePackFan
    Dear Nutz,

buttsecks?
    Anal Sex is another way to show someone you love them. Most women are really afraid of anal intercourse. If you really want to stick your dick into a lady's rectum, then you need to follow some steps here.

1st float the question out there, if she is totally disgusted with the idea and threatens to cut your dick off if you would ever go near her asshole, then maybe you should back off. If she shows the smallest interest in the idea thats great but don't push it.

2. If the lady showed mild interest in anal sex then you can move on to this step. The next time you go down on this lady do everything you normally would but about half way into oral sex use one of your fingers that is not currently inside her vagina, and masage the area between the vagina and the asshole. Just don't go jamming a finger up her A-hole, it will startle her and probably ruin the moment. IF she is showing that she is uncomfortable with this step than stop and consentrate on the vagina.

3. If your girlfriend or lady friend is getting turned by your finger dance, then start moving closer to the A-hole, massage the A-hole, and the area around it, again just don't jam a finger in there, you have to ease it in and relax her to the sensation.

4. By this time she should be ready for you to place your finger in her rectum. Again you should be doing this when your giving her oral pleasure. You should still be concentrating on her vagina with your mouth, and if your are using both hands. So when you are fingering her rectum, you need to ease the finger in there, don't wiggle it around ease it in and out. Remember your not digging a hole with your finger, there is simply no need to ram your finger as far as it possible can go. She won't like this especially the first time.

5. After you have done this several of times, she should be comfortable with things entering her rectum. She still may not be willing to accept your penis into her asshole, but your making progress. Keep talking to her about it, especially during sex, or fore play. If you all aren't at least talking dirty, then I don't know if your going to be ready for anal sex.

Now you might meet a total freak, and you could be banging that ass during the first sexual encounter, but that rarely happens outside of Penthouse Letters.

Good advice Nutz....

A little graphic, but very good instruction.

Good points with the massage method as opposed to the ram it and jam it method. It is much more subtle and feels sexy to her as opposed to just ramming something in there.

I also would like to add that you have to make her comfortable about the fact that it could be mildly messy. It rarely is unless she has an anus full of poop and really should be taking a shit and not having butt sex, but she's usually smart enough not to let you go near unless you are so clever and witty that you convince her anyway and that is your own damn fault you witty bastard. I do think making her comfortable and not being a picky little queer about things helps. If she feels gross about her poop filled ass and doesn't want another person putting anything in there, she is pretty normal. You have to let her know that you don't mind her poop, that even her poop is somehow sexy. When she feels comfortable and non-disgusting about it, she'll do it because trust me...she wants it just as bad as you but she just doesn't want the embarassement of her poopy on your dicky. To me this is the biggest barrier.

Sorry Nutz...I had to add to this......It is too funny.

If I could give one piece of advice for your sex life that is what I refer to now as "the gift that keeps on giving" I would say purchase her the book titled "tickle his pickle" by Sadie something or other.

Once she knows exactly what she is supposed to be doing, her attitude about giving oral goes from complete chore to fun for both. She likes having the ability to give you extreme pleasure. And you like getting BJ's so it's good for everyone.

My wife bought that book as a birthday gift for me. Holy shit......"the gift that keeps on giving" is still giving today. Well last night was the last time anyway. GET THE BOOK. There is no way you can regret it, and its' even fun for her becuase women like to be the pleasure bringers.

Ok everyone lets just look past that whole poop thing in the anus, infact you should probably bring a baby wipe or begin your anal adventure in the shower, or bathtub.

If you have already gone down on this lady friend of yours you know if she keeps proper hygene below the belt. If she smells like a bulldog's fart, then you probably don't want to be messing with no anal sex. She might shit all over you and boy, wouldn't both of you be embarrassed and disgusted.

Once again, I field the questions, and you ask them people. I know you all can't be happily married, and god knows if your not married and your on this forum half as much as I am, you must not be getting any.

How long should you be dating before it's okay to laugh when your girlfreind queefs?

Well?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    This is one hell of an excavation.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is one hell of an excavation.
    Maybe so, maybe not - it depends on how she feels about it. And aren't you proud.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Hot soapy enemas go hand in hand with anal sex. Keep it irrigated and clean before plowing ahead.
    C.H.U.D.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    Thatta boy, Nutz.

Hitter in the shitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Marcol View Post
    How long should you be dating before it's okay to laugh when your girlfreind queefs?
    Chester, I know you are no longer a forum participant but that doesn't mean I should let a question like this go unanswered for such a long time.

Usually when a chick queefs it is because you have been wrecking her pussy with your digits, dick, or toy. You are building up air in her fuckhole and that air has to come out. My advice is that if you like playing with it, don't laugh unless she laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Hot soapy enemas go hand in hand with anal sex. Keep it irrigated and clean before plowing ahead.
    That sort of takes the mystery out of it.

Yaaooooghh ........ Now I know what to do
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau