Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: DNC

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    Whatever your opinion is of Ted (and I know we have some extreme haters in here) it was great to see him out there.
    Nobody wants to see anyone dead. Well, except for Tex...

I despise Ted Kennedy, but I don't want to see him die. Retiring would be nice, but dead? No.
    Kennedy? I thought he meant Ted Thompson.
    You mean I wasn't the only one...
    Me three!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    If, however, the media manages to somehow get him in, then, very likely, somebody will get him. It wouldn't be me. I'm peaceful . I'll be cheering for the perp, though.
    What is wrong with you? If you're here to argue for the conservative cause, don't you realize that this poisons everything you write, and contaminates other conservatives by association. Plus, it's just plain stupid, like wacko libs trying to impeach Bush - if they succeeded, they get Cheney and whomever he appoints as V.P. If Obama becomes president and were assassinated, God forbid, we'd get Biden and his appointee. Finally, most of the wackos who have succeeded in killing presidents have been commies or other radicals, who you profess to hate. Keep this crap up and you just lose any credibility. I want Obama defeated politically, but were he president, I'd gladly sacrifice my life to prevent him from being assassinated. Any good conservative would.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    If, however, the media manages to somehow get him in, then, very likely, somebody will get him. It wouldn't be me. I'm peaceful . I'll be cheering for the perp, though.
    What is wrong with you? If you're here to argue for the conservative cause, don't you realize that this poisons everything you write, and contaminates other conservatives by association. Plus, it's just plain stupid, like wacko libs trying to impeach Bush - if they succeeded, they get Cheney and whomever he appoints as V.P. If Obama becomes president and were assassinated, God forbid, we'd get Biden and his appointee. Finally, most of the wackos who have succeeded in killing presidents have been commies or other radicals, who you profess to hate. Keep this crap up and you just lose any credibility. I want Obama defeated politically, but were he president, I'd gladly sacrifice my life to prevent him from being assassinated. Any good conservative would.
    Well said.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

the conservative circle jerk is forming up in a thread about the Dem convention.

This is unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    the conservative circle jerk is forming up in a thread about the Dem convention.

This is unholy.
    It is not truly unholy until the fifth conservative arrives to complete the pentagram and set fire to the donkey image with a candle made from Dick Cheney's ear wax.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

See Ya Barry!

PRINCETON, NJ -- It's official: Barack Obama has received no bounce in voter support out of his selection of Sen. Joe Biden to be his vice presidential running mate.

Gallup Poll Daily tracking from Aug. 23-25, the first three-day period falling entirely after Obama's Saturday morning vice presidential announcement, shows 46% of national registered voters backing John McCain and 44% supporting Obama, not appreciably different from the previous week's standing for both candidates. This is the first time since Obama clinched the nomination in early June, though, that McCain has held any kind of advantage over Obama in Gallup Poll Daily tracking.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by swede

This is unholy.
    It is not truly unholy until the fifth conservative arrives to complete the pentagram and set fire to the donkey image with a candle made from Dick Cheney's ear wax.
    Ok, I'm here and I have some ear wax. Since I don't have the secret handshake, can someone help me get started?

I love all the Clinton causing division and rumors she's still PO at Obama Moma.

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    I love all the Clinton causing division and rumors she's still PO at Obama Moma.
    Hillary is a scary proposition... Lots of skeletons in her closet (and some dead guys too right?)
    My Two favorite teams are the Packers, and whoever plays the Vikings!

This is unholy.

Harlan's just mad that he got left out of the circle jerk again.

I likes me some Kucinich.....

"I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Buchanan getting booed on MSNBC. Ah, you gotta love live "studio audiences".

I will like Ted alittle more when the proposed wind farms appear in his 'front yard'...Nantucket Sound.........................like that will ever happen.

Damn good speech. I have a lot more respect for Hillary now than I did two hours ago.

Now let's see what Obama says on Thursday. He needs to match this. As one teary-eyed Clinton supporter said "I will not vote for John McCain. I will give Obama a chance, but he needs to connect with me and he has not done that yet."

Damn good speech. I have a lot more respect for Hillary now than I did two hours ago.

Now let's see what Obama says on Thursday. He needs to match this. As one teary-eyed Clinton supporter said "I will not vote for John McCain. I will give Obama a chance, but he needs to connect with me and he has not done that yet."

If you get a chance, pick up the Atlantic and read about the internal squables of the Clinton campaign. Also a good one in VF.

For someone who thumped loudly about being ready for the job (ready to lead) she did a crappy job with her campaign team.

Mark Penn was the death of the Clinton campaign.

Hillary - what a dork.

Gamblin' Rat
    I likes me some Kucinich.....

He forgot to wear his tinfoil hat....

As one teary-eyed Clinton supporter said "I will not vote for John McCain. I will give Obama a chance, but he needs to connect with me and he has not done that yet."
    gag me with a spoon.

any voter who is waiting for another speech from Obama to make up their mind is a sheep waiting to be herded.

A significant percentage of Clinton supporters are never going to follow the huckster. Sure, a few woolly-headed lambs will stray. Baaah! Baaaah!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns

If you get a chance, pick up the Atlantic and read about the internal squables of the Clinton campaign. Also a good one in VF.
    A Must Read. Nothing like reading about the continuation of the 'endless campaign' surrounding the deranged Partridge Mother