Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DNC

Why has Jeremiah Wright not spoken yet? He is one of the most important figures in Barrack's life.

Maybe they are saving him for the big finale at the football stadium. Nobody gets the juices flowing like The Bullfrog.

What is interesting is that Obama appears to be getting no boost from his VP pick or the convention, and usually a candidate gets a little boost from those two. I wonder if Obama's numbers drop in a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    What is interesting is that Obama appears to be getting no boost from his VP pick or the convention, and usually a candidate gets a little boost from those two. I wonder if Obama's numbers drop in a week or two.
    If they follow trends they will. What will be interesting to watch is how those figures are "spun" or "not reported". That should give us a truer picture.

Does McCain get a "bump" from the convention? That'll be interesting too.

After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy

From the Democratic convention?

That would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy

From the Democratic convention?

That would be hilarious.
    No, no. From HIS convention, silly. Would say a lot if Osama didn't get a bump, which he hasn't so far, and McCain did...

Have wife number 4 beat you for a while. Someone told me she's the testy one.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    It's the site of the famous "My Brett...." speech.

"My Obama...."

People saying "jumping the shark" have jumped the shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Why has Jeremiah Wright not spoken yet? He is one of the most important figures in Barrack's life.

Maybe they are saving him for the big finale at the football stadium. Nobody gets the juices flowing like The Bullfrog.
    He has about as much chance of getting speaking time as John McCain's ex-wife does at the Republican Convention. You know, the one he dumped to marry the multi-millionaire who financed his first campaign?

that's called leadership, my friend.

I hear his brother Brrroooooke Obama is flying in from Africa to introduce the ONE!
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    If, however, the media manages to somehow get him in, then, very likely, somebody will get him. It wouldn't be me. I'm peaceful . I'll be cheering for the perp, though.
    What is wrong with you? If you're here to argue for the conservative cause, don't you realize that this poisons everything you write, and contaminates other conservatives by association. Plus, it's just plain stupid, like wacko libs trying to impeach Bush - if they succeeded, they get Cheney and whomever he appoints as V.P. If Obama becomes president and were assassinated, God forbid, we'd get Biden and his appointee. Finally, most of the wackos who have succeeded in killing presidents have been commies or other radicals, who you profess to hate. Keep this crap up and you just lose any credibility. I want Obama defeated politically, but were he president, I'd gladly sacrifice my life to prevent him from being assassinated. Any good conservative would.
    Well said.
    Just because you guys don't have the courage--I won't defame your genitalia the way I do the lefties--to tell it like it is, that doesn't make you representative of true conservatives--make that true America-loving Americans. Several of you guys are beginning to remind me of the old elitist country club conservatives--Everett Dirkson-types, if you're old enough to remember, Bill Buckley, etc.--the kind of conservatives liberals liked and invited to their cocktail parties--because they were never a threat/never part of the solid majority of good normal Americans.

Go to any bar, barber shop, bowling alley, even a lot of churches--the places where REAL America-loving Americans gather, and you'll probably be shocked at how UNpolitically correct a helluva lot of us really are--a solid majority in this country, I'd venture to say.

And exactly WHY do you care what leftist assholes and gutless know-nothings think anyway?

If somebody is an enemy of America and Americans, I have no problem with them dying--preferably, painfully. Let me put it this way, if somebody could do a surgical strike and take out the Pepsi Center, I would be really broken up--really. Why? Because Shawn Hannity and his crew are there, of course. The leftist assholes convening there may just as well go to hell now as when their time comes naturally.

Do all Democrats deserve to go to hell? I hear it's a scary place down there. Is there anything I can do to avoid my fiery fate?

Tex, teach me how to become a real American.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

The ONE is making a surprise appearance tonight.

Just because you guys don't have the courage--I won't defame your genitalia the way I do the lefties--to tell it like it is, that doesn't make you representative of true conservatives--make that true America-loving Americans. Several of you guys are beginning to remind me of the old elitist country club conservatives--Everett Dirkson-types, if you're old enough to remember, Bill Buckley, etc.--the kind of conservatives liberals liked and invited to their cocktail parties--because they were never a threat/never part of the solid majority of good normal Americans.

Go to any bar, barber shop, bowling alley, even a lot of churches--the places where REAL America-loving Americans gather, and you'll probably be shocked at how UNpolitically correct a helluva lot of us really are--a solid majority in this country, I'd venture to say.

And exactly WHY do you care what leftist assholes and gutless know-nothings think anyway?

If somebody is an enemy of America and Americans, I have no problem with them dying--preferably, painfully. Let me put it this way, if somebody could do a surgical strike and take out the Pepsi Center, I would be really broken up--really. Why? Because Shawn Hannity and his crew are there, of course. The leftist assholes convening there may just as well go to hell now as when their time comes naturally.
    I disagree with every word of this post.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

HE is here! HE IS HERE!

I disagree with every word of this post.
    Recall this post everytime you wonder why i can't be a republican.

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    HE is here! HE IS HERE!
    He made it, couldn't stay away.....

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    HE is here! HE IS HERE!
    I just KNEW he's be there!

Barack Obama ist das Opium des Volkes.