Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: McCain/Obama

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    I think I should get one of these T-shirts for my daughter....and buy one for PIP too!

http://www.bestpartyoncampus.com/?gc...FQS7sgoduz7Keg
    lol, that's really cute!

"Willing to bet your children and hubby might disageee on that "everybody."

Well............my husband has been on business travel for the past week, two of my three daughters are out on their own.......my daughter and I, plus my two Goldens 'hold down the fort'.
    And..........can I add.......that I balanced the checkbook too.

AND...... the T-shirt .........would be a good toilet cleaning rag.

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland

Well............my husband has been on business travel for the past week, two of my three daughters are out on their own.......my daughter and I, plus my two Goldens 'hold down the fort'.

The goldens speak amongst themselves about the elitist and how to overthrow her!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns

The goldens speak amongst themselves about the elitist and how to overthrow her!
    Ahhh.........but I and only I know where the kibbles are kept.

See, you are conservative in liberal clothing.

See, you are conservative in liberal clothing.

Ty and PIP just wish Hilary had girl power. She thought she had it but Palin stole her thunder. Now she is just doing little rallies no cares about for Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    Ty and PIP just wish Hilary had girl power. She thought she had it but Palin stole her thunder. Now she is just doing little rallies no cares about for Obama.
    Ty thinks you are the gayest poster ever...discussing girl power.

Just put on your spice girls cd...and stfu.

Hillary Clinton 2012!

WE all know who Bill & Hillary are going to vote for when they get in that booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    Fine. Be blissfully ...... happy.

I tend to be sensitive about us because over at JSOnline where I posted for years, there were occasional outbursts by ignorant assholes who didn't like political posting (no, I'm not calling you an ignorant asshole).

Eventually, those ignorant assholes won out and ruined the happiness for a lot of the rest of us. That's why posts like yours present a massive RED FLAG.
    No worries. You can go ahead and chat about politics until your fingers bleed from typing so much.

I wasn't singling you out in the whole discussion and apologize if you felt as such. There's 8 pages of evidence that everyone gets like this. It's not party exclusive by any stretch.

I'll now go back to my anonymous reading of this thread.
    I'm not taking it personal. I'm thankful for "anonymous readers" like you. Without you/them, we're just preaching to the choir--our own kind, or beating our heads against the wall trying to convince the imbeciles of the other side. So you and your kind are what make it all worthwhile.

Often, a large part of the 8 or 9 or whatever pages degenerate into crap--like the last page or so here. I don't know if that's just a natural phenomenon, or if it's the leftists diverting from the REAL discussion because the are hopelessly outclassed in discussing real political issues.

If it's THIS kind of stuff that bores you, I'm with you on that. If it's the real meat and potatoes political discussion, though, well, each to his own. It's fun for me.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Hillary Clinton 2012!

WE all know who Bill & Hillary are going to vote for when they get in that booth.
    Bob Barr?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    yeah we could except. I wasnt copying a poll or worse the culmination of polls by a leftist news channel. Dick Morris is a guy who's opinion I respect and this map is about what I think the final election will look like at best for Barry O. By the way from 1991 until 2000 Bill Clinton didnt relieve himself unless Morris told him to.
    Dick morris is a guy that nobody respects.

More to the point, it might be nice if you could occasionally be accurate. Morris was let go/resigned after the prostitute incident in 96.
    Dick Morris is heavly respected and he correctly predicted how the OBama/Clinton primary race would go down. Saying Dick Morris is a guy that nobody respects prvoies you talk out your ass. Or that you voted Clinton.

Morris may be a sleaze, not worthy of respect in the moral sense, but he's damn smart politically, and thus, worthy of respect in that sense.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    yeah we could except. I wasnt copying a poll or worse the culmination of polls by a leftist news channel. Dick Morris is a guy who's opinion I respect and this map is about what I think the final election will look like at best for Barry O. By the way from 1991 until 2000 Bill Clinton didnt relieve himself unless Morris told him to.
    Dick morris is a guy that nobody respects.

More to the point, it might be nice if you could occasionally be accurate. Morris was let go/resigned after the prostitute incident in 96.
    Dick Morris is heavly respected and he correctly predicted how the OBama/Clinton primary race would go down. Saying Dick Morris is a guy that nobody respects prvoies you talk out your ass. Or that you voted Clinton.
    Tex expressed my sentiments. Nobody is saying he isnt' smart. But, very few respect him. Big difference.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    Morris may be a sleaze, not worthy of respect in the moral sense, but he's damn smart politically, and thus, worthy of respect in that sense.