Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Stick a fork in this moron.

Quote Originally Posted by th87
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    It's not so much "blacks sticking together" as it is"blacks displaying subservience" to so-called black leaders--those I refer to as the "overseers of the liberal plantation".

We all know black people. Ask yourself, do ALL of them or even 90%+ seem hung up on getting a black candidate elected? Probably not.

Do they seem ideologically similar to Obama--disdainful of America? in favor of surrender in Iraq? opposed to harsh treatment of terrorist prisoners? Pro-abortion? Pro-homosexuality? Does that sound like the black people you know?

Decent well-meaning people who blindly follow the recommendation of their pastor or local NAACP or other black leader? Yeah, that sounds a whole lot more like the black people I know.

THAT is the reason for the bloc voting of black population--not sticking together like co-conspirators, not being ideologically committed to the sick leftist cause, just dutifully following their local and national "leadership".
    So you're saying Black people are being brainwashed somehow by the leadership? Why would that be?
    Are you kidding?

To win elections and inflict rotten leftist views, positions, and programs on good normal American people.

Combine these three loathsome ingredients:

The 10-12% edge coming from black racism--90-95% of the 12-14% of the population which is black

The horrendous and undeniable leftward bias of the mainstream media

And something Aynrand alluded to in his earlier O.J. post--the weird psychological defect causing many white people to feel a need to "compensate" for perceived past racism, and vote for blacks--or find O.J. not guilty,

And what do you get? The recipe for success for the Democrat Party in winning elections, even though literally everything they stand for is sickly out of tune with the views, values, and desires of the vast majority of good normal Americans.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

It's not so much "blacks sticking together" as it is"blacks displaying subservience" to so-called black leaders--those I refer to as the "overseers of the liberal plantation".

We all know black people. Ask yourself, do ALL of them or even 90%+ seem hung up on getting a black candidate elected? Probably not.

Do they seem ideologically similar to Obama--disdainful of America? in favor of surrender in Iraq? opposed to harsh treatment of terrorist prisoners? Pro-abortion? Pro-homosexuality? Does that sound like the black people you know?

Decent well-meaning people who blindly follow the recommendation of their pastor or local NAACP or other black leader? Yeah, that sounds a whole lot more like the black people I know.

THAT is the reason for the bloc voting of black population--not sticking together like co-conspirators, not being ideologically committed to the sick leftist cause, just dutifully following their local and national "leadership".
    So you're saying Black people are being brainwashed somehow by the leadership? Why would that be?
    Are you kidding?

To win elections and inflict rotten leftist views, positions, and programs on good normal American people.

The 10-12% edge coming from black racism--90-95% of the 12-14% of the population which is black

And something Aynrand alluded to in his earlier O.J. post--the weird psychological defect causing many white people to feel a need to "compensate" for perceived past racism, and vote for blacks--or find O.J. not guilty,

And what do you get? The recipe for success for the Democrat Party in winning elections, even though literally everything they stand for is sickly out of tune with the views, values, and desires of the vast majority of good normal Americans.

Or maybe you and the rightwingers are out of touch with the majoirty of Americans?

Last I checked Obama is leading the popular vote.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns

Corrections have yet to appear at USS Neverdock, Atlas Shrugs, Clayton Cramer, American Power, Sweetness & Light, Flopping Aces, and a million other rightwing citizen journalist outlets where the story was disseminated. But don't worry, it'll all be forgotten as soon as they get those new Michelle Obama tapes!

Game, Set, Match.

You might want to check your own sources before you post incorrect items. I only looked to one site. I suspect you're wrong about many of the others. It is your way

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...dacity-of.html (Dated Monday Oct 20)
    At the time of the post retraction they hadn't. Now, they have. I can't be expected to wallow thru shit all the time.

More to the point, i didn't see you castigating the poster for this type of worthless story. Ooops.

Guess that only works when a liberal does it.
    I didn't have to, because you took care of it. I also didn't know it had been shown to be false. You were incorrect in your facts. Wallow through your own shit sometime so we don't have to.
    Wrong again. Their were numerous posts regarding Edwards, Obama, etc..and not one of yours saying that haircuts or food choices aren't important. Nor did i ever comment on Obama and the waldorf.

false: Of course not. You wouldn't want to actually try and learn. You are perfectly content with the lies being sold to you.

Facts: Not at the time of the postings. Nor were the sites factual or verified. And, they didn't immediately retract.

And, here comes the hypocrisy...etc...
    At least you tangentially admit it's a non-story.
    Which is 100% more than you do.

Your intellectual dishonesty has been noted. Again.
    I admitted it was a non-story.
    Yet, didn't do the same for Edwards hair or Obama's meal.

Intellectual dishonesty.

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite

Are you kidding?

Or maybe you and the rightwingers are out of touch with the majoirty of Americans?

Last I checked Obama is leading the popular vote.
    Arcilte, I don't know if you're really black, or if you're just some sick fuck like Tyrone pretending to be--and frankly, I don't care.

But I ask you, looking at it as objectively as possible, going down the issues one by one, do most black people you know:

Have disdain and disrespect for the American military--like Obama?

Want America to lose in Iraq--like Obama?

Oppose all the things that have protected us from repeats of 9/11--enhanced security, harsh interrogation and confinement of probable terrorists, and taking the War on Terror to the enemy's region of the world--like Obama?

Favor the promotion of homosexuality as a morally equivalent alternative--like Obama?

Favor abortion at all times of the pregnancy--even to the point of withholding care for botched aborted fetuses that come out alive--like Obama? (He actually voted for that in the Illinois legislature.)

Favor higher taxes on incomes all the way down to $42,000 a year--like Obama? (He voted for that, too.)

Excuse association with an unrepentant terrorist who bombed the Pentagon and NYC police station, killed cops, and STILL expressed America-hate and claimed he wished he'd done more terrorist acts, as recently as 1999 well after he helped Obama get his start in politics?

Excuse association with a rabble rousing minister spewing America-hate--like Obama? I don't think more than a tiny minority of blacks have the vile America-hating attitude of Wright--and by proxy, Obama. Do you think that's a majority view among blacks?

Brainwashed is pretty strong language, but the bottom line is that hell yeah, 90-95% of blacks allow their to be delivered by their liberal overseers on the liberal plantation to leftist politicians--white more often than black--whose views, values, and positions are contrary to the majority of blacks. Would you actually DISPUTE that?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Arcilte, I don't know if you're really black, or if you're just some sick fuck like Tyrone pretending to be--and frankly, I don't care.
    Name caller.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Actually, quite correct.

Many women have told me i'm a sick fuck as they smoked a cig post coital!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

And, here comes the hypocrisy...etc...
    At least you tangentially admit it's a non-story.
    Which is 100% more than you do.

Your intellectual dishonesty has been noted. Again.
    I admitted it was a non-story.
    Yet, didn't do the same for Edwards hair or Obama's meal.

Intellectual dishonesty.
    Yes I did. And just because they aren't stories of substance doesn't mean they aren't funny (except if false). I didn't need to know about Edwards' hair cut to know he was a scoundrel. Didn't matter, but it was funny as hell. I didn't need to 'know about the Lobster and caviar' to know that Obama is an elitist, but it would have been ironic/funny if true. Etc. etc. about Clinton.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

More of your spinning.

I'm sure you were able to discern Michelle Obama was an elitist from exactly...what again?

You have no shame.

That michelle obama story about her ordering room service was fake.

We know that.

We know that.
    Elitist.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

We know that.
    i like to point out the obvious.

it makes me feel smart.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    More of your spinning.

I'm sure you were able to discern Michelle Obama was an elitist from exactly...what again?

You have no shame.
    Spinning, Shame. Good rebuttals.

Michelle Obama? I was talking about good old "Clinging to their guns and religon" Barack. But OK Michele:

“Barack is one of the smartest people you will ever encounter who will deign to enter this messy thing called politics.”

"That is why I am here, because Barack Obama is the only person in this who understands that. That before we can work on the problems, we have to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation."

“Iowa will make the difference. If Barack
    doesn’t win Iowa, it is just a dream. If we win Iowa, then we can move to the world as it should be.”

"Let me tell you something. For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change.”

America is "just downright mean." and "guided by fear"

Hmmm... from someone whose salary went from $121,910 to $316,962 (2004 to 2005) after Barack started in the Senate and as a family made $1.67 million allowing them to hire a full time housekeeper and Michele to get a personal trainer. Nope, no elitism there.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I put one of those political signs in my yard today because I want to see if my black neighbors will attack it.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

More of your spinning.

You have no shame.
    Spinning, Shame. Good rebuttals.

Michelle Obama? I was talking about good old "Clinging to their guns and religon" Barack. But OK Michele:

“Barack is one of the smartest people you will ever encounter who will deign to enter this messy thing called politics.”

"That is why I am here, because Barack Obama is the only person in this who understands that. That before we can work on the problems, we have to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation."

“Iowa will make the difference. If Barack
    doesn’t win Iowa, it is just a dream. If we win Iowa, then we can move to the world as it should be.”

"Let me tell you something. For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change.”

America is "just downright mean." and "guided by fear"

Hmmm... from someone whose salary went from $121,910 to $316,962 (2004 to 2005) after Barack started in the Senate and as a family made $1.67 million allowing them to hire a full time housekeeper and Michele to get a personal trainer. Nope, no elitism there.
    No tanning bed?????

"Hmmm... from someone whose salary went from $121,910 to $316,962 (2004 to 2005) after Barack started in the Senate and as a family made $1.67 million allowing them to hire a full time housekeeper and Michele to get a personal trainer. Nope, no elitism there."

35 years ago, just out of college, my husband and I made a combined income of $15,000. WhooHooo. We've come a long way since then. Worked hard for what we've got.........should I still take the bus, sew my own clothes, wear shoes way past their prime? We have gone back to driving a car the size of our first one (which was a Gremlin).
    You need a different definition of elitism.....even Palin wouldn't agree with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I put one of those political signs in my yard today because I want to see if my black neighbors will attack it.
    you have black neighbors!?

i'm guessing more tan or brown. Most cities in WI are pretty segregated.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    you have black neighbors!?

i'm guessing more tan or brown. Most cities in WI are pretty segregated.
    The house across the street. They sport a giant Hummer with big ass rims in the driveway. The house down the street has less stereotypical blacks in it. They still have an Obama sign out though, so they haven't forgotten their roots.

We also have a couple Hindus and an Asian family withing walking distance. Our neighborhood is a model for the rest of the world in how to get along by ignoring each other. At least until Nutz rolls in and starts freaking out the neighbors by trying to get in the wrong house.

I almost forgot, some Arabs just moved out too. We all feel safer now.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I am the boogy man.

Black people steal things, you should hook up tiny jumper cables to the sign so when they go to steal it, they get a shock of a life time. Not just black people though that would be a hate crime so use good judgement, you can't just choose to shock the theiving black, you have to shock the stealing hindu as well, even a liberal ass cracker needs to be shocked, then you are ok, no hate crime.

proceed.