Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Stick a fork in this moron.

To me two mommies and two daddies is not sex education, but more social commentary aimed at reducing homophobia, but you're probably right--parents should be able to decide what their children are taught and if they want them homophobic, it's their kids. I think the ones who need that kind of education are the ones who actually HAVE two mommies or two daddies.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

So you're assuming all kids are homophobics by default and need re-education and rehabilitation at the taxpayer's expense?

I like to fuck goats. Where's the stories for the kids for that? I don;t want them growing up being afraid of me because I'm different.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    So you're assuming all kids are homophobics by default and need re-education and rehabilitation at the taxpayer's expense?

I like to fuck goats. Where's the stories for the kids for that? I don;t want them growing up being afraid of me because I'm different.
    No, I'm saying that homophobics will teach their kids homophobia. Tolerant parents (and bars) will teach tolerance. When I say that the only kids who need education on the topic are kids with gay parents, it is so they learn how to deal with kids that are taught by homophobes.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy

No, I'm saying that homophobics will teach their kids homophobia. Tolerant parents (and bars) will teach tolerance. When I say that the only kids who need education on the topic are kids with gay parents, it is so they learn how to deal with kids that are taught by homophobes.
    What about the kids who who have parents who are homophobes, don't they need to be taught about the intolerance of the people who are not homophobes?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Do you wear a condom? Was it a Billy?
    C.H.U.D.

Ziggy, what makes you think the "conservative party line" is nothing more than abstinence? In Texas, which is arguably one of the more "conservative" states, the curriculum is comprehensive--at least in a heterosexual sense.

As aynrand said or implied, there's nothing wrong with equal portions of "don't do it" and "be careful if you do". It's just when you get into the liberal perspective of the moral equivalency of homosexuality that the line is crossed.

And as Skinbasket implied, there indeed ARE things morally equivalent to homosexuality: bestiality, pedophilia, etc. Those things, however, don't seem to have caught the favor of sick damn leftists (although supposedly, Nancy Pelosi is pretty tight with the NAMBLA crowd in San Francisco--I guess pro-homosexuality trumps anti-pedophilia).
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    mraynrand, if you say "blender" one more time I am going to shove one so far up your ass you're going to have to call the Maytag man to perform a rectal abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    mraynrand, if you say "blender" one more time I am going to shove one so far up your ass you're going to have to call the Maytag man to perform a rectal abortion.
    How about blended drink refreshment center?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    Ziggy, what makes you think the "conservative party line" is nothing more than abstinence? In Texas, which is arguably one of the more "conservative" states, the curriculum is comprehensive--at least in a heterosexual sense.

As aynrand said or implied, there's nothing wrong with equal portions of "don't do it" and "be careful if you do". It's just when you get into the liberal perspective of the moral equivalency of homosexuality that the line is crossed.

And as Skinbasket implied, there indeed ARE things morally equivalent to homosexuality: bestiality, pedophilia, etc. Those things, however, don't seem to have caught the favor of sick damn leftists (although supposedly, Nancy Pelosi is pretty tight with the NAMBLA crowd in San Francisco--I guess pro-homosexuality trumps anti-pedophilia).
    Have you ever listened to your VP candidate? She stood next to her pregnant daughter and proclaimed that we should teach abstinence only in our schools (about the same time, her presidential candidate proclaimed he didn't know too much about those things). That was the first issue I had with her.

Also, homosexuality infers mutual consent. Neither pedophilia nor bestiality have that consent thing going for them. Why are you so interested in what other people do in their bedrooms anyway? What business is it of yours what consenting adults decide to sleep together? Your personal opinion aside, the government should not be deciding morality, hence the separation of church and state stuff. Which means that teaching abstinence only because that is the moral thing to do winds you up with a lot of pregnant teens who are now stigmatized (and according to Rand who is quite possibly right on this one, more likely to have abortions).

How about blended drink refreshment center?
    Thats what I was thinking. Turn his ass upside down and put him to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    the government should not be deciding morality
    QFT
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Hi Nutz! Blender.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Hi Nutz! Blender.
    I'll be with you as soon as I'm finished reading.

I was sent this, but most of the information I have already read. Maybe you are concerned, maybe not, but I think you should at least give it some thought, as I have. Some will not read it, and some will, but may not believe. Others may read it, but really don't care. Sally in Amarillo.

To All My Friends, this is long, but every important, please take the time to read it.

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. About a year ago I would have voted for Obama. I have changed my mind three times since then. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with. About six months ago, I started thinking, where did all the money for Obama come from? I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans.

I started looking into Obama's life.

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies. 'Barry' (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan. During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a 'round the world' trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family. My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they where in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York. It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap to say the least! Where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe. After Columbia, he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000 a year. Why Chicago? Why not New York? He was already living in New York.

By 'chance' he met Antoin 'Tony' Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria, and a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery this year. Rezko, was named 'Entrepreneur of the Decade' by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association'. About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School? Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans, or did he save enough of his $12,000 annual salary to afford his his Harvard Law degree? After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what? They represented 'Rezar' which is Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with 'seed money' for his U.S. Senate race. In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for the property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran! Do we see a pattern here? Or am I going crazy?

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley, advisor to Obama, was 'sacked' after the press found out he was having regular contacts with 'Hamas', which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran. This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will 'Take care of things'.

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that where born in Pakistan? They are in charge of all those 'small' Internet campaign contributions for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2008, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on 'This Week' with George Stephanapoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, 'My Muslim faith'. When questioned, 'he made a mistake'. Some mistake!

All of the above information I got on line. If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times - Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, Why haven't all of our 'intelligent' members of the press been reporting this?

A phrase that keeps ringing in my ear - 'Beware of the enemy from within'!!!
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    I was sent this, but most of the information I have already read. Maybe you are concerned, maybe not, but I think you should at least give it some thought, as I have. Some will not read it, and some will, but may not believe. Others may read it, but really don't care. Sally in Amarillo.

To All My Friends, this is long, but every important, please take the time to read it.

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. About a year ago I would have voted for Obama. I have changed my mind three times since then. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with. About six months ago, I started thinking, where did all the money for Obama come from? I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans.

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies. 'Barry' (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan. During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a 'round the world' trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family. My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they where in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York. It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap to say the least! Where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe. After Columbia, he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000 a year. Why Chicago? Why not New York? He was already living in New York.

By 'chance' he met Antoin 'Tony' Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria, and a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery this year. Rezko, was named 'Entrepreneur of the Decade' by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association'. About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School? Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans, or did he save enough of his $12,000 annual salary to afford his his Harvard Law degree? After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what? They represented 'Rezar' which is Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with 'seed money' for his U.S. Senate race. In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for the property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran! Do we see a pattern here? Or am I going crazy?

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley, advisor to Obama, was 'sacked' after the press found out he was having regular contacts with 'Hamas', which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran. This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will 'Take care of things'.

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that where born in Pakistan? They are in charge of all those 'small' Internet campaign contributions for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2008, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on 'This Week' with George Stephanapoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, 'My Muslim faith'. When questioned, 'he made a mistake'. Some mistake!

All of the above information I got on line. If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times - Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, Why haven't all of our 'intelligent' members of the press been reporting this?

'
    At least do basic fact checking before you post silly chain letters:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/money.asp

Im not really worried about his tuition. Its all the other stuff I find scary.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

yeah. like hes muslim!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Hi Nutz! Blender.
    Now you are in big, big Trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite

yeah. like hes muslim!
    All I'll say is you wont find people like this in John McCain, Sarah Palins or even Joe Bidens circle of friends and associates.

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite

'
    At least do basic fact checking before you post silly chain letters:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/money.asp
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttonhead
    Too funny!! Muttonhead gets busted for posting a hoax email and he doesn't even seem to get that he's been outed!