Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Stick a fork in this moron.

How is it somehow racist when white people (or Hispanics) vote for the white guy, but it's NOT racist when the black people vote for the black guy?

Arguably, the huge majority of those white and Hispanics are just voting FOR the person who REFLECTS their own views and values and AGAINST the guy who is so blatantly against their views and values.

Black people, on the other hand, vote in 90% + numbers for the candidates who are diametrically opposed to their own views and values. How many black people do you know that are FOR the gay agenda, abortion, and all the other sick perversions that Democrats routinely support? How many black people want HIGHER taxes--and the resultant worse economy? How many black people have a rotten Michelle Obama-like attitude toward their country? How many black people WANT America to pull out of a war we are winning--that many of their sons and daughters have fought and sacrificed for?

I wouldn't accuse those 90% + black people voting Democrat of being racist, though. I WOULD, however, accuse their "slave overseers"--the black "leaders" who keep those black people down on the liberal "plantation" of being racist or worse.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Well, the recent Gallup Poll has the McCain lead from 5% just a week ago to 2%. Put Obama back on the grill, he's apparently not done yet.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig
    Well, the recent Gallup Poll has the McCain lead from 5% just a week ago to 2%. Put Obama back on the grill, he's apparently not done yet.
    This thing will not be decided until Election Night. The press will do what they always do, report on the most favorable exit polling in the East and hope that voters in the West will follow their lead.

I wish the crazy thing was over by tomorrow. It's going to be a long 50 days. Enough already!

No one's concerned that Palin's woefully inexperienced?

Quote Originally Posted by th87
    Obama was in Washington for only 1 year before he started running for office. He has no management experience, and limited experience overall.

I think it is RIDICULOUS that we have people as unqualified as Palin and Obama running for the White House. I value Palin's leadership role as governor and mayor more than OBama's legislative stints, but she is a joke too. Fortunately she is just a VP, who at most will be called-upon to be a caretaker for a couple years in the event of death.

I don't think that polls this far out mean much.

Obama is the odds on favorite to win this thing. Forget the polls and look at George's approval ratings.

Forget the national polls in a close election. They haven't abolished the electoral college.RealClearPolitics has 9 states rated as tossups (Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire) http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ama_vs_mccain/

This is likely where the election will be decided.

Quote Originally Posted by th87
    No one's concerned that Obama's woefully inexperienced--even more so than Palin?

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Here we are 5 days later and now Obama is up 4% per the Gallup polls.

This is one roller coaster of a polling season we got here.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    How is it somehow racist ......
    Reminds me of the Democrat primaries. If you voted for Hilary, you're racist, if you voted for Obama, you're sexist, and if you voted for Edwards, well, you're a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

I don't think that polls this far out mean much.

Obama is the odds on favorite to win this thing. Forget the polls and look at George's approval ratings.
    Hopefully Obama doesn't think like that otherwise he'll lose in a landslide.

Actually, those are some of the more intelligent things Obama has said--taking away his teleprompter does wonders.

Four straight days now, the Gallup Poll--the most respected and reputed to be objective poll--has had McCain/Palin up by 4 to 6 percentage points.

Go ahead and stick that fork in Obama. He indeed is done.
    Sept 19, 2008

From the most respected and reputed to be objective poll......

For the fourth straight day, Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama has "inched forward" in Gallup's presidential tracking poll and he now leads Republican John McCain among registered voters by 5 percentage points -- 49%-44%.

Might want to pull back the fork................

Tex now reformulating how this loss of lead in the gallup poll is actually a positive for Mac.

Tex missed his true calling....shoulda been in pr.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Tex now reformulating how this loss of lead in the gallup poll is actually a positive for Mac.

Tex missed his true calling....shoulda been in pr.
    It seems like he is.

Black people, on the other hand, vote in 90% + numbers for the candidates who are diametrically opposed to their own views and values. How many black people do you know that are FOR the gay agenda, abortion, and all the other sick perversions that Democrats routinely support? How many black people want HIGHER taxes--and the resultant worse economy?
    I'm not black, but I can point out a few obvious holes in your argument.
    1) The 'gay agenda' is basically treat gays as people, without discrimination. Gays aren't any particular harm to blacks, but bigots are.
    2) Most blacks, like most whites will get a tax cut under Obama, but not McCain. If you are pulling in more than $250,000 good for you, but don't expect that many to worry about your higher taxes.
    3) Putting money into the hands of people who will spend most or all of it, as Obama's plan will do, will stimulate the economy far more than in the hands of people who are not spending it.
    4) Obama's call for increasing the minimum wage, will boost more than just the very lowest wages, stimulating the economy (see #3), and getting people off welfare.
    5) Obama's health care plan has a better chance of getting passed and covering people. McCain's plan that includes taxing employer paid health insurance is likely to cost many people more than the health tax rebate he proposes.
    6) The best way to reduce abortions is by improving the economy and by giving kids a comprehensive sex ed (how's that abstinence only thing working for you Bristol Palin?)

Tex, if the Packers o-line would open up as many holes as are in your arguments, Grant, Jackson and Lumking would each get 200 yards a game.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist
    Black people, on the other hand, vote in 90% + numbers for the candidates who are diametrically opposed to their own views and values. How many black people do you know that are FOR the gay agenda, abortion, and all the other sick perversions that Democrats routinely support? How many black people want HIGHER taxes--and the resultant worse economy?
    1) The 'gay agenda' is basically treat gays as people, without discrimination. Gays aren't any particular harm to blacks, but bigots are.
    2) Most blacks, like most whites will get a tax cut under Obama, but not McCain. If you are pulling in more than $250,000 good for you, but don't expect that many to worry about your higher taxes.
    3) Putting money into the hands of people who will spend most or all of it, as Obama's plan will do, will stimulate the economy far more than in the hands of people who are not spending it.
    4) Obama's call for increasing the minimum wage, will boost more than just the very lowest wages, stimulating the economy (see #3), and getting people off welfare.
    5) Obama's health care plan has a better chance of getting passed and covering people. McCain's plan that includes taxing employer paid health insurance is likely to cost many people more than the health tax rebate he proposes.
    6) The best way to reduce abortions is by improving the economy and by giving kids a comprehensive sex ed (how's that abstinence only thing working for you Bristol Palin?)

Tex, if the Packers o-line would open up as many holes as are in your arguments, Grant, Jackson and Lumking would each get 200 yards a game.
    This...is crap.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Well thought out response Sheep. Probably your best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Well thought out response Sheep. Probably your best.
    Hey, he's a busy guy. Posts, what, at least 20 youtube and foxnews links each day? Give the guy a break.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist

MadScientist, a detailed post from a leftist is, indeed, rare, and merits a detailed response. I congratulate you for having a significantly higher level of brains and balls than practically all the other forum lefties. Just the same, you are wrong in your post as follows:

1. That's NOT what the "gay agenda" is. It is the promotion, teaching, and displaying in entertainment of the idea that homosexuality is nothing worse than a morally equivalent alternative to normal heterosexual behavior. Blacks I know, whether they are the moral church-going type or the ghetto thug type or any type in between are MORE opposed to gayness and any promotion of it than most white people. Anybody honestly disagree with that?

2. Obama's 95% getting a tax cut is pure fiction--an out and out LIE. McCain's tax cuts will be across the board, which means everybody gets them except those who pay no tax at all.

3. Putting more money in the hands of low income people--"those who will spend most or all of it" would indeed be a good thing, but first of all, it would NOT be the result of Obama's plans, and secondly, would NOT be MORE beneficial than increasing the money in the hands of upper income people--who would invest it. If you don't believe me, just ask Howard.

4. Historically, raising the minimum wage has been a nightmare for the very people the libs claim to want to help. Increasing the cost of employing individuals invariably causes employers to employ less individuals--a lot of working poor get laid off. Still, Dem/libs continue to push the same fail idea. More people end up ON welfare instead of getting off--assuming you include "unemployment compensation" as welfare. In addition, the economy is NOT stimulated by purely private sector transactions, but only by either government confiscating less tax money or injecting money. Forcing employers to pay higher wages does neither.

5. You're right that Obama's health care plan has a much better chance of getting through a Dem/lib controlled Congress. However, it also has a 100% chance of doing more harm to the country and everybody in it than McCain's. The best plan of all is NO PLAN AT ALL--leaving well enough alone.

6. I don't recall commenting about sex ed. I'm pretty much neutral/don't care about that. Similarly, while I am tacitly against abortion, it ranks pretty far down the list of issues for me.

My arguments actually are much more similar to the PASS BLOCKING of the Packer O Line, but then, I went all through that in the other side of the forum.

"1. That's NOT what the "gay agenda" is. It is the promotion, teaching, and displaying in entertainment of the idea that homosexuality is nothing worse than a morally equivalent alternative to normal heterosexual behavior. Blacks I know, whether they are the moral church-going type or the ghetto thug type or any type in between are MORE opposed to gayness and any promotion of it than most white people. Anybody honestly disagree with that? "

I disagree........where's your proof? Other than.. "Blacks I know"?