Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stick a fork in this moron.

thanks ballhawk...just wasted a minute of my fucking life

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead

My point was this: One of the reasons for justifying going into Iraq was the heinous things that Hussein did to his own countrymen, and the fact that he had the supposed WMD's. I'm saying that we didn't get involved in other equal or more horrible mass murders...........but had there been a barrel of oil or two in the mix...........
    Absolutely correct...but what is your point, we need oil, we don't need the sands of africa. So what if we are trying to stabalize an area that we send 700 billion dollars to each year (for oil purchase).
    "we don't need the sands of Africa"

You really meant to say 'we don't give a damn about the people of Africa'.....right?
    No, but its telling that that is the first thing that came to your mind.

Oh please...........
    excellent rebuttle...I feel defeated.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Right Tex. It will help him.

He suspends his campaign to work on the deal...but, then he is associated with it falling apart...yep, that will help him.

How stupid will he look for continuous saying the fundamentals are good, then declaringa state of emergency that requires a bye week for him in the campaign, and then he doesn't solve the problem..after rushing to D.C. like a superhero.

It will only help him in your bizarro world.
    Preventing Dirty Harry and Nanny State Nancy from ramming through the mother of all government power grabs, THAT'S what it's all about. That's the way House Republicans see it. I'm not sure whether that's where McCain is at or not.
    Nice of you to change your argument.
    ????? How?
    One minute you are talking about how it will help Mac...now you switch to prevention.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    The most recent Gallup poll has Obama at an 8 pt lead 50-42.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Normally I wait a week to post this, but given the VP debate tonight I'd thought I'd do a before look.

Gallup poll has it 48 to 43 Obama. McCain has shrunk the 8 pt lead from just a few days ago. Let's see if Palin can give another boost to the GOP in the polls like the RNC did.

Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Going into tonight's debate, the Gallup poll has Obama with an 8 pt lead 50-42. It seems that the VP debate really did nothing overall to affect the race. McCain seems to need a victory tonight to start eating into a lead Obama has had for the last 3 weeks in the polls.

8 years ago today, Gore led Bush 51-40%.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

8 years ago today, Gore led Bush 51-40%.
    Tex - I'm not sure where you got that number from but going into the first debate back in 2000 (Oct 3) per Gallup, Gore was up 8% but then 3 days afterwards they were tied in their poll. Going into debate #2 on 10/11 Gore was up 5% but then Bush was up in the next days by 2%. The 3rd debate on 10/17 was a dead heat but Bush was up 4% right after it.

It's obvious that Bush benefitted greatly from the debates and really used them as a launching pad for his election that year. After each debate, Bush gained ground or put distance between him and Gore.

McCain is not doing that as he is not a clearly better debater than Obama is as compared to how Bush was to Gore.

While Bush did comeback from a big deficit in the polls in the last month, McCain isn't having the same kind of comeback at all. Bush made the most of his opportunities and made up ground while McCain is not finding the openings against Obama as is evident in the 10 pt lead Obama has as of today 51-41%.

What if John McCain were a former president of the Harvard Law Review?

What if Barack Obama finished fifth from the bottom of his graduating class?

What if McCain were still married to the first woman he said "I do" to?

What if Obama were the candidate who left his first wife after she no longer measured up to his standards?

What if Michelle Obama were a wife who not only became addicted to pain killers, but acquired them illegally through her charitable organization?

What if Cindy McCain graduated from Harvard?

What if Obama were a member of the Keating-5?

What if McCain were a charismatic, eloquent speaker?

PS: What if Barack Obama had an unwed, pregnant teenage daughter....

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    First, that would be astounding, considering how young they are and second, they wouldn't be pregnant long, because Barack doesn't want them punished with a baby if they make a mistake.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Re: Stick a fork in this moron.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    Obama: 'Lipstick on a pig'

Amie Parnes reports from Lebanon, VA:

Obama poked fun of McCain and Palin's new "change" mantra.

"You can put lipstick on a pig," he said as the crowd cheered. "It's still a pig."

"You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change. It's still gonna stink."

"We've had enough of the same old thing."

The crowd apparently took the "lipstick" line as a reference to Palin, who described the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull in a single word: "lipstick."
    Yeah, we can stick a fork in McCain/Palin.

They are done. Intelligence finally wins over low IQ wal-mart shoppers (Bush supporters). Too bad it took a total financial meltdown for the majority to wake up to the disaster called the republican party.

They are done. Intelligence finally wins over low IQ wal-mart shoppers (Bush supporters). Too bad it took a total financial meltdown for the majority to wake up to the disaster called the republican party.
    Gosh, thanks for the heads up on the dumb Wal-Mart shoppers. I am going to buy a case of smokes and buy a few votes.

In your view, why exactly is the Republican party a disaster?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark

Gosh, thanks for the heads up on the dumb Wal-Mart shoppers. I am going to buy a case of smokes and buy a few votes.
    And then I read things like this...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark

And then I read things like this...
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Going into the 3rd and final debate Obama is up by 7pts 50-43 in the Gallup Poll. This lead was 11 pts just a few days ago. Is McCain starting to make up ground? He's going to need a very solid performance tonight in the debate and hope he can catch Obama off-guard and make him slip up.

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    What if John McCain were a former president of the Harvard Law Review?

What if Barack Obama finished fifth from the bottom of his graduating class?

What if McCain were still married to the first woman he said "I do" to?

What if Obama were the candidate who left his first wife after she no longer measured up to his standards?

What if Michelle Obama were a wife who not only became addicted to pain killers, but acquired them illegally through her charitable organization?

What if Cindy McCain graduated from Harvard?

What if Obama were a member of the Keating-5?

What if McCain were a charismatic, eloquent speaker?

Yeah I have seen this email too. Its over the top insulting. Truly, typical liberal bullshit. Telling us were racists. Then telling us how to think.

If it just took the smartest guy to be president, the guy with the best GPA why not put a college professor in there every 4 years.

This is insulting on so many levels its quite sick actually.

p.s. I was a teenage father.

p.s. this isnt directed at you necessarily because i happen to know you didnt write it.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by lod01
    Obama: 'Lipstick on a pig'

Amie Parnes reports from Lebanon, VA:

Obama poked fun of McCain and Palin's new "change" mantra.

"You can put lipstick on a pig," he said as the crowd cheered. "It's still a pig."

"You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change. It's still gonna stink."

"We've had enough of the same old thing."

The crowd apparently took the "lipstick" line as a reference to Palin, who described the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull in a single word: "lipstick."
    Yeah, we can stick a fork in McCain/Palin.

psssst hey junior, the election is November 4th.

Ever notice how the lefts only defense is "they are dumb" I asked this at dinner the other night . Palin dumb? YES

Reagan - dumb
    Bush - dumb
    Quayle - dumb
    Bush W - dumb
    Cheney - scary - not real bright either
    Palin - dumb
    McCain - sounds dumb

Of course, it's Republicans lashing out with the personal attacks.

Ever notice how the lefts only defense is "they are dumb" I asked this at dinner the other night . Palin dumb? YES

Reagan - dumb
    Bush - dumb
    Quayle - dumb
    Bush W - dumb
    Cheney - scary - not real bright either
    Palin - dumb
    McCain - sounds dumb

Of course, it's Republicans lashing out with the personal attacks.
    You know by belittling the opinion of the "lefts", you're calling them dumb. You dont have to actually say the words to mean the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.