Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: 7 years since 9-11

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
    Incidently I would like to see national healthcare in other countries if they were disallowed from using any drugs created in the good old USA.
    It's not like they get them for free.
    No, they just get them CREATED for free.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Incidently I would like to see national healthcare in other countries if they were disallowed from using any drugs created in the good old USA.
    I think you're missing the point, Freakout.

OUR magnificent health care system--which leftists malign and whine that they favor socialized medicine instead of--has produced virtually ALL of the technological advances--pharmaceutical and otherwise in the last century or so.

Where would these countries be without those advances--which arguably would not have occurred in a non-free enterprise setting like theirs?

Likewise, where would these countries be if not for the protection they enjoy under the American military umbrella from little insignificant forces like Nazism, Communism, and radical Islam?

In a world of shit, that's where--in both cases.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

How so? Do they not buy products..which then gives pharm the profits to explore new products?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    How so? Do they not buy products..which then gives pharm the profits to explore new products?
    They pay reduced/negotiated, non free market prices. they pay prices that wouldn't get the drug created. they pay a price subsidized by the american people paying a higher price....yay nationalized medicine...it will slow down the march of progress.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    They pay reduced/negotiated, non free market prices. they pay prices that wouldn't get the drug created. they pay a price subsidized by the american people paying a higher price....yay nationalized medicine...it will slow down the march of progress.
    But, they still pay....so, let's not overstate things.

Again, we disagree. We see plenty of innovation and the best military in the world..yet, the don't get to make obscene profits (i know, obscene is a liberal concept..just ignore it).