Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Variety Hour

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    The bartender bought us a drink.
    Without heavily tipping first?
    I think it was "an ounce of prevention....."

I don't know what skin tipped him, but he had received no tip prior to the free shot of booze.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I don't think I ever saw a pic of the finished bathroom. Care to put one up?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig
    I don't think I ever saw a pic of the finished bathroom. Care to put one up?
    You'll get a picture when I clean. I clean about once a year, so keep a lookout about 4 months from now.

To clarify a couple of points:

The man may not have been 70, but he was old. Lumpy nose old. Two knee replacements old.

I did not tell him my name was Gandolf. I told him it was Dumbledore.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I did not tell him my name was Gandolf. I told him it was Dumbledore.
    Yeah Gandolf would have sounded nerdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Harlan has lost all his wonderful charm.
    I had charm? Wonderful charm? I never knew you cared.

Ahhhhhhhh normalcy!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Ahhhhhhhh normalcy!
    Celebrate diversity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Great!! Let's diversify the Romper Room to be something other than this godforsaken election. I don't even have to click sheep's links to know they are just something or other disparaging Obama, Tex will call someone anti-American and Ty will try to distract people into thinking he wins every argument. I wanna play.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I wanna play.

Great!! Let's diversify the Romper Room to be something other than this godforsaken election. I don't even have to click sheep's links to know they are just something or other disparaging Obama, Tex will call someone anti-American and Ty will try to distract people into thinking he wins every argument. I wanna play.
    You omit yourself from this list? I wouldn't even have the gall to do that.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Did you have your gall out or something?

Even the guy's wife seemed to like that. I think she was getting a little wet watching Nutz abusing her old crippled mate.

That might explain why I still get Xmas cards from Woody's wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Even the guy's wife seemed to like that. I think she was getting a little wet watching Nutz abusing her old crippled mate.

That might explain why I still get Xmas cards from Woody's wife.
    .....and Ty's ex........
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar

I don't know what skin tipped him, but he had received no tip prior to the free shot of booze.
    did you grab his ass after the free shot. thinking he was trying to come on to you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    I doubt anybody fails to recognize me--for better or worse.

I keep getting you mixed up with James Carville.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    I doubt anybody fails to recognize me--for better or worse.

I keep getting you mixed up with James Carville.
    Isn't he really the Anti polar bear guy?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey

did you grab his ass after the free shot. thinking he was trying to come on to you guys?
    I was thinking man this dude really wants to fuck me. I mean I know I am not that good looking but I carry a hell of a demeanor, woman fear me and men want my pole, what am I supposed to do? Only one former Sears employee can help me with my situation.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Only one former Sears employee can help me with my situation.
    Harlan?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Lets take a break from talking about this old drunk guy for minute, I have to predict if it is going to rain tommorow.

Anyways, my father and mother who are both party line republicans for better or for worse, I mean my mother still can't admit that Bush was for all purposes a failure as a second term President. Anyways my father who has an actual sense of humor taught my 2 year old son to say, "Vote for McCain."

I support it, anyways he also bought him a shirt that says, "Little Republican" on it. well we went to the mall yesterday and son was wearing the shirt, and we were at a table eating lunch in the food court there also happened to be one of those weird clothing stores, a trendy skate shop type place for kids that can't actually function a skateboard. Well they have all these shirts with Obama on it. So son was running around and happened to stand in front of this store and this fucking lady had the gaul to tell my two year old son that, "his parents should be ashamed to have him wear that shirt."

Well I went god damn ape shit in the middle of the fucking mall, I told that fat bitch that she should be ashamed to "waddle her fat ass out in public", and to "go suck on the black dick of poverty"

I was ready to slap the bitch and not in a Partial way either, I was actually pissed off enough to choke that salty bitch. I also called her an anti feminist and a woman hater.

Funny thing was that she had a teenage son with her, who wasn't in school by the way, who was too much of a chicken shit to even try and defend his mom's honor, I mean no matter how big of a whore my mother was I would at least feel the need to protect her and not stand against the wall with my eyes bugging out of my head wondering if this lunatic that my mom just royally offended is going snap her head off.

If I wore the shirt, and someone said something to me, I am sure I would have a comment for them, but if you don't have anything nice to say to my kids and you speak to them anyways be prepared to get a tongue lashing that would make Jenna Jamison cum.

Good day.

Agree with others politics or not, you never say something that fucking ignorant to a child. Should have looked at her son and said his mom should be ashamed of herself for eating her body weight in Oreos on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.