Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PRESIDENT OBAMA

PRESIDENT OBAMA

Baah

Could he be The One?

There is not one universe. There are many: A multiverse. We have the technology to travel between universes, but travel is highly restricted and policed. There is not one you. There are many. Each of us exists in present time, in parallel universes. There was balance in the system, but now a force exists who seeks to destroy the balance so he can become The One.
    Baah

I am Yulaw! I am nobody's bitch! You are mine.
    I don't need to know you. *You* only need to know *me*. I will be The One!
    Baah

Re: PRESIDENT OBAMA

Quote Originally Posted by gex
    nice...do you really gain personal satisfaction over this?? Honestly if you do get a life...you act like its a competition and winning somehow gives you a personal victory.

Honestly this behavior is very familiar to me:

I'm a cowboys fan...er 49ers...er packers...er broncos...it doesn't' matter, I cheer for whoever is best at the moment so I'm better than you...at least that is the only victory I can claim in life as I am a loser by every other count other than trying to get behind the winner to improve my self worth.

Honestly, this thread start by you has told me more about you than any post you have ever made.....I'm sorry.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Should this be on Obama's Presidential Seal? RIght below 'vero possumus?'

Answering questions with specificity is above Gex's pay grade.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

He doesnt even deserve the job he has!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah9W24oMIRc
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
    nice...do you really gain personal satisfaction over this?? Honestly if you do get a life...you act like its a competition and winning somehow gives you a personal victory.

I'm a cowboys fan...er 49ers...er packers...er broncos...it doesn't' matter, I cheer for whoever is best at the moment so I'm better than you...at least that is the only victory I can claim in life as I am a loser by every other count other than trying to get behind the winner to improve my self worth.

Honestly, this thread start by you has told me more about you than any post you have ever made.....I'm sorry.
    I'm so sorry Mr. bubblehead,Please forgive me, I will sincerely try to live up to your expectations of what all posters should be like. That is whatever you say it should be, right?

Get the fucking small rodent out of your ass and lighten up..............or just fucking get lost, you putz
    Baah

I'm so sorry Mr. bubblehead,Please forgive me, I will sincerely try to live up to your expectations of what all posters should be like. That is whatever you say it should be right?

Get the fucking small rodent out of your ass and lighten up..............or just fucking get lost, you putz
    WEll, at least you added text...read my post again and understand it....you are obviously very caught up in the "I told you so" game. You are taking this election very personally....its not healthy. I feel sorry FOR you when I say I'm sorry. I got over the nananananana game when I was about 10!!! If Obama loses I think you will take it very hard and very personally....that is too bad. Most of us don't pin our personal self esteem on an election or even a packer game....its a very sad thing to witness those that do. But hey, next you can tell me about your PHD!!
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I'm so sorry Mr. bubblehead,Please forgive me, I will sincerely try to live up to your expectations of what all posters should be like. That is whatever you say it should be right?

WEll, at least you added text...read my post again and understand it....you are obviously very caught up in the "I told you so" game. You are taking this election very personally....its not healthy. I feel sorry FOR you when I say I'm sorry. I got over the nananananana game when I was about 10!!! If Obama loses I think you will take it very hard and very personally....that is too bad. Most of us don't pin our personal self esteem on an election or even a packer game....its a very sad thing to witness those that do. But hey, next you can tell me about your PHD!!
    What forum have you been reading?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

You are delusional if you honestly think there is even a chance that he'll lose.
    Baah

Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Baah

3 more days!
    Baah

What an Obamanation...

2 more days untill Obama wins.
    Baah

1 day!
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c

Let people talk shit about Obama all they want....look at this jack-ass (bush)

what GOOD has he done for our country...

McCain wants to tax you on money that your INSURANCE pays for your medical...like its INCOME! WTF

McCain lovers cry.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams