Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PRESIDENT OBAMA

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin
    Let people talk shit about Obama all they want....look at this jack-ass (bush)

what GOOD has he done for our country...

McCain wants to tax you on money that your INSURANCE pays for your medical...like its INCOME! WTF

McCain lovers cry.
    I guess the debate is over after that brilliant post. What else can one say about this election?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I'm sold..Barry's got my vote
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin
    Let people talk shit about Obama all they want....look at this jack-ass (bush)

what GOOD has he done for our country...

McCain wants to tax you on money that your INSURANCE pays for your medical...like its INCOME! WTF

McCain lovers cry.
    Mazzin works for MSNBC?!

It's more like liberty lovers cry.

I cant wait for the Democrats to take complete control of the House, the senate, and the presidency. This will be the dawning of a new age for America. I will laugh my ass off at all you conservative retards when we start coming to take your guns and redistribute your wealth to black people. Your racist christian values that have controlled this country will be wiped away forever as the democrats take sh*ts on your lawn and sell your unborn children to scientists for stem cell research. We will burn your American flags and dance on the graves of your ancestors as we institute a police state that will take away every civil right you have ever had. We will force you to read the Quran in schools and force your retard children to join the military as we send them off into the middle of the pacific to be used for target practice. Our evil plan is finally coming together. If you dont like it feel free to kill yourselfs. We can use your bodies to fuel or new hybrid vehicles. The world will be a wonderful place as we conced defeat to all our enemys abroad and invite the terrorists to take up residence in your former homes. Oh what a wonderful day it will be!

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    I cant wait for the Democrats to take complete control of the House, the senate, and the presidency. This will be the dawning of a new age for America. I will laugh my ass off at all you conservative retards when we start coming to take your guns and redistribute your wealth to black people. Your racist christian values that have controlled this country will be wiped away forever as the democrats take sh*ts on your lawn and sell your unborn children to scientists for stem cell research. We will burn your American flags and dance on the graves of your ancestors as we institute a police state that will take away every civil right you have ever had. We will force you to read the Quran in schools and force your retard children to join the military as we send them off into the middle of the pacific to be used for target practice. Our evil plan is finally coming together. If you dont like it feel free to kill yourselfs. We can use your bodies to fuel or new hybrid vehicles. The world will be a wonderful place as we conced defeat to all our enemys abroad and invite the terrorists to take up residence in your former homes. Oh what a wonderful day it will be!
    Haha, not bad
    Go PACK

Let me guess....it will be the first time in your adult life that you're proud of your country?

wwwwwooooooohhhhhoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    Baah

LOL
    Baah

Baah