Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposition 8

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Gays for the most part are clever.
    No, you're thinking of the asians, they are the clever ones - they can make a TV into a watch. They used to be inscrutible, now they are clever. Whites are good with money. Indians can sneak up on ya. What was the other one.... mexicans have the gift of family, they can get along even if you put 100 relatives in one house. (that would be two familes) The gays, they're just really, really dirty, they never met an orifice they didn't like.
    Wow, gay indians must have it rough. Imagine Pigpen from Charlie Brown trying to sneak up on people but his lingering stink cloud always gives him away.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Re: Proposition 8

Quote Originally Posted by falco
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
    well...marriage has a definition, and gay isn't in it.
    The definition used to be between people of the same race. And that definition was supported by over 90% of the population as recently as the early 1960's.
    and that is really the "last laugh" of this whole thing - american attitudes are changing, and barring any massive shifts, gay marriage will most likely become acceptable and commonplace within the next few decades as demographics shift
    I think you're right about this. But think carefully to the next step. What this means is that we don't need the supreme court to help 'redefine' marriage. And we don't need to 'redefine' marriage. If gay couples will become increasingly more accepted, what is the purpose of trying to force people to accept that they are 'the same' as hetero couples, when clearly they are not? They are different, but I think as an increasingly secular society that will look more like Western Europe (at least for the next couple of decades, until Europe become majority muslim), why do we have to alter the reality of language and concepts to be accepting (or at least tolerant) of different behaviours?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    I'm sure that in 40 more years they will be trying to protect the sanctity of marriage by preventing me from marrying my owner. I am, of course, against it. Dogs are people too, especially after the passage of issue #10.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    I'm sure that in 40 more years they will be trying to protect the sanctity of marriage by preventing me from marrying my owner. I am, of course, against it. Dogs are people too, especially after the passage of issue #10.
    right...because as black is to white, and man is to woman, man is to dog

his point is that due to recent passage of legislation, yes. At least in Ohio.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Better stop judging the gays as being wrong in their opinions and ideas....lest ye be judged.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

ahh, then someone will have to fill me in as i am uninformed as to contemporary politics in ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Better stop judging the gays as being wrong in their opinions and ideas....lest ye be judged.
    I've certainly been judged by more gays than I've judged. At one point 22% of my fellow employees were gay. Thank god most of them were skinny lesbians. They smell better than the others. That's a factual statement, not a judgment of their poopy penises.

I've certainly been judged by more gays than I've judged. At one point 22% of my fellow employees were gay. Thank god most of them were skinny lesbians. They smell better than the others. That's a factual statement, not a judgment of their poopy penises.
    Well its not a line of pissed off dykes standing at the gate that you need to worry about.

Blacks approved the ban 70-30 in both CA and FL. Just an FYI.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

No new legislation has been passed. That was a joke. But at least falco understands that black to white, man to woman, and man to dog have fundamental differences. Woof!

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I think it will be far more troubling when I have to explain to my young children what is wrong with those two men walking down the street holding hands...

Please think before you speak.
    Let me trouble you now then to explain to me what is wrong with two men walking down the street holding hands.
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

Well its not a line of pissed off dykes standing at the gate that you need to worry about.
    Oh, please. Even gays know god hates them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor
    I think it will be far more troubling when I have to explain to my young children what is wrong with those two men walking down the street holding hands...

Let me trouble you now then to explain to me what is wrong with two men walking down the street holding hands.
    It's gross. You gays can just keep your gayness to the gay approved areas, like gay bars and horse shows.

Senior Rat HOFer

It's gross. You gays can just keep your gayness to the gay approved areas, like gay bars and horse shows.
    First off, I am not gay. Secondly, "It's gross" is a personal opinion and shouldn't be forced on everyone. Not everyone believes as you do, nor do they have to. Your opinion is no better or more important than thiers.

Besides, it's only gross if you pay attention to it. Even if you feel that way, you can just look at something else.

Your opinion is no better or more important than thiers.
    Are all opinions identical - no better or worse than any other? If an opinion is better than another, how do we know? Who decides?

Oh, please. Even gays know god hates them.
    Yes but you cannot. Human.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Your opinion is no better or more important than thiers.
    Are all opinions identical - no better or worse than any other? If an opinion is better than another, how do we know? Who decides?
    Nobody decides for everybody, that is the point I'm making. Everyone decides for themselves. Perhaps I worded it wrong... Your opinion is no better or more important to them than theirs is to you. Make more sense?

Zoo, a film by The Stranger columnist Charles Mudede and director Robinson Devor, and executive producers Garr Godfrey and Ben Exworthy, is a documentary on the life and death of Kenneth Pinyan, a Seattle area man who died unusually after engaging in sex with a horse. The film's public debut was at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2007, where it was one of 16 winners out of 856 candidates, and played at numerous regional festivals in the USA thereafter.

The Sundance judges called it a "humanizing look at the life and bizarre death of a seemingly normal Seattle family man who met his untimely end after an unusual encounter with a horse".
    .................................................. ..............

Stop the hate, people! Anal equally for all!

We need federal protection for people who are genetically predisposed to put a horse's phallus into their anus. They are people too.....strange people, but people nonetheless. Keep your hands out of their lower intestines! It's their rectums and you have no right to dictate to them how they are used!