Thread: Nazi Rat

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Retail is on here for five minutes during the week and decides to remove my avatar.

Ummm. Nope. Not me. Blame somebody else.
    Ok, this is called smoking them out.

007, simple she and I had a bit of a skirmish, I just didn't think she would take it this far. Now she hates gays because of my opinions, quite sad, really sad.
    Maybe, if you stopped "pushing the limit" ppl would leave you alone. I thought your avatar was in bad taste, and honestly the new one isn't any better. In spite of that, I kept my mouth shut and left you alone, hoping the "fad" would pass.
    You're such a tampon. I made damn sure there was no nudity, and explain to me when I "push limits" around here. I want to know, because I pretty much keep my mouth shut on the whole "pushing limits" discussions and I make sure I keep content in the right areas of this forum.

I follow what limited rules we have here. So your "line" of pushing limits simply doesn't work with me, maybe others around here but not me.
    The explanation is in the "meaning" of your new avatar. Your last one got deleted, so now you come up with something similar, but not quite as "offensive" (if that's why it was deleted, I've got no idea), just to "dare" them to delete it again. Oh, yeah, then there is the "message" in the words too.

that's not "pushing limits"? Right.

What other names are you going to call me now? Instead, why don't you just tell us what you're "trying to accomplish" with the avatars you've been using. Why are they "important" to you? For about a year, you used a Travolta avatar. Now, suddenly, you've shifted gears. Why?
    Well if someone had the balls to confront me about my "Limits" regarding my avatar I wouldn't feel the need to confront the issue with another avatar.

Who gives a shit what I am trying to accomplish, maybe I am protesting my disgust, what the fuck do you know you christian snob? Does it matter, again nobody cares to explain the missing avatar. You fight the battle even though you know about as much as I do why it is missing.

By the way you blind fucker it wasn't Travolta, I wouldn't post a picture of Travolta in fear that a picture of him would indicate that I support Scientology and I wouldn't have wanted that to go missing. It was a picture of Jeremy Piven playing the role of Ari Gold. Shit, I just realized I had a jew as my avatar for over a year. I can't believe I wasn't banned, wasn't it the Jews that killed Christ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Nutz, My balls are on fire....for you.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Looks like the avatar was designed as sort of a trap, and Retail fell into it.
    I don't know about anyone else but ever since mraynrand put up his new avatar and siggy I want a puppy so bad!!!!! They are the cutest little things!!!!
    My daughter is bugging me to get a dog in the spring. I think I will have to give in....
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

That is wrong and disgusting and I am reporting you to the PackerRat's Forum Purification Committee.

[ I wouldn't post a picture of Travolta
    Watch it buddy! When I was a young girl I was totally and completely in love with Vinny Babarino!! LOL what a geek I was, eh? :P

I do think Johnny's been a good actor though.

I don't know about anyone else but ever since mraynrand put up his new avatar and siggy I want a puppy so bad!!!!! They are the cutest little things!!!!
    My daughter is bugging me to get a dog in the spring. I think I will have to give in....
    Do it!!

Do it!!

Do it!!

We got our Maggie at the Humane Society. Love her to death...but somehow I am the one in our family she latched on to. She follows me everywhere!! If I don't lock the bathroom door, she's even there.

Nutz, think she's a lesbian dog?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    I roasted some shrimp and a beautiful piece of Argentinien Filet, whipped up some Hollandaise and a garlic laced red wine jús, served that with baby new potatoes in thyme butter and peppered sweet corn cobs. Did I ever mention I'm a trained Chef?
    Forget the puppy, I want a Tarlam!!! :P

I roasted some shrimp and a beautiful piece of Argentinien Filet, whipped up some Hollandaise and a garlic laced red wine jús, served that with baby new potatoes in thyme butter and peppered sweet corn cobs. Did I ever mention I'm a trained Chef?
    I come to this thread to talk about fags and what the hell do I get? - an insensitive, intolerant post about cooking. I hate when people infest all the political and social threads with a bunch of damn posts about cooking!

I come to this thread to talk about fags and what the hell do I get? - an insensitive, intolerant post about cooking. I hate when people infest all the political and social threads with a bunch of damn posts about cooking!
    Well all you have to do is is contact the PackerRat's Forum Purification Committee and they will review the conduct. They are cracking down, They will have hidden limits set in place for this type of thing.

[ I wouldn't post a picture of Travolta
    Watch it buddy! When I was a young girl I was totally and completely in love with Vinny Babarino!! LOL what a geek I was, eh? :P

I do think Johnny's been a good actor though.
    who wasn't?

Blog Entries

Didn't Tarlem say he was cooking for two chicks ? Kudos ! And now a third wants to join in on the orgy
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

LOL...........Is your mind EVER anywhere else?????

pre-vert! :P

Me too! And cooked by a real Argentinian too!!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Re: Nazi Rat

Where was the fault? At least tell me here the fault was with my avatar? no PM or nothing just bullshit.
    My peeve is that there should be clear rules about what is and isn't allowed around here, rather than the Mad Squad acting on whims.

You said I am a boring ass muncher and should shut up. And besides, Madtown pays the bills, so shutup, boring ass muncher.

maybe you were right.

I thought this was the no rules place? Fucking dog lovers ruining it for everybody.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Isn't the first time, and probably won't be the last. Someday, MTP will "tire" of this type of stuff. Until then, well...
    Forget about MTP. Forget about the avatar. Just 'walk away'
    Take his advice. You're really looking like an asshole.
    actually all 3 of you are looking like assholes....but hey, none of you are going to be the bigger men and walk away.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Do you know how long I've waited for you to utter those words, Seven!

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
    actually all 3 of you are looking like assholes....but hey, none of you are going to be the bigger men and walk away.
    thank god! this is one of the more exciting threads we've had in awhile

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Isn't the first time, and probably won't be the last. Someday, MTP will "tire" of this type of stuff. Until then, well...
    Forget about MTP. Forget about the avatar. Just 'walk away'
    Take his advice. You're really looking like an asshole.
    Are you talking to me?

I'm fine with looking like an asshole. But I should have clarified and said he's looking like a self righteous bigoted asshole who thinks he has an exclusive right to the concept of god and has to resort to his usual game of "jokingly" threatening to use his almighty moderator privileges to finish an argument his little mind can't.

And for the record, there was no "trap" here other than retail's fundamentally flawed, narrow minded, hateful, egomaniacle thinking. But whatever, it's a "fad" to bash gays, so I guess it's okay.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial