Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Nazi Rat

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Well if someone had the balls to confront me about my "Limits" regarding my avatar I wouldn't feel the need to confront the issue with another avatar.
    http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=2191

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Nazi Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    My peeve is that there should be clear rules about what is and isn't allowed around here, rather than the Mad Squad acting on whims.

Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    Mad hates my dogs. Asshole.
    How could anybody hate dogs???
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
    actually all 3 of you are looking like assholes....but hey, none of you are going to be the bigger men and walk away.
    I'm fine with looking like an asshole. But I should have clarified and said he's looking like a self righteous bigoted asshole who thinks he has an exclusive right to the concept of god and has to resort to his usual game of "jokingly" threatening to use his almighty moderator privileges to finish an argument his little mind can't.

And for the record, there was no "trap" here other than retail's fundamentally flawed, narrow minded, hateful, egomaniacle thinking. But whatever, it's a "fad" to bash gays, so I guess it's okay.
    This says a whole lot more about you than it does me... I dare you to find a post where I bashed homosexuality or gay people....

But that's your speed, to divert the issue and distort the opposing view. And you call me simple minded...
    Keep on hating queer hater. In the name of god and all that.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Well if someone had the balls to confront me about my "Limits" regarding my avatar I wouldn't feel the need to confront the issue with another avatar.
    So I take it that at your consent you decided that seeing two men cuddle was over the line, well throw Mad in there with the queer hater group. I am sure he has had his reasons, he probably dropped the soap one to many time in the shower.

Again show me the nudity in the picture you ass hat and you win. Otherwise you are just a fucker.

Why is it that big of a deal Nutz?

Funny, I never took you for a person to start shit just for the sake of starting shit.

So your avatar was deemed not appropriate, big deal.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    Speaking of dogs...some of you from the first PR game got to meet Limbo, my yellow lab. I'm kinda sad because it was a year ago today that I had to put her to sleep.

You sound sad about your dog sleeping. I love sleeping. Or am I missing something?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    That dog is obviously giving your avatar oral sex. You're next.

Seriously though, the problem I have with it, and with retail, is the hate, or shame, of homos and the use, or abuse, of religion as an excuse for intolerance.

As retail keeps slobbering on about without realizing the duality of the situation (SHOCKER!!!): it's not the avatar, it's the message being sent.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Why is it that big of a deal Nutz?

Funny, I never took you for a person to start shit just for the sake of starting shit.

the rule that madtown provided a link to says "no nudity in avatars." there was no nudity in that avatar.

are you saying that the real rule is no posts or avatars that a mod "deems not appropriate" ?

Mad doesn't want gay shit on his forum fine, got it.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Don't bring my god in to it.

The Lutheran church I belong to openly welcomes the GLBiTr community. In fact there is a link on the GLBiTr Madison website to our churches home page.

We get baptists from the South every once and a while that protest our church. We do the same thing everytime. We welcome them into our worship and pray to take away their hatred of one group of God's children.

then he should post a rule that says that.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby

then he should post a rule that says that.
    Then the rules would have the power, and not him.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan
    Don't bring my god in to it.

The Lutheran church I belong to openly welcomes the GLBiTr community. In fact there is a link on the GLBiTr Madison website to our churches home page.

We get baptists from the South every once and a while that protest our church. We do the same thing everytime. We welcome them into our worship and pray to take away their hatred of one group of God's children.
    Well then, according to retail, your god is a false god and your church is an affront to divinity. Since his god is the only god and his god hates homos, have fun burning in hell with all the fabulously dressed queers complaining about the heat. See the garbage can Homo Attack thread for a pretty accurate dipiction of what I'm talking about.

Everytime a gay man orgasms a little kid cries.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    I'm not sure what you mean, Zool, but the mental bridge you built is sickening. Are you suggesting Gays are automatically pedophiles?

I am staunchly against Gay adoption, but not even I would suggest or think that.

In fact, most Gays that I know would want to decapitate pedophiles. As would I!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    I'm not sure what you mean, Zool, but the mental bridge you built is sickening. Are you suggesting Gays are automatically pedophiles?

I am staunchly against Gay adoption, but not even I would suggest or think that.

Well thats overly sensitive of you. Far be it from me to call anyone a homophobe though. Well except Tex, and that guy is a self loather.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!

Well thats overly sensitive of you. Far be it from me to call anyone a homophobe though. Well except Tex, and that guy is a self loather.
    I think Tar just feels a little under fire in this thread. Here's one for the gays:

MoMA Design Store Set of 2 Banana BunkersĀ®

Looking for an easier way to pack a banana on the go? The MoMA Design Store Set of 2 Banana Bunkers is the perfect solution. Conforming to the shape of a banana, this uniquely styled holder helps keep the fruit free from bruises and cuts while in transit in your lunch box or bag. This practical set is simply terrific for hiking, day trips, athletic events, school, at the beach and anywhere else you want to bring a tasty snack.

MoMA Design Store Set of 2 Banana Bunkers Features:

* Measures approx. 9"L x 2"W each
    * Carry in your bag, briefcase, backpack or car
    * Plastic 2-piece protective sleeve construction - pulls apart for easy access
    * No more damaged, leaking banana ruining your CDs, wallet, books or papers in your bag
    * Perfect for any banana lover
    * Designed by Paul Stremple, an architect designing for many high profile fashion companies
    * Made of plastic
    * Hand wash only
    * Made in China

http://home-decor.hsn.com/moma-design-store-set-of-2-banana-bunkers_p-4536843_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=4536843&sf=hd&att r=6179&ocm=hd%7C6179&prev=hp!6&rdr=1&sourceid=1225 267-10386598-u383283t1006025f9fp0c0s505&cm_mmc=Other*NA*NA*NA
    In case anyone's interested.

I think my position on homosexuality is well documented in the Romper Room, but I still don't understand what you message was linking a crying child to a Gay orgasm.

Sarcasm? To denote what exactly?

I didn't get it, so obviously I'm stupid. Maybe even over sensitive, but as fellow posters that (hopefully) respect eachother, I had hoped you would help me understand your message in a better way. Because what I took away is abhorrent!