Mazzin,

Evidently, I can't coax you out into the open.

I've been meaning to thank you for starting one King-hell thread. I really dug this exchange. I'm sure you had no idea who great this thread would be, nobody ever does.

You got everybody involved, people got happy and pissed, and there were several solid fights. Hell, even I got into a minor spat.

One of the features of this thread I found hilarious was the poll. It kept coming up page after page and was always funny for different reasons depending on who was going crazy in the thread.

I've never voted in your poll. Because it was stupid. if you do get pregnant, you will have a child, you seem committed to that. if that happens, it really doesn't matter what you say to anybody or when you say it. Words are basically meaningless.

So your choices are all meaningless:

"Tell the parents?
Tell the Boyfriend but not the parents?
Tell both?
Wait it out for piss sticks results? " ???????????????????

It really doesn't matter.

So why not make it memorable?

Gather all of 'em together. Get 'em all ridiculously drunk (espec. mom) if they don't drink, make 'em drink, pour a fifth of Schnapps down their throats. (make sure you are hammered, too.) When they are all weaving pretty good, gather them around a fire (fire means truth, ya know). A fire pit in the driveway around 2AM sounds about right.

When everybody is wobbling good, throw back your head and yell "Guess what everybody, I'm knocked up"! then give a loud horselaugh for a couple minutes. When yer done, eveyone will have a reaction. Your mom will laugh or cry, or give you a hug. Your dad will be pissed, but try to hide it. Your boyfriend may do anything. Propose, poop his pants, run away, who knows?

But it will be over and you can keep going on with existence. The fallout may be more severe than if you did it "properly", but there will be one positive result. 6 years from now, you will have a classic story to tell about the kid, and it happened before he/she was even born!