Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
skin,

why are you sickened?
I told you why I was sickened you illiterate MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
if you don't want to hear somebody bare their soul on Oprah, change channel. Same deal here. You not only sat through the whole show, you ended up jumping up and down and yelling at the TV.

I think skinbasket needs a hug. Get over here, little fellar.
Try it and I'll kick you in your virtual balls. The whole point is that someone barfing their tenniedrama all over this place isn't "baring their soul." It's attention whoring of the highest degree. Just because my thoughts on the subject don't fall in line with the rest of you furry bastards, you think I shouldn't speak at all?

Just like you, you little commie snob. You're all for every voice being heard as long as it agrees with you. Every dissenting voice is oppression. Now go lick Mazz's ass some more because "she's" probably some hairy 40 year old Italian dood pretending to be a distressed teenage girl to satify some deep seated depression brought on by the mocking he received at the hands of 14 year old classmates in junior high. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as Murphy would say if he weren't off humping his family somewhere where apparently they don't have newfangled devices like the internet.