View Poll Results: What would you do if you were an 18 year old girl, been dating a wonderful guy for 3 years, and thin

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tell the parents?

2 4.44%
  • Tell the Boyfriend but not the parents?

3 6.67%
  • Tell both?

7 15.56%
  • Wait it out for piss sticks results?

33 73.33%
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh-Oh!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Well, for me it is a "shit happens" argument too. As John Lennon sang, "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."

When life strikes you with aids, what do you do? You make lemonaids! Sorry, that is terrible joke.
    Finally, after 12 pages of arguing Harlan and I actually agree on something. Without getting too personal, my wife and I didn't actually plan the births of either one of our two children. Shit sort of happened, happened for the best.

So I guess I just gave Tank some more material for his investigation on me, damn.

Well, for me it is a "shit happens" argument too. As John Lennon sang, "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."

Sorry, that is terrible joke.
    Hey there's two things we can agree on!! But birth control is effective enough these days that this is no longer one of those things that just happens to you. You can plan these things now provided you take the proper precautions (and you are not a supernatural healer). That's all I'm saying. Use the proper precautions and this whole discussion would be moot.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Ziggy said "fucktard".

Shocking ain't it.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Yes, birth control = good. Very good.

We're talking about an unplanned pregnancy, they happen.

Statistically not very often if you use the right precautions.

Poor hygiene is 97% effective.

Poor hygiene is 97% effective.
    Does that explain how many kids you have?

I have a sexy musk. It must be something else.

I have a sexy musk. It must be something else.
    So you wear "sex panther"?

Wait a minute, you an Cambell are not supposed to be communicating directly. Knock it off!

? HOFer
    Do you guys use a spermicide with a rubber? Is that pretty much fool proof then? I have contemplated adding this to the fray for the added protection, but I guess a lot of people are allergic to that and it burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Do you guys use a spermicide with a rubber? Is that pretty much fool proof then? I have contemplated adding this to the fray for the added protection, but I guess a lot of people are allergic to that and it burns.
    I always thought that spermiicide was taken orally?

No wonder you have two children, Nutz. Yes, Partial, add the spermicide. If one brand is bothersome, try another, if that one is bothersome, she needs to see a doc to find the right one for her.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    No wonder you have two children, Nutz. Yes, Partial, add the spermicide. If one brand is bothersome, try another, if that one is bothersome, she needs to see a doc to find the right one for her.
    Well, I guess thats explains the burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Now. That's funny. . . All and Y'All. . . .

Dam. . . now I have to go back and find my space.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    When's training camp start?
    Don't ever complain about any other's here wanting attention. Your the beast.

I'm waiting for someone to step up 'on your ego' and proclaim something like this, not that it could ever happen:

What team do you support skinbasket?

I'm thinking something like "the Dufus City Dumbtards"?

Eligitability for the team - is given only to people with severe neurosis and anti-everthing behaviour - YOU stupid piece of low life trash talking "not funny at all" piece of crap.

Clean up - YOUR act. Pick on your own kind - otherwise Fuck OFF !!

Thinking about that?

IMPOSSIBLE. Your absolutely - FUCKED ! You sick low life piece of shit.

Now arn't you glad that people like that don't exist on your ass sonny ?

Happy posting.

That's only one 6.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27
    Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth: Henry D. Thoreau
    Hah! I started reading "Walden" this week. Skin accused me of being a commie-snob in another thread, and that book is certainly the commie-snob training manual! So guess he was right.

But my question: how can you both be a Thoreau fan, and a christian philosopher, AND make such a vicious attack as you did in previous post?

Attacking someone just makes matters worse.

I am also reading a book on Zen Budhism, so I expect to be TOTALLY insufferable very shortly.

Attacking someone just makes matters worse.
    ummm....so does posting something publicly that was written for only certain peeps.

This is just for Buck.