View Poll Results: What would you do if you were an 18 year old girl, been dating a wonderful guy for 3 years, and thin

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tell the parents?

2 4.44%
  • Tell the Boyfriend but not the parents?

3 6.67%
  • Tell both?

7 15.56%
  • Wait it out for piss sticks results?

33 73.33%
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh-Oh!

Damn, I had already started to forget about Murphy! Out of sight, out of mind.

I can't tell you why you are thick, but it is not because you are stupid.

Now that Ziggy's gone, no reason to hang around. Ain't gettin any tonight.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Damn, I had already started to forget about Murphy! Out of sight, out of mind.

I can't tell you why you are thick, but it is not because you are stupid.

Now that Ziggy's gone, no reason to hang around. Ain't gettin any tonight.
    It is a bit of a monster, but remember, I only showed you the tip.

Good night Ziggy!!!, Harlan are you going to bed? Well it's been fun.

? HOFer
    Man, these past couple days have been harsh. I bet a lot of the newbies think a lot of the members here do not get along!!

I may dislike most of you, but I love you all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    You looking for a group hug nutz?

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    No that would be Bretsky. He has been looking for the hug for two years, and on three different forums.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    No that would be Bretsky. He has been looking for the hug for two years, and on three different forums.
    ....but I don't think he's looking for it from you.

Mazz,

My opinion is with Ziggy and the others on this topic. And if you look beyond the rants, Skin's advice is pretty much the same also. Think of it as tough love or something.

Have a baby when you're ready to have a baby and when you want to have a baby. I'm imagining you sweating bullets and distraught over the last week. Maybe you've tortured yourself with imaginary conversations with all of those affected (bf, parents, etc) and ripped up all the existing plans you've made for your life. Why would you continue to put yourself and potentially the people who care most about you through this?

Bring your contreceptive IQ up the level of your Packer IQ and you'll be fine. And then you can continue to dine at the all you can eat Magnum buffet without all the emotional baggage destroying the memory. You don't have to buy into the shit happens crowd that tell you everything will work out fine. You've been lucky, and have been given the opportunity to learn from this. Don't squander it.

Your pal,

Scott

p.s. Tell your mom that I think she's a hottie.

"The Mazzin attack drew my ire because she is such a friendly and positive person. I mean, what the fuck? This is a friendly forum, lets be tolerant of each other. " HH

If I had gotten to this post I wouldn't have made my second one last night.

We all develop persona's here. Likable or agreeable to all members for all of us - unrealistic.

For whomever of you want to determine or otherwise infer, that mazzin isn't as she presents herself, and if that needs 'the topic of the day label' then amuse yourselves with that. mazzin is a decent person.

I think too that alot of this 'destruction of decent writing and comportment of manners' - is a lobby for the three Amigo's XXX > to worse section of the forum > but that's just me and I hail no support for that perchance.

Happy screwing with one another 'Packerfans'. Whatever spins your wheels.

This thread should never have gotten in the condition it did. As mazzin IMO shouldn't have been attacked, and some of you have done so in severe to mild manners. Demanding attention for ideas, no matter how well formed, won't always be accepted or adopted in a days time. Allow her time to peruse and weigh it all and get more on her own,please.

Those ideas give mazzin an opportunity to explore them and choose. That is where she got, I'm hoping, no matter how impatient any of you were.

I'm old school.You cross the line with a Lady/woman /female and push it and continue and do so with lousy maners and rotten language and I'll come flying in to try to stop it. I'm not superman but I am a gentleman. I believe the ideals of the King Arthur's knights should never be lost in decent men.

This is alot like HOME to me, and if I walk into the rumpus room and someone in there, violates what I hold for proper conduct, then that person, may get just a little of my BAD ASS way of dealing with the situation.If that person can give it, then I assume they are prepared to deal with their own. Are we so insecure here that a few well aimed words bruise OUR ego's? Jaysus Mary and Joseph ! I TRUST not.

I by the way, don't need anyone to protect me folks. I'm very capable.

As far as the threats. SHOVE EM - and use that anger to give yourselves more energy to scramble your own brains !

Ganging up on me. Shove that idea as well - please. It won't wash here, as I will not allow that to involve me beyond some attempt at PEACE fella's. That is the intent of this post and I apologize for my need sometimes to defend and the manner in which I did so with last night. I regret going there even as I did. That is not who I am. I hope you 'in fact' won't be offended SkinBasket. PEACE !

This forum wasn't created for us to attack one another, or force whatever on one another. This is a GREAT place and let's promote that greatness among OURSELVES and try to learn from one another, with some decency.

HaHa.That will not be universally accepted here either. That's just the way it is, I expect.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Yes, people are that dumb...

A classic Newlywed Game question:

"From YOUR bedroom window, does the sun rise in the North, South, East or West?"

Most of them got it wrong.

My take on mazzin 'the country ( GIRL) young women'.

She wouldn't get the wrong answer.

mazzin took awhile to come to us - as people that she could trust - to confide in, and that is the reason or origin of this thread, no matter what else, any of you may comment on to alter ' that fact '.

Yes - she had her second scare ,and I believe from the advice given here will be better equipped, to protect against that ever happening again. She had to absorb all the advice, and is smart and independent enough, responsible enough in her ways and personality and behaviour, to make a better choice now.

I'm not sticking up for you mazzin as you are very capable of that for YOURSELF. I credit you with that ability and demonstrated strength. Never allow anyone to walk all over you, but try to ignore ignorance and enraged response to YOUR LIFE.

Please - do whatever is best for you, not to ever have to endure that anxiety, over an unplanned pregnancy in your future.

MJ gave you some solid ideas, but you may decide on some other method of safer birth control, that still allows you to enjoy yourself in whatever you desire. That is your business.To go on living the decent life that you say you endeavour to do. Your doing your best girl.

I am very sorry for the tone of - what's not good in this thread - that should not have continued for three days.

My compliments for you HH for at least trying your best to do just that. Others can interpret your attempts as they so desire, but that's a crock of stinko. Hopefully we all learned something from this thread and can move on to better understanding.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Woodbuck, Mazzin dug this hole herself, and she has done just fine digging her way out of it. I don't recall her asking for a knight in shinning armor to come save her.

So your post was out of line, you decided to join the rest of us you big dumb forum hero, congrats.

I absolutely agree with Nutz on this one, Buck. Frankly, when I read your post I was literally shocked speechless. You jumped into a fight that's been over for quite some time in order to "put a stop to it" when that approach will NEVER do anything but make matters worse. Which it did quite effectively.

You jumped in and halted a perfectly valuable discussion on the value of older parenting vs. younger parenting and were just getting into a second discussion on proper contraception (read Partial's post) that some of our younger readers could have gained greatly from. Thanks a bunch.

I'm old school.You cross the line with a Lady/woman /female and push it and continue and do so with lousy maners and rotten language and I'll come flying in to try to stop it
    If you think Mazzin needed youi shining armor on a white steed performance, I have news for you. She may not be ready for parenthood, and if you'd read the thread, you'd find that she agrees with me on this, but she is sure as hell capable of handling herself in a discussion or argument with Skinbasket. It never needed to be brought up except to move her attention from it to the other discussion at hand. Not to mention you made matters far worse than they were to begin with.

This forum wasn't created for us to attack one another, or force whatever on one another. This is a GREAT place and let's promote that greatness among OURSELVES and try to learn from one another, with some decency.
    No fair going on the attack and then in the morning call for decency. What you pulled last night wasn't decent. It tarnishes the great vibe that this place has. And no putting a little greenie in there to make it all good. You were not in the right. Greenie or no.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

HOLY CRAP

This thing just grew legs and took off. What I want to know is, is Nutz Dusty Bottoms? What ever happened to Murph? I would swear that dude raided my movie collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Here is the deal, in case nobody has figure this one out yet. We are all forum or internet personas. Some of us may be closer to who we are in real life others, not so much.

For Woodbuck to believe that Mazzin is a great person, or for me to think Mazzin is a bad person is unfounded, the only way to judge a person or persona is how they conduct themselves on this forum.

Woodbuck may find me funny but immature and graphic and may not choose to enter conversations with me about off topic material, thats fine, choose to ignore. When you ask for opinions no matter the topic, expect to get a wide aray of them from complete strangers that should have very little impact on your life, either blow it off or get into a debate. Mazzin, Huck, and Skin to name a few could have ended it days ago by simply not responding to the last name calling post, but for days they choose not to, and even carried it over to other off topic threads. For the most part my quess was that they were amused and entertained by the online conversation enough to keep it going for over a week. Woodbuck was compelled after 15 pages to express his thoughts about the topic and previous discussions.

This forum isn't going to edit, lock, or ban just because of name calling. If posters want to get into heated arguments about the Packers, Bears, Raiders, or teen pregnancy that is their choice, and then they can deal with the consequences if and when other members of the forum ignore their posts or thoughts.

I would tell us all to grow up, but the fact is some of us don't want to, and believe it or not this type of shit is fun for some of us.

So continue. I am going to go nit a sweater until SkinBasket comes on, and then we are going to talk about patterns for a new afgan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    HOLY CRAP

This thing just grew legs and took off. What I want to know is, is Nutz Dusty Bottoms? What ever happened to Murph? I would swear that dude raided my movie collection.
    Murphy moved to Wisconsin, and apparently is now living with relatives that are Amish and don't have internet. Skin and I are busy nitting our friend a new sweater for the brisk fall weather in Wisconsin.

Murphy will be back when he closes on his brand new home that comes with a mule, and a bale of hay. He is proud.

nutz:

"Woodbuck was compelled after 15 pages to express his thoughts about the topic and previous discussions."

Exactly Nutz.Your analysis match's your intelligence and sense of reality.

I respect you for that.I thank you for that fairness man.

I no less regret stirring the pot and that manner of continuing in this issue will not be supported by me.

I felt I had to respond to my self and post of last night (today) and I have done that and will live with any consecuence of my retort.

To any others. Come onto me. Lay it all on the line and I will respond in accordance with whatever - you feel compelled to judge me with.

Your up Ziggy. You will receive a response to your judgement of me. I have to re-read your post and it's content, in order to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    HOLY CRAP

Murphy moved to Wisconsin, and apparently is now living with relatives that are Amish and don't have internet. Skin and I are busy nitting our friend a new sweater for the brisk fall weather in Wisconsin.

Murphy will be back when he closes on his brand new home that comes with a mule, and a bale of hay. He is proud.
    Clearly Skin is Ned Nederlander. Just wonder who was Lucky and who was Dusty.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

I'm lucky, that should have gone without saying.

[quote="MJZiggy"]I absolutely agree with Nutz on this one, Buck. Frankly, when I read your post I was literally shocked speechless. You jumped into a fight that's been over for quite some time in order to "put a stop to it" when that approach will NEVER do anything but make matters worse. Which it did quite effectively.

woodbuck27:

MJ. Noone is more active in this forum then you are. YOU were shocked by my response. My response - maybe that is 'a high horse' you are on? Whenever have you been speechless Ziggy. Get 'to REAL' PLEASE.

As a member here, we all are going to feel uncomfortable in some of the discussion. We are just human beings - not GOD. We are hardly perfect.

If I made you so,your words Ziggy - " literally shocked speechless", my advice to you Ziggy is:

Try to deal with it, especially given that, it was not directed at you - it's not YOUR forum but OUR's. As for jumping in. Do you ever do that MJ? Look in the mirror - please.

I will now contradict you. My attempt to preserve decency and peace here with my posts - on this matter, today - were not any lame ass response, but a sincere effort to make amends.

"You jumped in and halted a perfectly valuable discussion on the value of older parenting vs. younger parenting and were just getting into a second discussion on proper contraception (read Partial's post) that some of our younger readers could have gained greatly from. Thanks a bunch." MJZiggy

Woodbuck27:

I was 'in fact', one of the very first people to offer that advice MJ. As you are so good at doing - check that fact out. I don't ever attempt to be in your pecking order and I'm certainly not going to accept being 'YOUR BAD GUY'. I have read all of your posts in this thread and have not called you out on any of them or at any time and you have called me out - so lets dance if that is your choice after this.

Again I make reference to 'the high horse attitude' I believe you have decided to take here MJZiggy. Maybe, I'm wrong and that is splendid if I am.

I'm old school.You cross the line with a Lady/woman /female and push it and continue and do so with lousy maners and rotten language and I'll come flying in to try to stop it
    "If you think Mazzin needed youi shining armor on a white steed performance, I have news for you. She may not be ready for parenthood, and if you'd read the thread, you'd find that she agrees with me on this, but she is sure as hell capable of handling herself in a discussion or argument with Skinbasket. It never needed to be brought up except to move her attention from it to the other discussion at hand. Not to mention you made matters far worse than they were to begin with." MJZiggy

woodbuck27:

I am well aware of mazzin's abilities of handling herself. Did you read all of my posts today MJ?

I don't need and never expected your lectures and characterizations to misconstrue 'the facts',after I have made efforts to make amends this AM.

My efforts were indeed sincere, MJ. I still respect your needs to interject your thoughts and feelings and now am compelled to respond in kind. I'm doing just that.

Ziggy is this need conducive to putting this away? Go to yourself for that answer. PLEASE.

"No fair going on the attack and then in the morning call for decency. What you pulled last night wasn't decent. It tarnishes the great vibe that this place has. And no putting a little greenie in there to make it all good. You were not in the right. Greenie or no." MJZiggy

woodbuck27:

I believe I feel prejudice and ignorance that is not fair to me or yourself in that above statement Ziggy. I had to do my part - to try my best - to make amends and again did so sincerly no matter what else you may feel.

You may judge me as you so desire, but in this 'your need to LORD IT' over me. I have responded 'in TRUTH'.

My advise MJ. Try your best to allow letting go of this.

I apologize for your sensitivity and any manner of harm I may have passed onto you Ziggy. My comments were certainly not directed at you, and as a member of any forum, one has to discern the difference between personal feelings expressed in whatever manner - against a criticism against you personally.

I hope you recover from your severe wounds.

That is YOUR respose MJ.

Jesus, I spend one day off-line and all you mutherfuckers go insane. Sorry I missed the teaparty.

Nutz - Thanks for protecting my virtual nutsack in my absence. You also made a number of good points that have been waiting to be made.

HH, you are this forum's biggest pussy. And a communist butt surfer. But that's what makes these conversations so much fun. I appreciate that you have the mental capacity to sort out the touches of reality in the hyperbole (most of the time).

Woodfuck - I've branded you a salad tosser before, and I do so again. You are Harlan's (or was it tank's) explosive bowel movement. I think you'll know what that means.

To everyone else, except for tank, I love you just as much, if not more. Do not mistake my absence over the next day or two for submission to the brutal gang raping I've endured at the hands of these malicious creatures. The Basket departs with 4 and returns with 8.

"You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial