View Poll Results: What would you do if you were an 18 year old girl, been dating a wonderful guy for 3 years, and thin

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tell the parents?

2 4.44%
  • Tell the Boyfriend but not the parents?

3 6.67%
  • Tell both?

7 15.56%
  • Wait it out for piss sticks results?

33 73.33%
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh-Oh!

Beauty queen of only eighteen
    She had some trouble with herself
    He was always there to help her
    She always belonged to someone else...

Everytime I hear that song, I think of my high school sweetheart.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

This is what a used condom looks like. Get it? Good.

Hell you can even re-use them, but maybe thats what got you in this pickle to begin with.

If this is your second scare, you better wisen the fuck up, or get ready to become a mama.

Time for the pill. I have had a couple friends have kids when they were your age and not a single one of them is still together. The kids really suffer. Get on that pill honey, it will make your life a lot more worry free. Plus condoms suck, break etc...
    "For a fan base that so gratefully took to success, it bothers me how easily some fans are resigned to failure."

No Mo Moss 9.14.06

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin
    GREAT NEWS!!!!!! Negative, and the kicker i started today, it was like an answer from heaven
    Didn't tell no one other than my Pack Rat Fam
    Just wanted to offer my congrats that things turned out the way you were hoping. Happy 4th.

B

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    I first did it when I was 17. I was a virgin and she was a virgin. My parents are liberals and her are liberals. So we didnt give a fuck about consequences and we did it the natural way; no pills, no condom. It was only about 3 minutes long but it was good nonetheless.

But then the aftermath started to get into my head. What if she was pregnant and that child is the ONE who's going to save the world? I decided that abortion is an option but unlikely, even if I am a liberal. What if she was pregnant and I have to take responsibility for raising that child? Life would suck since was only 17 then.

For the next 2 weeks after we did it, I lived in apprehension. She took many a tests during that time. All were negative. I was relieved, in the end.

I have been using condoms since.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    I first did it when I was 17. I was a virgin and she was a virgin. My parents are liberals and her are liberals. So we didnt give a fuck about consequences and we did it the natural way; no pills, no condom. It was only about 3 minutes long but it was good nonetheless.

But then the aftermath started to get into my head. What if she was pregnant and that child is the ONE who's going to save the world? I decided that abortion is an option but unlikely, even if I am a liberal. What if she was pregnant and I have to take responsibility for raising that child? Life would suck since was only 17 then.

For the next 2 weeks after we did it, I lived in apprehension. She took many a tests during that time. All were negative. I was relieved, in the end.

I have been using condoms since.
    There you have it PACKERRATS. The many faces of APB.

You've just witnessed Tank as . . . 'the Sage'.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Jesus Fuck, this thread is still going?

Yeah! You're not pregnant even though you're too fucking dumb to use protection! Let's celebrate idiocy! Tank will jump out the cake! Whoopie. Way to go!

Sorry if I can't quite summon up the energy to jump on the "Congratulations for not suffering the consequences of being a complete and total moron" bandwagon. I'm also sorry that so many people here feel the need to congratulate and applaude your not getting pregnant. Maybe next we can give you a medal for not sticking yourself in the eye with a fork.

This whole thread makes me sick, and it's not the fact you may have been a teen (orwhateverthefrockyouare) mother. It's sickening that you seem to crave the attention of a messege board by expressing your "concerns" here instead of to... say... the fucking would-be father.

This whole thing reeks of one of Tank's "social experiments" and has played out just as poorly. Just my stupid effen opinion, but if this is real, then god help america because the children are our future and despite all the human growth and sex ed classes, they don't seem to be getting any brighter.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

skin,

why are you sickened? if you don't want to hear somebody bare their soul on Oprah, change channel. Same deal here. You not only sat through the whole show, you ended up jumping up and down and yelling at the TV.

I think skinbasket needs a hug. Get over here, little fellar.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    skin,

why are you sickened?
    I told you why I was sickened you illiterate MFer!

if you don't want to hear somebody bare their soul on Oprah, change channel. Same deal here. You not only sat through the whole show, you ended up jumping up and down and yelling at the TV.

I think skinbasket needs a hug. Get over here, little fellar.
    Try it and I'll kick you in your virtual balls. The whole point is that someone barfing their tenniedrama all over this place isn't "baring their soul." It's attention whoring of the highest degree. Just because my thoughts on the subject don't fall in line with the rest of you furry bastards, you think I shouldn't speak at all?

Just like you, you little commie snob. You're all for every voice being heard as long as it agrees with you. Every dissenting voice is oppression. Now go lick Mazz's ass some more because "she's" probably some hairy 40 year old Italian dood pretending to be a distressed teenage girl to satify some deep seated depression brought on by the mocking he received at the hands of 14 year old classmates in junior high. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as Murphy would say if he weren't off humping his family somewhere where apparently they don't have newfangled devices like the internet.

Now this is some funny shit!

not trying to silence your opinion.

I am surprised that anybody cares so much about the "attention whoring." I get your explanation, logically. The thread is odd, but your passion is just as unexpected.

not trying to silence your opinion.

I am surprised that anybody cares so much about the "attention whoring." I get your explanation, logically. The thread is odd, but your passion is just as unexpected.
    Unfortunately the "passion" is wholely manufactured.

Am I annoyed by this crud? Yes.

Am I in a poor mood this morning? It looks like it.

Do I care about this crud? In the sense that I "care" about any of the stupid shit we talk about here.

I just like to unleash some gibber jabber on you every now and again, HH. Don't take it to heart. Did you see Discovery Channel's running a show they claim is free from politics (thought they never claimed free from crazy lefty brutal tree-sex greenie "make-up-the-numbers-as-we-go" scientific bias) called "Global Warming: What you need to know" this week? Judging from the title, it should be right up you fluffers' alley.

And yes, by alley, I do mean anus.

i think your tirades are hilarious, and I'm not offended at all.

and yes, I do have designs on Mazzin.

I agree with Skin, but I guess that isn't to hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    I agree with Skin, but I guess that isn't to hard to figure out.
    Good to hear I'm not the only one who thinks Harlan's a fluffer.

I thought Tex was nicknamed fluffer? Harlam just can't be another Fluffer. We will have to come up with a new name for Harlam.

Come on, Abortions aren't that bad. At least when you make a "mistake" deal with it properly. The less god damn people on this planet the better.

Nutz, you've been among those spinning theories about the scary person known as Mazzin, at least Skinbucket had the nads to say it in publicly. I got name for you and your judgemental ilk: pussies.

my love poem for Mazzin

Oh Mazzin's grace, how sweet the sound
    that saved a wretch like me.
    A chick I sought, a hairy dago I found
    A lovely person is all I see

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar

my love poem for Mazzin

Oh Mazzin's grace, how sweet the sound
    that saved a wretch like me.
    A chick I sought, a hairy dago I found
    A lovely person is all I see
    Huckleby, your really do need get back with ex wilfe. do you realize that Mazzin is 4 times less your age?
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

She's a 40-year-old hairy Italian male. But I love her just the same.

Nutz, I got name for you and your judgemental ilk: pussies.
    BIZOW!