View Poll Results: What would you do if you were an 18 year old girl, been dating a wonderful guy for 3 years, and thin

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tell the parents?

2 4.44%
  • Tell the Boyfriend but not the parents?

3 6.67%
  • Tell both?

7 15.56%
  • Wait it out for piss sticks results?

33 73.33%
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh-Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    BIZOW!
    What the hell is that??
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    BIZOW!
    What the hell is that??
    Bizow is Bizow.

Bizow, it's like whoa.

In the words of Black Rob:

When u see something ill know what I mean, that shit is whoa
    Anything ill u see is whoa
    Nigga have a big 6 at the club that's whoa
    Especially if he got the fully equip kit on it's whoa
    U know what I mean, like yo...

I had this bad bitch Uptown, she was whoa!
    Had me fucked up in the head I mean whoa!
    Bought this bitch diamonds and perils, I mean whoa!
    Should've seen them shits shinning on her wrist, whoa!
    Now money ain't a problem, see my doe is like whoa!
    Pulled out my bankroll on y'all niggas like whoa!
    Floss da blue shrimp from two-tenth like whoa!
    Faggot wanna be my blue prints, I'm like whoa!
    Had to hit the brakes on ya niggas like whoa!
    Niggas getting bagged on my block like whoa!
    Coming home within a half-hour like whoa!
    Frontin like they had the man power like whoa!
    More or less, more or so...

Some other examp0les from Black Rob:

Hundred miles an hour, swithing lanes like whoa!
    Plus I'm getting brain from this chick like whoa!
    Nigga near lick her asshole like whoa!
    See him floss bitches and bitches like whoa!
    '99 Jag benz coup like whoa!
    Keep them g's nines on ya blocks like whoa!
    When they threw ya window bitch like whoa!
    Love to see me do this shit like whoa!
    Niggas put me through this shit like whoa!
    So I'm a go toe to toe, blow for blow like whoa!
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Blog Entries
    Skin,
    Are you currently going through PMS ? Gosh I'd think I read a rant from my wife on her worst day after going through that.

Maybe Mazzin learned a good lesson from this so there is reason to say cheers.

Cheers,
    B

I thought it was mentioned way back when that this wasn't the first scare? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I thought it was mentioned way back when that this wasn't the first scare? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I think you are wrong; but tell me if I'm wrong

Re: Uh-Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin
    We have been dating a while, and had this scare before but I just have a bad feeling about this. Also I'm ANTI abortion so, it is what it is.

So what should I do.

I think I will wait and pee on some sticks. ha

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Skin,
    Are you currently going through PMS ? Gosh I'd think I read a rant from my wife on her worst day after going through that.

Maybe Mazzin learned a good lesson from this so there is reason to say cheers.

Cheers,
    B
    Maybe I'm just not going to another pussy who congratulates someone for not fucking up their own, and possibly an unborn child's, life by being a fucktard.

Seriously. Hey! I didn't punch my kid today guys! He was crying and shit, but I didn't even so much as kick him!

You gonna congratulate me too? Maybe give me a fucking cookie? If (big if) this person is a real person, they are obviously willfully ignorant and borderline retarded.

"Oops, I may'n'be pregnan' gain. Oh, is dat what happens when you hump widout a jimmy? Jee, I didn' know dat. May'n'be I should be goin on da interweb gain and tell ev'ryone! Yehaw! I know day be understandin'! Dey may'n'be even tell me how good I been for bein' stupid. Stupid is as stupid does aften all!"

Hey Zig, did the Black Rob quotes help?

Welp for starts Foreskin, Yes I told everyone on here because its the ROMPER room if you don't want to hear about peoples personal shit, keep right the fuck on flipping to another god-damned page.

Yes Mazzin is ME 18 year old girl, and i have Hundreds of pictures and you hell if you dont fucking belive me tell me to do something SPECIFICALLY in a pic and I will take it and post it you fucking low life peace of shit!

Also we use a condom dip-shit...Maybe if you thought about it my boyfriend didn't have any magnums available, so therefore chose to ride with his roomates lifestyles, HENCE to small JACKASS, resulting in the fucking thing broken. But you were one of those fucked up kids NO ONE liked in highschool, and you would never have to worry about a condom breaking, and i think that is why you are so sad about the situation. Due to the simple fact that you never get none unless you pay for it, you fucking heartless fuck up of a person.

Go jack off!
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Let me take a guess you little bastard you want me to pose something SEXUAL because as i said before you can't get none so you want something to jack off you fuck up.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Welp for starts Foreskin, Yes I told everyone on here because its the ROMPER room if you don't want to hear about peoples personal shit, keep right the fuck on flipping to another god-damned page.

Yes Mazzin is ME 18 year old girl, and i have Hundreds of pictures and you hell if you dont fucking belive me tell me to do something SPECIFICALLY in a pic and I will take it and post it you fucking low life peace of shit!

Also we use a condom dip-shit...Maybe if you thought about it my boyfriend didn't have any magnums available, so therefore chose to ride with his roomates lifestyles, HENCE to small JACKASS, resulting in the fucking thing broken. But you were one of those fucked up kids NO ONE liked in highschool, and you would never have to worry about a condom breaking, and i think that is why you are so sad about the situation. Due to the simple fact that you never get none unless you pay for it, you fucking heartless fuck up of a person.

Go jack off!
    Ah, it speaks. And about as eloquently as expected.

Everyone one else sorry about the rage, and cursing its not like me but its just the simple fact, i haven't done ANYTHING to this A-Hole, and he is going to be a complete prick about something that is over with. He is the one wanting some fucking attention that his parents never gave his pathetic ass.

Hott damned you were just waiting for me to post something, therefore showing that you have NO LIFE! you were just sittin here waiting for me you fuckwad.

Let me take a guess you little bastard you want me to pose something SEXUAL because as i said before you can't get none so you want something to jack off you fuck up.
    Actually I would rather you had your boyfriend pose getting a much-needed vasectamy so we wouldn't have to listen to this lame ass crap anymore.

For gods sake child, just go to another fucking post than shit.

Hott damned you were just waiting for me to post something, therefore showing that you have NO LIFE! you were just sittin here waiting for me you fuckwad.

No really, keep it coming. This stuff is gold. Pure gold. Daytime emmy's look out!

Look your not going to run me out. Love this place and all the people, other than 3.

one quick ? why is it that i can't ask someones opinion, I mean isn't that the reason we are all on this forum, to post and read others post. Or would people like you rather just stir shit, and draw attention.

one quick ? why is it that i can't ask someones opinion, I mean isn't that the reason we are all on this forum, to post and read others post. Or would people like you rather just stir shit, and draw attention.
    Actually, I should be asking you the same question. You came on here "looking" for opinions, why can't I give mine? Because you don't like it? Because it isn't the same as everyone else's pre-canned response?

To answer your question: I have no problem with you looking for opinions. You just have to be better prepared to accept them is all - which obviously you aren't.

Yes but a mature, normal adult, would not call someone asking a ? a FUCKTARD or anything of that nature. And just rant and rant, oh shit, i think we have a thread for that let me look.

Yes but a mature, normal adult, would not call someone asking a ? a FUCKTARD or anything of that nature. And just rant and rant, oh shit, i think we have a thread for that let me look.
    So now an 18 year old who can't figure out how common contraceptives work is handing out maturity badges? Spare me.