View Poll Results: What would you do if you were an 18 year old girl, been dating a wonderful guy for 3 years, and thin

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tell the parents?

2 4.44%
  • Tell the Boyfriend but not the parents?

3 6.67%
  • Tell both?

7 15.56%
  • Wait it out for piss sticks results?

33 73.33%
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh-Oh!

I choose not to take the pill, whats wrong with that, he uses protection, please elaborate.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin
    I choose not to take the pill, whats wrong with that, he uses protection, please elaborate.
    You've already done enough elaborating for all of us. I said what I had to say. If you can't get your mind around it, then maybe you should stop thinking before your head implodes.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?"

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    You've already done enough elaborating for all of us.
    Who's "us"?

Skin, you made an ass of yourself with your self-righteous, misguided attack.

But I think you are about the funniest guy in the forum, and one of the smartest.

Lets be friends!

Im over it, i just find it weird that you just want to run around and call people names, without ever having them say a word to you first, you could have said it was dumb eventhough you dont know what happened. Instead you just assume call me a fucktard.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

oh ya? Fuck you, Mazzin.

sorrry, I got confused.

Haha i love it coming from him, because thats who he is, and thats the crazy off the wall type shit you expect from harlan. Love ya harlan, even though you don't think I'm.......well...... me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    You've already done enough elaborating for all of us.
    Who's "us"?

Skin, you made an ass of yourself with your self-righteous, misguided attack.

But I think you are about the funniest guy in the forum, and one of the smartest.

Lets be friends!
    What was self righteous about it? It's my opinion you blue slut. I've clarified it as far as it can be clarified. I like you, but I'm not going to comprimise my opinions because they aren't popular with you pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin
    Im over it, i just find it weird that you just want to run around and call people names, without ever having them say a word to you first, you could have said it was dumb eventhough you dont know what happened. Instead you just assume call me a fucktard.
    I called you names AFTER you had your say, toolshed. Just because bluedog sniffs your ass, don't expect everyone here to.

Don't want to get in the middle of anything here, but I thought that mentioning that condoms alone are not a particularly wonderful method of birth control might be prudent. For disease prevention, they're nice, but if you're trying to abstain completely from parenthood, try using one of the spermicidal creams jellies and other assorted goodies along with the condom and hopefully we can avoid this discussion in the future 'cause I'm sure you're daddy's reaction will make Skin look like a happy gossip session.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    I'd just like to say that some of the rants have provided me more entertainment than that old washed up show over at JS with Nuts and Murph.

I'd like to bring you guys into Syndication. But what would I call it.

The foxy Mazzin Skinbasket Circle ?

Cheers,
    B

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Don't want to get in the middle of anything here, but I thought that mentioning that condoms alone are not a particularly wonderful method of birth control might be prudent. For disease prevention, they're nice, but if you're trying to abstain completely from parenthood, try using one of the spermicidal creams jellies and other assorted goodies along with the condom and hopefully we can avoid this discussion in the future 'cause I'm sure you're daddy's reaction will make Skin look like a happy gossip session.

I heard another form of effective birth control is getting married.....which caused a higher per night rate of abstinence

Bretsky,

I'm surprised you didn't suggest that Mazzin take up Grailism. Then she would have nothing to worry about, right?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    Bretsky,

I'm surprised you didn't suggest that Mazzin take up Grailism. Then she would have nothing to worry about, right?
    WHAT A WONDERFUL SUGGESTION; after all, who the hell would want to mess around with a guy anyways. We're frickin ugly and look far worse when the clothes come off.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    Bretsky,

WHAT A WONDERFUL SUGGESTION; after all, who the hell would want to mess around with a guy anyways. We're frickin ugly and look far worse when the clothes come off.
    Hahahahahah!

So, B... when it comes to the "birds & the bees" talk for your girls, are you just going to tell them to practice grailism to be "safe" ?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Nutz, you've been among those spinning theories about the scary person known as Mazzin, at least Skinbucket had the nads to say it in publicly. I got name for you and your judgemental ilk: pussies.

Harlan you really are a little bitch. I say certain things in the right places, and you think you can bring them up and try to beat me over the head with them. You're a piece of shit, for even bringing up that shit. You're an ass because you say, "don't talk bad about people, but can you speak up so I can at least hear?"

Harlan unlike you, I don't need a closed closet to express myself, especially my opinions of folks on a internet forum.

Here is an idea, and pay really fucking close attention, I don't fucking trust Mazzin, and not because I don't think she isn't who she says she is, but because she is niave, and doesn't have a clue with what she posts. I mean she critiques Skin for vaulting his opinions about her, when she started a thread completely about herself and her sex life. Come on, this isn't fucking myspace for shit sake. Maybe I haven't lived long enough in cyberworld, but I sure as shit learned my leason with Hacker fuckwad to know better than post pictures of myself, pictures of my truck, my home, and then tell people where I live all on sites that can be viewed by damn near anyone. I sure as shit wouldn't be doing it if I was an 18 year old girl.

There I said all I have to say about Mazzin, out in the open. Mazzin I am being straight with ya, and I hope my opinion of you matters very little in your life.

Nutz and Skin, that's some good shit.

I'm still trying to determine whose alter ego Mazzin is. I'm leaning towards Tank. Since Harlan thinks Mazzin is legit, I know he/she is not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GBMichele
    So, B... when it comes to the "birds & the bees" talk for your girls, are you just going to tell them to practice grailism to be "safe" ?
    na; First they should probably marry for money