View Poll Results: What would you do if you were an 18 year old girl, been dating a wonderful guy for 3 years, and thin

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tell the parents?

2 4.44%
  • Tell the Boyfriend but not the parents?

3 6.67%
  • Tell both?

7 15.56%
  • Wait it out for piss sticks results?

33 73.33%
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh-Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Quote Originally Posted by GBMichele
    So, B... when it comes to the "birds & the bees" talk for your girls, are you just going to tell them to practice grailism to be "safe" ?
    na; First they should probably marry for money

GOOD GIRLS !!!!! and make sure they marry in WI, so they are guaranteed to get half of that dude's fortune

So, B... when it comes to the "birds & the bees" talk for your girls, are you just going to tell them to practice grailism to be "safe" ?

GOOD GIRLS !!!!! and make sure they marry in WI, so they are guaranteed to get half of that dude's fortune
    ..........and if the marriage doesn't happen to work out.........make sure they get it in the divorce papers they get 1/2 the season tickets for Packer games!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007

..........and if the marriage doesn't happen to work out.........make sure they get it in the divorce papers they get 1/2 the season tickets for Packer games!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents already have the season tix; I'm sending these two out to be gold diggers

true B, but one can never have too many season tickets!!!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin

Yes Mazzin is ME 18 year old girl, and i have Hundreds of pictures and you hell if you dont fucking belive me tell me to do something SPECIFICALLY in a pic and I will take it and post it you fucking low life peace of shit!........
    Folks, Mazzin is right and she is who she is. I've chatted with her a few times via AIM. She's a great gal who knows a whole damn lot about football. No need for anyone to be skeptic.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Everyone one else sorry about the rage, and cursing its not like me but its just the simple fact, i haven't done ANYTHING to this A-Hole, and he is going to be a complete prick about something that is over with. He is the one wanting some fucking attention that his parents never gave his pathetic ass.
    Mazzin, forget about Skinbasket. Just skip over his stuff. If you don't read what he writes, it wont bother you. He and Idile the threat like to go after others, but once you learn to ignore them, youll be fine.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

The ideal threat isn't bad.

But yes i have talked to Tanker on AIM, and I am who i say i am, and i wont "hack" the site....but i dont give a shit if my posts are correct.

Nutz i dont care if you like me or not your loud and beligerant when not really needed.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Shit i have been at Jsonline for over a year and half, and now here, so its been a year and 7 or so months, and people STILL doubt whether im legit. you ( Doubters) are all like scared sheep.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Oh, so that's where she's getting all these good ideas? IMing Tank. I guess that answers a lot of questions. Actually, probably all of them.

Listen to Tank Mazzin, he's great at making attention seeking idiotic statements too, asking for opinions, then ignoring the ones he doesn't like while trying to justify himself with the few that agree. You seem to crave the same attention so you should follow his lead.

Don't forget, you're the one who asked for fucking opinions. Just because my opnion of you is as low, if not lower, as my opninion of tank doesn't make me the bad guy. But I guess if it makes you feel better to think that way, go ahead. Unlike you it doesn't matter what anyone here thinks of me. I don't come to this Packer forum asking people what to do with my teen pregnancy, and only a complete fucking moron would.

I know other people have tried warning you about posting so much of your personal info here, yet you persist, which is why some of us don't trust who and what you claim you are. You seem to be a master, however, of popping up every few months, getting in a fight with forum regulars, then playing the, "I'm just young, dumb, and full of cum" bit. It was how you started at JSO afterall. If that's your gig, so be it. Just don't expect all of us to trip over ourselves to celebrate your stupidity and send you comforting emoticons.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Okay skinbasket.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    The ideal threat isn't bad.

But yes i have talked to Tanker on AIM, and I am who i say i am, and i wont "hack" the site....but i dont give a shit if my posts are correct.

Nutz i dont care if you like me or not your loud and beligerant when not really needed.

My wife says the same thing.

Yet still funny at the same time, I'm over all the drama ass bullshit, if people don't like me whatever.

I think this would have gotten better ratings, if you said that you were pregnant and you were thinking of having an abortion. Man, people would have come out of the wood work to give you advice on that topic.

Ha Nutz are you trying to ask me if i would have an abortion now? (that im NOT pregnant?) Wtf you are really nutz.

And yea i know but i try to be as truthful as can be on here, and if i said i WAS pregnant and i wasn't that would be a fat ass lie ya kno.

But did you read my last post?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Senior Rat All-Pro jack's smirking revenge's Avatar
    Need to rename this shit to "Days of Our Packer Rats Lives"....

tyler
    Receive thy new Possessor: One who brings
    A mind not to be chang'd by Place or Time.
    The mind is its own place, and in it self
    Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

"Paradise Lost"-John Milton

Thanks Mazzin, the forum needed a kick in the ass. It was just getting too damn friendly around here.

I edited my post, so i don't know what you are talking about.

I actually believe that you had a scare. I will give you one last piece of advice, Condoms do work if used properly, no reason not to keep using them, as long as user error is cut tu the minimum, and also you should chart your schedule, and figure out when you are in baby making high alert and obstain from sex during that week or so. You know I do have a dating advice column around some where around here.

Another thing Mazzin, I ain't pissed at you, I am pissed off at that fucking piece of shit blue dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    Another thing Mazzin, I ain't pissed at you, I am pissed off at that fucking piece of shit blue dog.
    I'm pissed at you, you hairy balled slut.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    Condoms do work if used properly, no reason not to keep using them, as long as user error is cut tu the minimum, and also you should chart your schedule, and figure out when you are in baby making high alert and obstain from sex during that week or so. You know I do have a dating advice column around some where around here.
    Condoms do work alone to a degree. If I recall from my pre-parent days, their effectiveness rating when used consistently is 87% which means that you have a bit more than a 1 and 10 shot at getting pregnant in any given month that you use condoms alone. Once you add a spermicide along with the condom, you can pretty well stop worrying about it, though there are those who believe that abstinence (and a good vasectomy) are the only surefire ways to completely avoid preganancy. I would recommend getting yourself over to the nearest Planned Parenthood office (yes, they do much more than just abortions) where they will counsel you, go over all of your birth control options as there are a ton out there and help you figure out the best way for you, individually to avoid this situation again (they also give out free samples). Also, like I said before, should you ever have a scare like this again, pick up the folic acid tablets (folate) and start taking them if there's even a hint of maybe in there. The earlier in pregnancy you start taking it, the more effective it is at preventing neural tube defects. When you get much older and want to get pregnant, you should start taking it while you're trying to conceive. That's my speech. I hope you take this stuff to heart. Remember that raising a healthy child to age 18 costs $250,000. And then they go to college and start blowing your money like ungrateful losers.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings