Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (Senator?) Caroline Kennedy

(Senator?) Caroline Kennedy

I'd really be interested in hearing what our forum leftists--who spewed so much hate and disrespect for Sarah Palin--think of Caroline. She has no experience and no resume of qualifications whatsoever--except, of course, that she is a radical leftist and Obama supporter.

Let's see if the hypocrisy and left wing extremism of Ziggy and her cohorts gets put on display, or if she/they piss all over Caroline like they did Sarah.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Re: (Senator?) Caroline Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    I'd really be interested in hearing what our forum leftists--who spewed so much hate and disrespect for Sarah Palin--think of Caroline. She has no experience and no resume of qualifications whatsoever--except, of course, that she is a radical leftist and Obama supporter.

Let's see if the hypocrisy and left wing extremism of Ziggy and her cohorts gets put on display, or if she/they piss all over Caroline like they did Sarah.
    Dream on!

She's a Kennedy and that is all the qualification she needs.

Actually, I'd rather see them expose themselves for what they really are by finding a way to support her.

What we probably will get is a lot of silence, as that bunch is notorious for their lack of balls when it comes to defending the sick crap and crap artists they support.

Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

I think she needs to fuck off.

She is not right for the position at all and is just in the spotlight because of the 'kennedy' name.

Actually, I have exactly and precisely the same thought as when Sarah Palin was announced. I don't have enough information to make a decision.

My feelings for Sarah grew over time....

Don't give me that Kennedy BS either. I'm no big fan of Ted. Then again senator is not quite the same as VP behind a president that is 72 and has had multiple cancers either.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    I think she needs to fuck off.

She is not right for the position at all and is just in the spotlight because of the 'kennedy' name.
    Couldn't agree more!

Just what New York needs, another "Senator" that didn't earn her stripes, and probably doesn't give a damn about the people she is supposed to represent..

Hillary - 18 months away from the office, still getting her paycheck while on the campaign trail...
    My Two favorite teams are the Packers, and whoever plays the Vikings!

I basically stayed out of the Palin debate, and don't have particularly strong feelings about this pick. I do agree with Ziggy that the required qualifications for VP are greater than for someone who will be 1% of the Senate. I don't necessarily agree that a life long politician is more qualified than someone from the private sector. Her qualifications for Senator are probably as great as Schwarzenegger's were for Governor.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Actually, I have exactly and precisely the same thought as when Sarah Palin was announced. I don't have enough information to make a decision.

Don't give me that Kennedy BS either. I'm no big fan of Ted. Then again senator is not quite the same as VP behind a president that is 72 and has had multiple cancers either.
    Zig-SHE'S NEVER HAD JOB! EVER!
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Then it's high time she got one.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead

Here's a more accurate bio than sheepdip spin:
    http://www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=204598

Her qualifications are not outstanding, but they are not non-existant for a senator. She also has a lot of characteristics that are useful for a senator - name recognition, political contacts, fundraising experience, and a personal fortune.

However, I'm not particularly in favor of her getting appointed, as I don't like dynasty political families (Kennedy, Clinton, and worst of all Bush).

This response wouldn't be quite so lame if you hadn't whined and spewed as much hate at the prospect of Palin taking Stevens's place in the Senate as you did about her as VP.

Why exactly are we to believe you aren't just some flaming left wing apologist who hates anything pro-American and conservative?

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    Then it's high time she got one.
    Then it's high time she got one given to her?

Senior Rat Veteran TravisWilliams23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    Her qualifications for Senator are probably as great as Schwarzenegger's were for Governor.
    And we can see what a great job Arnold has done as governor.

Give me someone to vote for who actually "knows" what it's like to balance
    a budget, live pay check to pay check, had a "real" job, understands what
    the average American Joe goes through on a daily basis.

Most of these clowns don't have a clue. Arnold was a body builder-actor.
    What great qualifications for a governor. But yet, California VOTED HIM IN!
    They're getting what they deserve.

I see the same with Kennedy. It's name recognition ONLY. I've had enough
    of the "ruling class" in politics. Term limits would be a good start but I don't
    ever see that happening in my lifetime.

This response wouldn't be quite so lame if you hadn't whined and spewed as much hate at the prospect of Palin taking Stevens's place in the Senate as you did about her as VP.

Why exactly are we to believe you aren't just some flaming left wing apologist who hates anything pro-American and conservative?
    By then I already knew more about her. And Kennedy's not trying to appoint HERSELF to the position. If she turns out to be an idiot, I'll be more than happy to tell you so.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by TravisWilliams23
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    Her qualifications for Senator are probably as great as Schwarzenegger's were for Governor.
    And we can see what a great job Arnold has done as governor.

Give me someone to vote for who actually "knows" what it's like to balance
    a budget, live pay check to pay check, had a "real" job, understands what
    the average American Joe goes through on a daily basis.

Most of these clowns don't have a clue. Arnold was a body builder-actor.
    What great qualifications for a governor. But yet, California VOTED HIM IN!
    They're getting what they deserve.

I see the same with Kennedy. It's name recognition ONLY. I've had enough
    of the "ruling class" in politics. Term limits would be a good start but I don't
    ever see that happening in my lifetime.
    You make a good point. Note that Kennedy's never had to worry about getting the mansion's mortgage paid either...Isn't there some mayor somewhere or some county exec that needs a promotion? lol

By then I already knew more about her. And Kennedy's not trying to appoint HERSELF to the position. If she turns out to be an idiot, I'll be more than happy to tell you so.
    I would suggest you, just like the sick assholes of the leftist mainstream media, only claimed Palin was an idiot or whatever because you disagreed with her refreshing pro-American/pro-Christian/pro-free enterprise/pro-common people attitude and positions.

I would further suggest, that when Caroline has a chance to spell out her elitist Obama-esque anti-American/anti-good normal Americans/anti-free enterprise/anti-Christian positions type attitude, you'll love her and completely overlook the blatant inexperience that she really does have--and Palin did not.

As for appointing herself, governors do that all the time. I doubt you would have seen anything wrong with Blagojevich doing that if his scandal hadn't surfaced--or any other liberal doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist

Here's a more accurate bio than sheepdip spin:
    http://www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=204598

Her qualifications are not outstanding, but they are not non-existant for a senator. She also has a lot of characteristics that are useful for a senator - name recognition, political contacts, fundraising experience, and a personal fortune.

However, I'm not particularly in favor of her getting appointed, as I don't like dynasty political families (Kennedy, Clinton, and worst of all Bush).
    ok dickhead-if we're resorting to name calling-where's the job? I don't see one. You know, a J-O-B where you show up someplace. Have assigned duties maybe, heaven forbid some responsibilities. Learn how to spell, keep the name calling to yourself and get a damn clue asshole.

[name recognition, political contacts, fundraising experience, and a personal fortune.]

You are a moron.

I'm a Kennedy fan, I like them. I have met Ted, Joe Jr, Eunice and even William Smith at the DNC here in '96. Carolyn and John were 20 feet in front of me at Notre Dame stadium during the special Olympics in 1986. The point is while she's not somebody's running mate, the Senate is a big job.

The Republican party had a VP candidate that had more experience than the top of ticket on the other side, yet all of her experience came into question.

Hillary's qualifications were weak, but at least she worked in a law firm for a while.
    By the way, Carolyn and Ed have been separated for years. You won't see him unless he agrees to be dragged out.

ok dickhead-if we're resorting to name calling-where's the job? I don't see one. You know, a J-O-B where you show up someplace. Have assigned duties maybe, heaven forbid some responsibilities..
    -- Interned for the New York Daily News and worked in the summers as a political intern for her uncle Ted Kennedy.
    -- Worked at the Metropolitan Museum of Art

-- Ms. Kennedy’s work with the city’s public schools has won much attention, but has not been widely understood. Hired in October 2002 (her $1 salary meant she did not have to fill out financial disclosure forms) to overhaul the schools’ private fund-raising, she took on a haphazard operation and gave it a new mission: privately raising seed money to test new reforms, while trying to persuade New Yorkers to get involved in the schools in meaningful ways.

[name recognition, political contacts, fund raising experience, and a personal fortune.]

You are a moron.
    Ok, shit for brains, I give you a chance. Explain here just how any of those characteristics are not useful to a senator, or to any one seeking any major public office. Otherwise you've proven yourself a fucktard.