Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Where to for Christmas?

For us folks it's Michigan and driving in that midwest weather last night was a pain in the arse! Every other year we switch between family in Wisconsin and Michigan.

Merry Christmas (and happy Hanukkah to BallHawk).
    We are always here in Augusta, Maine for Christmas; our choir at St. Mark's Episcopal needs us! We'll have Christmas dinner here, then head to Connecticut for my wife's family's annual Christmas party. Then, on the 2nd--our 10th anniversary!--we fly to Madison to see my parents (now married 63 years!), family and friends back home.
    Teamwork is what the Green Bay Packers were all about. They didn't do it for individual glory. They did it because they loved one another.
    Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerinmaine
    We are always here in Augusta, Maine for Christmas; our choir at St. Mark's Episcopal needs us! We'll have Christmas dinner here, then head to Connecticut for my wife's family's annual Christmas party. Then, on the 2nd--our 10th anniversary!--we fly to Madison to see my parents (now married 63 years!), family and friends back home.
    Wow, 63 years! That's awesome Badger. My parents made 65 years. Unheard of these days.

Lots of family celebrations, sounds like a wonderful Holiday for your family...Enjoy!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

70 miles south tonight. 70 miles north tomorrow.

fa la la la la la la
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    70 miles south tonight. 70 miles north tomorrow.

fa la la la la la la
    Lots-O-snow in both directions. Drive safe!

Merry Christmas to all. Luckily I only have to travel about 20 miles around trip Christmas Day.

Good thing too. We've got more snow here and on the way, winds supposed to pick up tonight. Heading to in-laws Christmas Eve.
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Thankfully...........not going beyond the mailbox this Christmas.
    House smells pretty good right now......making the traditional French Canadian 'pork pies' (Tourtiere).

Safe travels to those that are and........

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

We are just staying home and enjoying the rare 20" snowfall here. Family outings to in-laws in Vancouver, WA and the eastern Portland area have been cancelled due to snow and ice.

The snow removal equipment and know-how is downright pitiful out here. Yesterday, I traveled the 30 mile I-5 stretch between Salem and Portland. Despite being 3 lanes one way, it took me 3 and 1/2 hours!

It makes me appreciate how resourceful the snow removal personnel are in Wisconsin!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan
    We are just staying home and enjoying the rare 20" snowfall here. Family outings to in-laws in Vancouver, WA and the eastern Portland area have been cancelled due to snow and ice.

The snow removal equipment and know-how is downright pitiful out here. Yesterday, I traveled the 30 mile I-5 stretch between Salem and Portland. Despite being 3 lanes one way, it took me 3 and 1/2 hours!

It makes me appreciate how resourceful the snow removal personnel are in Wisconsin!

Put the chains on OPF and go for it. What happened to that Oregon trail spirit?

Happy Christmas all...

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Merry Christmas all,
    Staying down here in hot miami, having a standing rib roast tommorow for dinner.. cant wait till presents tho

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out

I have had chains on the past two days! I am confident in my ability to drive in the snow. What truly concerns me are the native-born Oregonians who have no idea how to drive in winter weather!

Wisconsin Dells this year.

Merry Christmas to all of you! (Even Skinbasket).

An business acquaintance of mine just went thru the Snoqualmie Pass in WA earlier today. He said it was the most treacherous drive he ever had. Looks like that section is getting dumped on pretty good.
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

No snow here. Just an occasional rain shower. (though we had a helluva spectacular water main break yesterday--River Road is now aptly named)

I'm just driving up to Baltimore to spend Christmas with the former in-laws and some ex family.

Be safe, be careful, and I hope you get great memories this year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Ramadan, etc., etc.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out

I have had chains on the past two days! I am confident in my ability to drive in the snow. What truly concerns me are the native-born Oregonians who have no idea how to drive in winter weather!
    I hear ya OPF....we have some folks up here who still haven't figured it out either.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Wow, 63 years! That's awesome Badger. My parents made 65 years. Unheard of these days.

Lots of family celebrations, sounds like a wonderful Holiday for your family...Enjoy!!
    Thanks--65 years is very impressive indeed, too. My in-laws get to 50 next year.
    Teamwork is what the Green Bay Packers were all about. They didn't do it for individual glory. They did it because they loved one another.
    Vince Lombardi

Thanks, BIM. I can see my Jewish humor in the Brewers Forum caught your attention.

Merry Christmas, everybody.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy Holidays to everyone..

Hopefully skin doesn't get bored reading this thread, and resort to "spooning" himself again

Spent Christmas eve at the in-laws (big Italian festivities, lots of different fish!)

Heading to my folks tomorrow (they have 58 years in the books!)

Almost 18 inches of snow last weekend, now over an inch of rain today / tonight! (sorry skin, don't mean to bore you)
    My Two favorite teams are the Packers, and whoever plays the Vikings!