I recently went into a relatively new liquor store not far from me. They have a "mix your own" six pack deal, with a selection of about 150 different beers nicely grouped into International beers, US beers and local beers. The fun part is to pick up one of each variety from a single brewery, then compare them. I've started to keep a notebook of my impressions of each (Ya, I do stats on beers, too!). I just finished a six-pack of six different "Lake Louie" beers. I had also four from Lagunitas, three TommyKockers and a bunch of individuals.

I found a few I really liked, such as Dinkel Acker "Dark" and "Contorter Porter". A nice change of pace beer was "Woody Creek White" from Flying Dog Brewery. It is made with bitter orange peel and coriander, and has a very distinct citrus taste. Very good on a hot summer day.

The only one I really disliked so far was TommyKocker's "Butthead". It had a very nice initial taste, but a long and bitter aftertaste. I may pick up one more bottle just to be sure it wasn't something other than the beer itself, because initially I really kind of liked it.

Now I have to go back through all your recommendations here, and see how many I can find!