I have been enjoying "Shock Top" here lately. Even found it on tap in a few bars. I guess Anheuser Busch bought them out awhile ago, still a good beer.

Shock Top Belgian White
Introduced:
Introduced: Originally as seasonal beer Spring Heat Spiced Wheat in 2006, year-round as Shock Top in 2007
Beer Style:
Belgian-style wheat ale
Description:
As an unfiltered Belgian-style wheat ale, this beer is naturally cloudy with a light golden color.
Ingredients:
Brewed with orange, lemon and lime peels and coriander.
Food Pairings:
Shock Top Belgian White pairs well with fresh salads, chicken dishes and Asian cuisine.
Glassware Suggestions:
The beer is best enjoyed in a tall, wide-mouthed glass. To serve the brew perfectly, follow these pouring guidelines. Pour the brew down the side of the glass until about one-half inch of brew is left in the bottle. Lay the bottle on its side and roll it gently back and forth, mixing the remaining yeast that has settled at the bottom. Pour the rest of the brew, producing a nice, thick collar oF foam.
Awards:
North American Beer Awards (NABA) – Belgian Wit (White) category - 2006 Gold (entered as Spring Heat Spiced Wheat)
North American Beer Awards (NABA) – Belgian Wit (White) category - 2007 Bronze (entered as Spring Heat Spiced Wheat)
Color:
Bright Yellow-Gold
Malt:
Wheat, Two-Row Barley
Body:
12.7 Original Gravity Medium-Bodied with a Smooth, Citrus Mouth feel
Hops:
Cascade, Willamette International Bitterness Unit 20
I dont understand why Sam Adams Boston Lager is so highly rated. Nasty stuff if you ask me. I do really like Sam Adams Light. Pretty much the only light beer I can stand and its only 120 calories.

I enjoy Fat Tire as well, which is now a Miller product I guess.

Pisses me off that the big beer companies have gone out and bought up all these micro breweries and are now planning on raising prices!