Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Decision Helper

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Its not the goddamn minivan's fault it is the god damn shitty fucking drivers trying to feed their kids, talk on the fucking cell phone, and read their USWeekly all while trying to driving a fucking automobile.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Fosco,

Have you traveled before. I travel every week.
    Do u like that Scott?

I hate being gone. I hate leaving for the airport.

I love going different places every day. I love not being at the corporate headquarters. I don't come home from work like most people - I return from a trip. There's a noticeable difference.

Travel is great when you don't have a family. It is the most fantastical thing in the world when you have a family, because you don't have to see them for like a week at a time. Freedom is what I like to call it.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks smirking revenge
    To be or not to be, that is the question...
    remember the show "in living color"? the skit were one of the waynes bros played a drunk bum? one of his was "to pee or not to pee that is the question.....oh look here comes the answer."
    Homey don't play that.....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    Its not the goddamn minivan's fault it is the god damn shitty fucking drivers trying to feed their kids, talk on the fucking cell phone, and read their USWeekly all while trying to driving a fucking automobile.
    LOL.....I heard you after the first rant Nutz!! You are right in what you posted to an extent I suppose. There are just so many of them out there right now and I hate not being able to see past the vehicle in front of me. .....that's only part of it though. I HATE to be posting this but am being honest....when I get the most ticked off at them are before and after school and sporting events and unfortunately women are generally driving them. Throw in a cell phone and you are just asking for road rage.....lol

(oh sure, u edited my dig before I could post )

What I can't stand are the gas chugging SUVs. I mean what the fuck do people in California or Arizona need an SUV with 4 wheel drive? Now you think a minivan is bad, try seeing around a fucking Escalade or Navigator? What a god damn waste.

What I can't stand are the gas chugging SUVs. I mean what the fuck do people in California or Arizona need an SUV with 4 wheel drive?
    But I really, really want one for my next vehicle! It snows here, I can justify.

I want to make sure I get my fair share of the gas before we run out.

Well gas must not be 2.89 a gallon in Iowa.

What I can't stand are the gas chugging SUVs. I mean what the fuck do people in California or Arizona need an SUV with 4 wheel drive?
    But I really, really want one for my next vehicle! It snows here, I can justify.
    It's all about the tires. And I've got two 4 wheel drive vehicles.

What I can't stand are the gas chugging SUVs. I mean what the fuck do people in California or Arizona need an SUV with 4 wheel drive? Now you think a minivan is bad, try seeing around a fucking Escalade or Navigator? What a god damn waste.
    Lots of Californians drive up into the mountains on the weekends, and they get lots of snow there. I lived there for 3 years.

Fosco,

Do u like that Scott?

I hate being gone. I hate leaving for the airport.

I love going different places every day. I love not being at the corporate headquarters. I don't come home from work like most people - I return from a trip. There's a noticeable difference.
    I only have to go out of town 1 or 2 weeks a year with my job. It's obviously different for a woman I think. The first day or two you are gone you are in the panic mode thinking there is no way the kids will survive without you. By the third day you are like, hey, can I sign up for another week!

About 2.70 right now. But I just want one. I want the extra room and they are much more sporty than a minivan.

About 2.70 right now. But I just want one. I want the extra room and they are much more sporty than a minivan.

Hey now.......I'm sure Nutz is a chick magnet in his minivan.

I think were about 2.30 in UT right now.

Hey now.......I'm sure Nutz is a chick magnet in his minivan.

I think were about 2.30 in UT right now.
    hehe,,,,,notice the rant about the minivan? I think they do have a complex.

Fosco,

Job A is my current job - I fly every Monday and Thursday/Friday. It's not that big a deal but I'm spending what most people would pay in a mortgage in an apt that I use 3/4 nights a week

I big FY to anybody who doesn't like SUVs--like the one I drive. I'd have one even if I lived in Cali or Zona.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33
    Fosco,

Job A is my current job - I fly every Monday and Thursday/Friday. It's not that big a deal but I'm spending what most people would pay in a mortgage in an apt that I use 3/4 nights a week
    Well you know the drill then.

I'm drunk. Should I go to bed or not? Should I call my work tomorrow to see if I can work from home or not?

My precious wife and my precious baby went out of town for a funeral for a family friend of my wifes, so Daddy hooked up with the fellas. I even bought a twelve pack on Tuesday night--which was the first beer I've had in my fridge since the baby was born over two months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    I'm drunk. Should I go to bed or not? Should I call my work tomorrow to see if I can work from home or not?

My precious wife and my precious baby went out of town for a funeral for a family friend of my wifes, so Daddy hooked up with the fellas. I even bought a twelve pack on Tuesday night--which was the first beer I've had in my fridge since the baby was born over two months ago.
    At this point might as well go all out and call work that you won't be in at all....enjoy the night and sleep in ....hell it's Friday! lol