Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: The Decision Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Who likes Venison? I do I do, I just haven't found a way to eat it that it doesn't dry out on me.

Maybe I don't use enough butter.
    slow cooker
    Even better, grill on low heat basting liberally with a yellow mustard glaze. Marinade it before in a mixture of olive oil, butter and Greek seasoning and you are in for the best taste of your life.
    It feels like a koala bear just crapped a rainbow in my brain!!!

I need to decide what to major in..And FAST..

Although I already have received help with that from the posters on this site, so I'll have to think of something else

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFours
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Who likes Venison? I do I do, I just haven't found a way to eat it that it doesn't dry out on me.

Maybe I don't use enough butter.
    slow cooker
    Even better, grill on low heat basting liberally with a yellow mustard glaze. Marinade it before in a mixture of olive oil, butter and Greek seasoning and you are in for the best taste of your life.

Use Hamburger helper (cheesy shells) and where the recipe says 'Hamburger' replace it with 'deerburger'
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I have a meeting about the kids tomorrow, and unless someone at school talks me out of it, I'm leaning toward working with the kindergarteners. They're just cute people.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings